Mon, Jul 8, 12:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 01 5:58 pm)

Subject: New or just a glitch?

mountmous ( ) posted Wed, 11 May 2011 at 12:32 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

I noticed just now that when I "mouse over" an image in the fractal gallery a new square signal comes up with information about the image. You know, size, number of comments, number of favs and so on. That's not the new part, but now it's a square that blocks the image in question so I cannot click the image anymore to see it larger and to comment on. Especially the images with a "lying" lay-out cannot be clicked anymore. Images with a "standing" lay-out have enough space above this square (which looks like a text balloon from a comic) to click on.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Is it a temporary glitch or has Rendo changed something and this is a new thing? Which is not good, for a lot of images could be not be looked at anymore.

Yvonne

CarolSassy ( ) posted Wed, 11 May 2011 at 1:30 PM

Yeah, there's a thread on this at the Community Forum.  It's a  PITA and many have begun to comment on it.

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

mountmous ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2011 at 12:34 AM

Thanks, Carol. I've read that the techs are working on it and I see that they've replaced the "text balloon" again for the plain text it was before. But it's still in the middle of the thumbnail, preventing me from opening and looking at images.

btw: Couldn't comment on your orange/gold/silver image... because...

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2011 at 1:58 PM

Hopefully it will be fixed soon. =)

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

nruddock ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2011 at 2:22 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/member.php?my_options

The tooltips can be turned off by unticking the "When browsing, show on-hover popup with image details" option in your "my gallery options" (see attached link)

mountmous ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2011 at 4:38 AM

Been away for a day and they've fixed it. The pop-up now pops up besides the image you have your mouse on and thus doesn't block the image you want to see. Much better! 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.