Fri, Sep 20, 5:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Problem trying to upgrade to Vue 10 studio

BUSHY8996 ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2012 at 3:00 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:27 AM

Hi, I have Vue 9 Esprit and over time have purchased all the modules needed to bring me up to Vue 9 studio - when I start up Vue it now shows as studio. I now want to upgrade for Vue 9 studio to Vue 10 studio (as want to be able to import poser 9 figures) and e-on is asking me for my serial no: - but of course the only serial no: I have is that of vue 9 - so it is rejecting it.

Can anyone advise what I need to do??

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2012 at 3:39 PM
Forum Moderator

I think I'd shoot e-on an e-mail. Sounds like you shot yourself in the foot. ;-(

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2012 at 9:44 PM

They open around 1 am California time on Monday.  You can probably explain to them what you have and they can make a deal with you.  Bring money with you.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

bruno021 ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2012 at 1:57 AM

Can you not type in the INST code? This one should be updated to Studio. Anyway, I'm sure this will be sorted monday.

BUSHY8996 ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2012 at 4:57 AM

Thanks all - I will give them a call on Monday

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2012 at 9:06 AM

A Vue 9 studio serial number is needed if you go by the website.  Would be nice if e-on noticed that a Vue Esprit customer had enough modules to then email them with "Congratulations! You've earned a Vue Studio serial number!  Use it from now on... blah blah."

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

BUSHY8996 ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2012 at 10:22 AM

Agreed!

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2012 at 6:10 PM

Did you log into your e-on account and have the serial number sent to you?  It could be that the new Vue 9 Studio serial is on your account.

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

BUSHY8996 ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2012 at 12:54 PM

Looks like E-On have sorted me out Whoop Whoop!!

thanks all

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2012 at 3:01 PM
Forum Moderator

Result!!!!! What happend?

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

BUSHY8996 ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2012 at 3:13 PM

Called E-On earlier and explained what I was trying to do. They then sent me an email this evening saying I am good for the upgrade and sent me an installation code for Vue 10 Studio. Went to purchase and pasted the Inst code and bob's your uncle - so to speak. 

Gotta hand it to E-On - they really saved my beacon!! 

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 21 February 2012 at 3:42 AM
Forum Moderator

Glad it worked out for you! ;-)

BUSHY8996 ( ) posted Tue, 21 February 2012 at 12:13 PM

Thanks all:0)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.