Mon, Sep 9, 4:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:17 am)

Subject: V5 Discussion Thread

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2011 at 5:52 AM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Hi V5 fans, I thought it would be better to start a thread here for V5 in a single thread instead of having numerous ones in the Poser forum.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

MacMyers ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2011 at 7:56 AM

I bought the V5 Basic as I didn't want to invest too much until she develops. I can say that I ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... snyx....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

“So, roll me further B_t__h!”

elgyfu ( ) posted Wed, 07 December 2011 at 9:40 AM

I got the V4/M4 morphs free on Imagine magazine (yay!) and once I started popping a little bit of V4 in with the V5 morph she started looking really nice! 

The skin that came with V5 (Bree?) is pleasant enough and having the 'supermodel' morph in the Genesis mix is fun - add them to a muscley man and you get great 'hero' types.

Oh, and she has a much better bum than V4 (shoudl I say Genesis has?), thank goodness for that, V4's bugged me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.