Tue, Sep 24, 4:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 1:55 pm)

Subject: Help with Morph Injections... Please!

l8sho ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2011 at 1:38 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 9:09 PM

How do you create a morph injection for V4, suitable for use in Daz3D, from an .OBJ file created in Faceshop? Is it possible? Is it difficult?

Anyone?

Will the Daz Morph Loader work in this capacity?

(This is a continuation from a discussion in the Poser forum. It became apparent that someone over here might know.)

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2011 at 2:13 PM

There's a free plugin for DAZ Studio 3 that will create Inj/Rem poses, but you do need to get the morph into DS first - that requires the non-free Morph Loader plugin.

DarwinsMishap ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2011 at 3:44 PM

Quote - There's a free plugin for DAZ Studio 3 that will create Inj/Rem poses, but you do need to get the morph into DS first - that requires the non-free Morph Loader plugin.

Not necessarily. I simply pulled the poser file with just the model that had been morphed  and saved (the pz2) into the DS program and opened it up.  Granted, the base model did not show the morphs until I re-inj the morph sets for M4 into it...but in the end the morphs themselves came out nice and clean WITHOUT any free or non-free paid third party application to get it between the two programs.

Once in DS3, the Poser Format Exporter (PFE) works great for making the inj/rem files and yes-it's free. 

Now how to get the poser shaders into a mat file into my runtime is another matter. XD

l8sho ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2011 at 4:32 PM

Quote -  Granted, the base model did not show the morphs until I re-inj the morph sets for M4 into it...

How did you do that?

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2011 at 8:56 AM

I think DarwinsMishap is applying morph settings, using the DAZ (or other morphs) which does work as described. If you want to make a custom, not dial spun, morph injectable then you need to import the Morph (using Poser or Morph Loader) to use it at all, and then you need the Morph toolkit plugin to make the Inj pose.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.