Tue, Oct 1, 5:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT_aptitude test...of sorts

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2012 at 7:43 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 5:03 PM

The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and will tell you whether you are qualified to be a professional. The questions are NOT that difficult.

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

1. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?

Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

1. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend.... except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory.

Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

1. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

ThunderStone ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2012 at 7:47 PM

:b_funny:

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

peedy ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2012 at 11:52 PM

LOL!
I had them all correct! :-D

Corrie

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2012 at 9:10 AM
Forum Moderator

I would have killed the Giraffe, chopped it up into meal-sized pieces and then put it in the fridge. Putting a Giraffe in one piece in a fridge is impossible.

Tests spacial awareness. :lol:

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

dyret ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2012 at 9:49 AM

what about a really big and tall one? might fit the elephant at the same time as well

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 3:03 PM

Aren't crocodiles reptiles?...;) I suppose you could run across the crocodiles to the other side. This tests your reflexes...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 6:11 PM
Forum Moderator

Dyret? I think you might be right. You just need the right formula.

e=mc2

elephant = monster-chiller x 2

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

skiwillgee ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2012 at 9:03 PM

I guess I will die an amatuer. I'm still trying to figure who the heck wants a giraffe in the 'frig in the first place.

tjohn ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2012 at 6:15 AM

I would just cross the river on the bridge. What bridge? If you can imagine an elephant will fit in a refridgerator, I can imagine there's a bridge. :^)

Cool and funny quiz.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2012 at 12:25 PM

I'm with Willie on this one.

Cheers

GG

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

mikedaddysmooth ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2012 at 10:47 PM

Ok, if you work in a resturant, you would have a walk-in fridge, if it is big enough you could probably get the giraffe and the elephant in at the same time. but my fav was to chop them up, I like that one.

You should never doubt what no one is even sure about.

http://www.mikedaddysmooth.com

erosiaart ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2012 at 3:47 AM

you talking miniature giraffes and elephants et al.. right? heck..then darn..you can fit the entire noah's ark in a fridge!

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2012 at 7:59 PM

and they'll stay fresh! as long as the power stays on...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.