Wed, Sep 18, 5:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 5:26 pm)

Subject: Neck-prop help

Mariamus ( ) posted Sat, 29 October 2011 at 6:10 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 9:40 PM

Hi,

I have a problem where I've created a neck-prop out of M3's neck to put a new head on M3.

Problem is that I import the neck-prop, line it up and use the "replace bodypart with prop" option. 

Then, when I bend the neck or arms, he tears at the seams where the neck meets the chest. 

I remember doing this with a neck-stump I downloaded, in order to put V2's head on V3. And I never had any tearing problems there. I know i'm missing something, but what?

amandagirl15701 ( ) posted Sat, 29 October 2011 at 10:03 PM

Attached Link: http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~yamato-k/Step1.html

Yamato has a tutorial on his site that puts a V2 head on a V3 body. You need to import the head, body and new neck and export the new object under a new name. Then edit a donor M3 cr2 to point to the new object.

Mariamus ( ) posted Sat, 29 October 2011 at 10:10 PM

Thank you! That was exactly the link I wanted :D

Mariamus ( ) posted Sun, 30 October 2011 at 5:12 PM

I have a problem with this, though. I did what was described in the tutorial, but when I load the figure, it doesn't show up. It loads and show up in the hierachy list, but "doesn't exist."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.