Wed, Oct 2, 10:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Purchase downloads.

MagnoliaMoonElf ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2011 at 11:12 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

I have noticed that quite alot of my purchases are no longer available for download and the orders are not showing at all.

I think that the  purchase's I made should be available for  download when ever I need to. (I actually thought that I could , and got a rude awakening.)

I recently lost everything and I can't find many of my purchase's even though I have the order numbers. I have contacted the vendors hoping for some response. Some have responded, some have not.

I am very upset about this. Even though I had backups they are gone due to circumstances beyond my control.

Maybe this would be something that could be made to happen for customers who spend hard earned money and can't afford to repurchase items they have already bought.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2011 at 12:47 PM · edited Fri, 13 May 2011 at 12:53 PM

While we understand the situation and sympathize, Renderosity doesn't have the authority to continue providing archived copies of vendors items after they have closed their stores. {which is the main reason items will disappear from your list} You would need to contact the vendor directly to request copies of those items.

If an item is still here at Renderosity however, you may write to store@renderosity.com and see if they can reset your download.

Sorry could not be of more help. :(

~Jani

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

MagnoliaMoonElf ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2011 at 6:11 PM · edited Sat, 14 May 2011 at 6:16 PM

I am very saddened that some of the vendors will not reply to me. I have spent hard earned money on their products because I love their work. I am not sure that I will purchase any of their products again. I have written 4 vendors so far that have not replied.

Thank you for  your help

Becky

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2011 at 6:51 PM

Quote - I am very saddened that some of the vendors will not reply to me.

If the vendors have closed their stores here, then it's quite possible that they don't visit often (or at all), so site mail may not be all that useful. I pretty sure if you list the vendors, people will help out with alternative contact details.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2011 at 1:24 AM · edited Sun, 15 May 2011 at 1:25 AM

I agree with nruddock...you are more than welcome to list some vendors and we'll try and help you locate them.

If they are still active vendors, you can email me the list at: jumpstartme2@renderosity.com and I can try to contact them via email on your behalf.

~Jani

~Jani

MagnoliaMoonElf ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2011 at 10:45 AM

Thank you, I am still having some issues here, and I need to get the list together. As soon as things are taken care of, so I don't lose anything, I will get back to you.

Thank you for offering to help on my behalf Jani.

I will get back with you as soon as I know all is well and no more issues.

Becky :0)

Anniebel ( ) posted Thu, 19 May 2011 at 8:09 PM

Quote - While we understand the situation and sympathize, Renderosity doesn't have the authority to continue providing archived copies of vendors items after they have closed their stores. {which is the main reason items will disappear from your list} You would need to contact the vendor directly to request copies of those items. If an item is still here at Renderosity however, you may write to store@renderosity.com and see if they can reset your download.

Sorry could not be of more help. :(

~Jani

Are you sure this is correct?

Aery_Soul store is closed here but those items I purchased are still in my downloads, same with Tamela.J - those are 2 I can think off hand with closed stores.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 19 May 2011 at 9:48 PM

Well, vendors have the option of course {I would assume} to allow their products to remain if they close their stores...but then others have the option to completely remove all instances and disallowing it.

I'll get the scoop tho just to make sure just in case something changed Im not aware of.

~Jani

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2011 at 1:57 AM

Well color me wrong, Annie is right..you should still have those items in your downloads. If you have your order numbers handy, send an email with them to store@renderosity.com explaining what happened and request a download reset for those that aren't showing up for you.

Just remember this is a holiday weekend, so it might take a bit longer to get a response..but they'll get you taken care of 😄

Apologies for misinformation on my part.

~Jani

Anniebel ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2011 at 7:37 AM

No worries, glad to know we can still get closed store items.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

MagnoliaMoonElf ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2011 at 10:14 AM

Some are still in the store and I can't get them. This will determine if I purchase products from the vendors who do not reset the downloads for me in the furture.

I don't understand why those products are not still available for download.

Some who are not in the store have been very very helpful.

I appreciate all that they have done.

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2011 at 4:40 PM

Quote - Some are still in the store and I can't get them. This will determine if I purchase products from the vendors who do not reset the downloads for me in the furture.

The vendors don't control resets, those are done by the store staff. Where products are still in the store but not in your downloads, then the SNAFU must be something that only the RMP staff and/or programmers can sort out.

What can be awkward is vendor run promotions (e.g. a 2 for 1) where Renderosity can't do anything about the extra downloads that you might have got (because they weren't part of an order), those you have to rely on the relevant vendor(s) to replace.

MagnoliaMoonElf ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2011 at 4:47 PM

What I am talking about, are things that I have purchased, not something that was offered for free with a purchase.  They were not extra downloads.

I don't mean to sound angry or ungrateful by any means. But these are things that are in my eyes expensive, that I am frustrated about.

I fully understand add on downloads. I have never been lucky enough to get in on that lol, but one time. :0)

Thanks again for  your help.

:o)

Anniebel ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2011 at 7:15 PM

Quote - Some are still in the store and I can't get them. This will determine if I purchase products from the vendors who do not reset the downloads for me in the furture. I don't understand why those products are not still available for download.

Some who are not in the store have been very very helpful.

I appreciate all that they have done.

Are you saying they don't show up in you downloads if you sort by Item List, & then by Vendor?

Helen Keller

MagnoliaMoonElf ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2011 at 7:47 PM

When I do a search for the item it is not there.

I didn't realize  that I could sort by vendor.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2011 at 9:02 PM

Becky, any items that you have order numbers for, you can send to the store addy and they can make sure you get them no matter what.

Let me know if you need help with anything else...can always email me at: jumpstartme2@renderosity.com

Oh and I see I made another boo-boo up there in my post..its not a holiday weekend....just a regular one..I jumped a week or so forward I guess LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!

~Jani

MagnoliaMoonElf ( ) posted Sat, 21 May 2011 at 9:07 PM · edited Sat, 21 May 2011 at 9:08 PM

Okay thank you. I will try to get those together as soon as I can. I have a lot of reciepts to go through to get the order numbers.

I have to tell you, any time that I have had a problem, everyone on the Renderosity Staff has been very helpful and I want to take this time to thank you all for being so understanding and helpful in this situation. It is very hard to get the kind of assistance that I have gotten from you all.

Thank you :0)

Becky

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sun, 22 May 2011 at 12:13 AM

Very welcome :) It's what we are here for

~Jani

Kazam561 ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2011 at 3:00 PM

Downloads seem extra slow today. I've had 3 say they were finished, but in reality timed out. It's not my connection either, I've checked that.... One product I had to download 4 times just to get the item completely done.

The dust settled, thinking "what a fine home, at least for now" not realizing that doom would soon be coming in the form of a vacuum cleaner.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2011 at 12:51 AM

Could be some issues with the database..some work is being done on it I do believe. Wait a day and try it again..let us know if they don't complete and send your order info to store@renderosity.com

~Jani

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.