Tue, Oct 22, 8:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: 7of14! Two for the price of One

Foxhollow ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 1999 at 7:23 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:45 AM

file_117593.jpg

Thanks to all the 7 creators here, I'm back to my version. You're all doing some fine work! And now, I request a little poll on the two versions I have running...I need to pick one to continue on with and I'm staring at this too much to be objectiive anymore. One of them is my face attempt and the other uses MDibbles face morph with additional adjustments...not saying which right now to keep objectivity for the poll! (sorry for now, Mike..I'll tell later) This request is centered on the face...most everything else is identical. Her suit has advanced slightly since my last post and the hair is in the works..no texturing yet. So please...is it #1 or #2? and please comment, comment, comment!!! Foxhollow

ratta ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 1999 at 7:33 AM

Great! Number 2 for sure. --ratta

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 1999 at 7:47 AM

Got to agree, #2 is closer, although #1 sure looks good too. Paul

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 1999 at 7:53 AM

But the #1 nose is better. Same thing I mentioned about Jack's (now that I've seen a picture). A little more space between the nose and lips (Yamato's morph on Mimi). The eyes and facial structure on #2 are better but #1 nose is closer. Geez, youall are really nuts about her-maybe I need to check out some ST stuff. Haven't seen any for years. Diane B

snakepit ( ) posted Fri, 05 November 1999 at 11:54 PM

Yep, #1 has the nose, #2 the rest. I am envious of that eyepiece. Just curious, Foxhollow...is there a little star-thing on her right jaw? Or have you turned her just enough to hide that? I always did! ;) Come by my site for some of my attempts, I'd like your opinion. http://members.xoom.com/wulgaru

Nance ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 1999 at 12:10 AM

Ditto.. #1 Nose, #2Lips Perhaps eyes smaller? (maybe just blink more or minus "eyes_tall" morph?) ...And I almost missed it by concentrating on the differences from the 7of9 character, but character #2 already has an interesting face as-is! Please consider saving this version and posting it as a separate character or spawned full face morph.

Foxhollow ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 1999 at 8:06 AM

Thanks all. You all confirmed what I guess I already felt...need to steal the nose off #1 and use #2 to continue. The nose is the work of MDibble...he spent alot of time I know perfecting it and got it closer than anyone. Yeah, #1 is mostly his. It's in a full face morph, so I'm going to have to do some thinking on a way to separate it. I'd appreciate any suggestions. hehehe Snake...you are evil! I haven't gotten to the star yet..now "our" secret is out...why all the Seven pics are of her left side! IF this ever gets done, I will be posting it somewhere. It just seems to always get the back-seat to other projects...until Snakepit posts a 7 pic and gets me hot on it again! hehe Oh..the eyepiece is just mapped from a pic...pasted to the skin texture map. I'm sure the same thing would look better pasted to a separate prop, but just haven't gotten there. It's stretches just too much on the side of her face. Thanks again to all of you...this has been a great help to getting me moving on this again!

MDibble ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 1999 at 1:29 PM

Did I hear my name mentioned? :) Here's my version of the BBBB (Big Breasted Borg Babe). SevenPortrait01.jpg
SevenPortrait02.jpg Whaddya think, sir? Mike

Foxhollow ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 1999 at 5:47 PM

hehe...I was wondering if you were still around, Mike! She's looking pretty fine. I think I have her nose problem...you're closer than anyone, but some better images I found show she has hardly any shape to the two "nostral side wings"...what the hell do you call those? There's hardly any shadows there. And the bridge is just a bit wider. This MUST be so tough because we all spend so much time staring at her!!! And, yeah....noticed the "star"! :) Fox

snakepit ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 1999 at 3:00 AM

Mike, I doff my hat to you. Great morph work & texture! Fox, you can count on more posts. It's my therapy. If all of us 7of9ers took up a collection do you think Jeri Ryan would have her nose altered to the Posette standard?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.