Wed, Oct 2, 9:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: OT: In the coming crisis.....!

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 12:22 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:39 PM

I'll be standing with my country, even if it kills me!

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

26Fahrenheit ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 12:29 PM

sorry but what does this have to do with Poser ? 

HERE are my FREEBEE's

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 12:31 PM
Gareee ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 12:34 PM

And what crisis? The DS4 VS Poser Pro war?

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 12:42 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2011 at 12:47 PM

Quote - And what crisis? The DS4 VS Poser Pro war?

Something like that, only with with rockets and WMD's thrown in for added kicks!

Basically, if worst should come to worst, I wanted to say goodbye while I still had the chance.

dph

26Fahrenheit ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 12:47 PM

putting a OT on it does not make it okay .. that why we have community forums..

And political posting are not in the TOS ... no matter what crisis 

HERE are my FREEBEE's

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 12:51 PM

Quote - putting a OT on it does not make it okay .. that why we have community forums..

It's not a politcal post, it's a fare thee well post if things should get really dicey!

dph

Gareee ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 12:54 PM

Ah, you'll be kicking around after many of us are gone and are dust. ;)

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 12:55 PM

I'm confused, David. Every time I log into yahoo to get my mail, it shows me top stories. Israel is not mentioned at all. We have no idea what you're talking about, even if you were permitted to discuss it here.

The top story is that California cannot ban violent video game sales.

Of the top six stories, only one is about anything near you - the international court's arrest warrant for Gaddafi.

If I dig deep, I find a story about Israel backing away from threatening to ban journalists. LOL

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 12:56 PM

Quote - Ah, you'll be kicking around after many of us are gone and are dust. ;)

Dear Gareee; From your mouth to G-d's ear!!!!

dph

bagginsbill ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 1:00 PM

I looked in CNN World news - they have nothing whatsoever about Israel - not even the bit about the journalists.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 1:02 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2011 at 1:02 PM

September, if everthing lasts that long.

dph

patorak3d ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 1:06 PM

If you're worried David, you know you and your family are more than welcome to stay at my house.  Bring some cigars with you if you get the chance though.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 1:12 PM

Ah - September was enough clue to know what you are addressing, with a little help from Google. I confess that until this moment, I knew nothing of the matter.

Around here, the news is all about the arrest of Whitey Bulger, a mobster from my area who has been successfully hiding from the FBI for 16 years. After OBL got whacked, he was number 1 on the FBI most wanted list.

I wonder if the Mossad would not have needed so long to find Mr. Bulger. (Note: This is not a political statement. Just idle speculation.)

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 1:17 PM

I don't want to make this political, but this forum is my home away from home.  You all are my friends and neighbors.  I will not abandon my my land or my people, but if worst should ever come to worst, I want you all to know how honored I feel to have known you all!

dph

patorak3d ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 1:25 PM

...i'll start working on the upstairs apartment just in case you or your family members change their mind.  You know there is a real nice Synagogue 4 miles sw of the house.

geep ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 1:25 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2011 at 1:26 PM

" ... but if worst should ever come to worst, I want you all to know how honored I feel to have known you all!"**

Dittos David.

Via con Dios. 😄

cheers,

dg

;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 1:35 PM

Quote - " ... but if worst should ever come to worst, I want you all to know how honored I feel to have known you all!"**

Dittos David.

Via con Dios. 😄

cheers,

dg

;=]

גם אתה ידידי!  צאתך ובאך לשלום!

דויד

geep ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 1:57 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2011 at 2:00 PM

תודה

רוברט

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

Winterclaw ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 2:11 PM

Isreal hasn't been getting in the news lately.  The PMs recent address to congress after he rightfully rejected obama on the 67 lines was on a friday (bad day in the US news cycle).  Weren't there also a lot of rocket attacks earlier this year?  There's been nothing in the news about those. 

Anyways, stay safe... there's a lot of unrest in the middle east right now all around isreal .

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 2:23 PM

dave, it must be an annoyance, but the stalemate will continue forever, as the latest news indicates they'd need to outnumber you 440:1 to win.  one reason whitey was able to hide out so long is that some agents charged with finding him were actually working with him.

stewer ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 2:28 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2011 at 2:33 PM

Quote - putting a OT on it does not make it okay .. that why we have community forums..

