Tue, Oct 22, 1:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Everyone please read...Thanks

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 1999 at 7:40 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:50 PM

Hi Everyone... My name is Colm and I am the new administrator on the '3D Animation' forum. Some of you that have been members for some time may know me as the creator of the '3D Vision Sci-fi and Fantasy Character Zone' site. I am also a full partner in 'Dark Souls Images' (DSI) the company who is now running 'Poserforum.com' and 'Renderosity'. We have many plans to revamp the '3D Animation' forum in the coming months. The main thing we would like to do is generate a lot more interest in 3D animation. What we really would like is your input and your idea's: How can the '3D Animation' forum be brightened up? What improvements can we make that would be to your liking. Here are some idea's that I have:... Continued on next post...

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 1999 at 7:41 AM

Encourage users of all forums to experiment with 3D Animation. Encourage users to post links to their animation work. Make the animation forum more accessible from the side bar. A new animation and DTV tutorial section for beginners upwards. Competitions. Reviews of Software and Hardware. A regularly updated buyers guide. Reviews of related books and links to the retail source such as 'Amazon' An extensive links 'Worthwhile Web' section. Discussion groups. Ie. Animation and DTV techniques. Advice on plugins. Animation on the web. Sound and sound FX. Special FX. Character creation etc etc. Interviews and tips from other animators on and off forum and production houses. Continued on next post...

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 1999 at 7:41 AM

These are only some of my idea's and not all may realized. Please help me to help you by making some suggestions. I can't promise that all suggestions will be put into practise but those that are feasible and technically practical will be. We would like to make a home not just for Poser animators but also other software users such as 'Bryce' and '3D Studio Max'. Also the post production software like 'Premier', 'After FX' and tools such as compression utilities. I myself am far from being an expert animator. I am very much a beginner. So I don't claim to know all the answers to all the questions. I would like the '3D Animation' forum to become a hub of information for 3D animators of every level of skill everywhere. And... A really cool place to visit, hang out and display our work. So if you have anything at all to contribute even if it is just an idea please let me know. You can contact me personally by email at colm_j@yahoo.com. I will respond to all. Or leave a message on the '3D Animation' forum. That poor counter has been stuck at around 50 for the last few weeks. Lets see if we can start to move it up a few more digits. Many thanks for your time and interest in reading this. Colm...:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.