Tue, Oct 22, 6:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 2:10 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: A Bell inspired by Black Narcisse

Roland58 ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2011 at 2:18 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:19 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_472613.jpg

Hi,

Here is a bell inspired by the 1947 movie "Black Narcissus" with Deborah Kerr

Enjoy

http://www.digitalmaleart.net/download.htm

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2011 at 3:58 AM · edited Tue, 06 September 2011 at 3:59 AM

That looks great, thanks! I can envisage some atmospheric renders coming out of this.

Edited to add: you may want to consider a nudity warning, since your site logo is on the fleshy side. :) 

Whazizname ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2011 at 9:01 AM

Very beautiful model!!

{Is there a chance for an obj version, for those that don't/can't use Vue?}

(:

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2011 at 9:07 AM

I think the site itself is O K as it doesn't have active sex acts Bob, and is not classed Adult...we only need nudity flags for the object pesented and not the site unless it's Adult Content which generally includes a sex act.. ...jumpstartme2 or Stacey may chime in on this and if I'm corrected I'll side with that tho.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Roland58 ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2011 at 12:04 PM

Hi Whazizname

I searched everywhere on my PC specially for you, and I found the obj file. I put a link for you on the download page.

http://www.digitalmaleart.net/download.htm

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2011 at 1:52 PM

no sign of it there Roland...I'd like one as well...that's a fine looking bit of modeling

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

PilotHigh ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2011 at 3:14 PM

Thank you for the object version.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Wed, 07 September 2011 at 5:25 AM

Thanks for the OBJ version. I don't suppose there's any chance of getting the textures too..? I do have Vue, but it isn't generally my renderer of choice.

Quote - ...we only need nudity flags for the object presented and not the site...

Sure, I didn't need a flag; but it would have been nice to have had a warning before I opened the site at work. ;) 

Roland58 ( ) posted Wed, 07 September 2011 at 6:48 AM

Bob, you can find the textures on the download page.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Wed, 07 September 2011 at 7:02 AM

Many thanks! Much appreciated.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 07 September 2011 at 9:39 AM

thanks for updating the page...couldn't see the .obj and textures yesterday...once again..fine model.. ...

Just curious as to why you don't upload to Renderosity's downloads Freestuff page. That way it would stay available forever rather than disappear when this thread times out from no more views.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Roland58 ( ) posted Wed, 07 September 2011 at 9:52 AM

bobbystahr, maybe I didn't understand very well the free stuff guidelines, but I have understood when I read it  that on the renderosity free stuff page, you may not put a link too your own freestuff page or download page site. Am I wrong?

bobbystahr ( ) posted Wed, 07 September 2011 at 11:44 AM · edited Wed, 07 September 2011 at 11:45 AM

No it's fine to post a link here but it will run out and no one other than the folks who read the thread will see it. After people stop posting to the thread it eventually gets automatically archived and no one else will see it where as if you up load it to Renderosity's Freestuff server it will stay available and findable with the search is my point I was making. It's just such a nice model  I thought it would be nice to have it here for all. Some folks don't read the freestuff forum but scan the freestuff regularily and these folks would miss the item entirely.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2011 at 11:22 PM · edited Thu, 08 September 2011 at 11:26 PM

thx fr bell textures, roland.  merci beaucoup!

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2011 at 1:14 AM

ooops! none of the tga texture filenames in the mtl file correspond to any of the jpeg texture file names.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2011 at 1:34 AM

I went ahead and tagged the OP. Since it is an offsite link we cannot control, if there is nudity on the download page, it really needs to get the thread tagged 😉

Thanks for the obj!

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Penguinisto ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2011 at 11:31 PM

Cool object, but, umm, where's the T&A?

ThunderStone ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2011 at 7:45 AM

Thanks for the bell!

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2011 at 1:06 AM

@ Peng,

No T..but def some A shining on the first loading page when clicking that link 😉

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.