That's what I always wonder too...if people already know that their post is OT to begin with, why do they post it into the Poser forum? That's why other boards have separate OT forums or a "lounge" or "misc" or whatever they call it. So that people can discuss what's on their mind with their peers without interfering with on-topic discussions.

I don't want to belittle the importance of what's being talked about in this or other threads, not at all.

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 2:29 PM

Quote - תודה

רוברט

על לא דבר!

יְבָרֶכְךָ ה' ווְיִשְׁמְרֶךָ

יָאֵר ה' פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ וִיחֻנֶּךָּ

יִשָּׂא ה' פָּנָיו אֵלֶיךָ, וְיָשֵׂם לְךָ שָׁלוֹם

דויד

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 2:42 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2011 at 2:44 PM

If there is any "crisis" in september it will be a financial one and the victims will not be the israelis in any direct sense.

Calm yourself  DHP

The U.S. Corporate earnings reports that CANNOT  be Faked like the BLS jobs number and the Feds PHONY inflation calculation,
Will be released at the end of july
you see too many HONEST accountants will be able to Analyze the DATA
and investors will Flee the stock Market en mass but find no safe haven in >>COUGH!! WORTHLESS<<< US treasuries.

The reason : A perfect storm of the true Cost of the Fukishima Nuclear Catastrophe,
The Defacto Default of Greece and Subsequent  needed bailout of the Euro.
( by the Chinese)

Along with new "austerity Coming to America when the FIAT US Dollar Loses it tyrannical Status as the worlds "reserve Currency".
and of course an actual Shooting War with Nuclear armed Pakistan to prevent the Saudi Successful "jailbreak' From the Anglo/US British Plantation to seek refuge under the pakistan nuclear umbrella ( THEY "SHELTERED BIN LADEN..MUST SIEZE THEIR NUKES)

MAY ALLAH (most high) Protect Saudi Prince Bandar and give him Success!!!!

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

geep ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 4:00 PM

ישוע המשיח הוא האדון

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 4:07 PM

Quote - ישוע המשיח הוא האדון

קודם שיבנה את בית המקדש על הר קודשו

SteveJax ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 4:13 PM

Take care of yourself David. Not everyone here has the need to ignore your plight.

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 4:49 PM

وجزاكم الله ينصر فلسطين

My website

YouTube Channel

geep ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 5:15 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2011 at 5:24 PM

.. ... .- -.-- -. --- .-.-.-

.. .... --- .--. . -. --- - .-.-.-

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

originalkitten ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 5:35 PM

And may our lord Jesus Christ protect his homeland too and Stop crisis's happening all over the world. I have no idea what's in September But I sincerely hope that everyone is safe and that all crisis' cease Inc the ones that people are silently dealing with.

"I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away"

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 5:37 PM

I read this entire thread and still have no clue what is going on over in Isreal. Like Bagginsbill, I checked all of the major news sites and there is nothing being talked about, other than Ghadafi's arrest warrant.

Maybe someone can PM me with the details?

At any rate David, I hope you stay safe during whatever it is that has you so worried :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

tebop ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 5:57 PM

What you guys should be worrying about is The end of the american econmomy(ie. No jobs) And  the end of the world next year(2012)

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 6:05 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2011 at 6:05 PM

o.k., then dave's crisis ain't related to the economy, apparently.  however, it could get dicey if sarko and the crusaders set their sights on dave's neighbour to the north.

tebop, there are jobs: facebook, google, apple, zynga, pandora and many more involved in gaming/networking/cloud.  altho skip oracle, microsoft, cisco et al. for now.

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 6:10 PM

"I read this entire thread and still have no clue what is going on over in Isreal. Like Bagginsbill, I checked all of the major news sites and there is nothing being talked about, other than Ghadafi's arrest warrant.

Maybe someone can PM me with the details?"

Acadia. in september the U.N assembly is slated  to vote on a unilateral declaration of  independent Statehood  by My brutally oppressed  brothers in Palestine

وجزاكم الله ينصر فلسطين

My website

YouTube Channel

geep ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 6:26 PM

Hey Kitten,

Love your sig. 👍

cheers, dg ;=]

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

scanmead ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 6:48 PM

I just woke up. What's going on that I missed while reading about the TSA's latest assault on dignity, and some singer getting her ex's music award...  along with the latest evidence of the possible existence of a neighboring universe...

ahhh... Googling Israel and September brings it up.

David, keep your radar working, and your head down. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a peaceful resolution.

patorak3d ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 7:43 PM

If the Palestinians get their own country are they going to have their own central bank and currency too?

Btw who in the hell said the world is ending in 2012?

bagginsbill ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 7:48 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2011 at 7:48 PM

Unlike the EMC corporation, the rest of America does not annually fire the bottom 10% of its workforce. Occasional economic depression is good for America. It's like a forest fire - you clear the dead wood.

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 8:24 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2011 at 8:26 PM

"Occasional economic depression is good for America. It's like a forest fire - you clear the dead wood."

Correct sir but you must first admit there was a fire that was caused by your DEBT BASED monetary system  and let the Dead Wood lay where it fell and burned thus it will compost
and the forest will naturally rebalance itself.

However if you print trillions of Fiat Dollars out of thin air to prop up the fallen trees to create the phony Illusion that there has been a miraculous "recovery" in that forest you only delay that natural rebalancing that MUST take place before the forest truly
becomes healthy again.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

TheOwl ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 9:41 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2011 at 9:41 PM

Attached Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwcd01i-S1o

We will all be better to live in a **resource based economy** so that there will be no more israel vs palestine, jews vs nazis, whites vs blacks, rich vs poor and most importantly, no more **political OT**s! 

Passion is anger and love combined. So if it looks angry, give it some love!

TheOwl ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 10:57 PM · edited Mon, 27 June 2011 at 10:57 PM

Attached Link: http://youtu.be/9hOqjuHAQHc

To DPHoadley: A Hebrew translation for your friends. Just press the CC icon at the lower right.

Passion is anger and love combined. So if it looks angry, give it some love!

KimberlyC ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2011 at 11:37 PM

Quote - We will all be better to live in a resource based economy so that there will be no more israel vs palestine, jews vs nazis, whites vs blacks, rich vs poor and most importantly, no more political OTs! 

agree with TheOwl. This becomes more of a political thread It will be locked.

kawecki ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2011 at 12:16 AM

As for news the latest was something like stonning to death a dog and,.... by children!

As for September, nobody and nothing was able to stop the collapse of apartheid in South Africa. Good luck.

Stupidity also evolves!

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2011 at 12:27 AM

Quote - > Quote - We will all be better to live in a resource based economy so that there will be no more israel vs palestine, jews vs nazis, whites vs blacks, rich vs poor and most importantly, no more political OTs! 

agree with TheOwl. This becomes more of a political thread It will be locked.

Which is why I do not respond to provocation, as silence is golden.  I only wish to say, that whatever happens, whatever fortune that G-d deals to me and mine, that I have considered it a privilage to be a member of this community!  May G-d bless you all!

dph

Klebnor ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2011 at 7:24 AM

Quote - Btw who in the hell said the world is ending in 2012?

Mayan calendar.

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2011 at 8:10 AM

Quote - > Quote - Btw who in the hell said the world is ending in 2012?

Mayan calendar.

I understand that the Mayan Calender is cyclic, and that it simply resets when it comes to an end.

dph

Coleman ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2011 at 9:17 AM

Quote - We will all be better to live in a resource based economy so that there will be no more israel vs palestine, jews vs nazis, whites vs blacks, rich vs poor and most importantly, no more political OTs! 

We do already live in a global resource based economy... haves and have nots - that's what causes most problems, if ya ask me. Religion merely gives justification for folks to act upon/for the resources ( land, in this discussion ) that one wants or won't give up.

and DPH, if you wanted to be silent, why start this thread? Next time, have someone else start the thread, then come in and take the high moral ground. You can't be firestarter and firefighter and claim innocence.

But, since you started this and Rendy is allowing it to continue...

What if September has great results for the area in question?

NishikiIsshiki ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2011 at 9:39 AM

Quote - I'll be standing with my country, even if it kills me!

My god what is this ??

kawecki ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2011 at 9:47 AM

Don't forget that "Las Malvinas son Argentinas" (the Malvinas belong to Argentina)

Stupidity also evolves!

bagginsbill ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2011 at 9:51 AM

And Boston belongs to Great Britain. snort

kawecki ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2011 at 9:55 AM · edited Tue, 28 June 2011 at 9:57 AM

And Great Britain belongs to France.

Well, more correctly, Boston belongs to the Indians that lived there

Stupidity also evolves!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.