Sat, Oct 5, 10:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 9:59 am)

Subject: there's a new figure that slipped quietly into the MP here

Karth ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 5:18 AM

Quote - About ears and other morphs...

Pack of additional morphs is somewhere near finish...

Need to remove some errors, improve some morphs, change some names.

This pack will be include:

5 additional FullBody morphs

Lots of PartialBody  and Head morphs

Full version of RealCorrectors System (This system allows to morphs lookin more realistic when chest and/or abdomen is bending)

And, of course Ears ;)

Hiya..

im thinking about to buy her. I like that shapeg

But have 2 or more questions before. Not sure if i all understand correct here.

Does that mean that the default package will be updated with morphs and

adjustments ?

Because that would mean for a cloth support i have to wait.

Is it possible then to work with her in Poser 2012 and Daz4 ?

Or is that a Poser only product ?

Greets Karth

Janl ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 6:09 AM

Attached Link: Fae Ear Morph for Bella

file_480837.jpg

I have created an ear morph for Bella. It has only been tested in Poser Pro 2012 and may not work in Daz Studio. It is not perfect as I made in in ZBrush which I have only had for about a month. I did not want to undermine any of CJ-studio's commercial endeavours so I have checked with him that it is okay to offer the freebie. You can download the ear morph here:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/61627/browse/11/Poser/Fae-Ears-For-Bella

I hope it will be useful. Please let me know if there are any problems.

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 11:28 AM

Karth as far as I understand the information, she can be used in Poser and Daz Studio.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

CJ-studio ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 11:36 AM

She have some troubles in DS 4.

Karth ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 12:25 PM

Okay.

Thanks .

I read the reviews , thats why i ask g

Kendra ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 4:31 PM

Sold me with those ears too, I just put her in my cart.  :)

...... Kendra

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 6:25 PM

she would look good as a genie too.  

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2012 at 6:37 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_480856.jpg

Some trousers I am woking on.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

smallspace ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 4:07 AM

Ok, got her. Played around with her. Got some usable shapes just as soon as I got her head/body relationship ironed out. (head way too big in default, way too small in human)

Overall she bends well, but there's a rather large flaw in the way her thighs bend. When bending her thighs for a sitting position, you can't get past about 40 degrees without a huge crease showing up between the inside of her thighs and her hip. It makes the figure unusable for any type of render such as sitting, crouching, squating, or kneeling (with butt against heels, of course)

Too bad. I'm surprised that with a character so carefully rigged that the creator missed something so basic. (and what's with the negitive values to bend the thighs, anyway?)

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

CJ-studio ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 4:58 AM

smallspace,

She has Dial called 'HeadSize' in Proportions Folder in Body Morphs.

You can change size of her head using this Dial, make it bigger or smaller.

I dont understand about crease, can you show the picture please?

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 8:45 AM

I'm apparently having a senior moment. I believe one of you emailed me with a heads up about this figure. If it were you, could you please email me again. I have the first draft of the Wardrobe Wizard files available and would like to ask you to test them.

Thanks.

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 8:48 AM

OK duh, it was Skype :))

CJ-studio ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 8:51 AM

Mail sended

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 9:21 AM

file_480877.jpg

I'm not seeing any crease other than the one that I would expect to see there when the thigh is bent. As with all of these things it is subjective, but I'm not seeing an error.

smallspace ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 1:39 PM

file_480885.jpg

This is normal?

It's just that otherwise, the figure is so well rigged. I find this unexpected.

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 1:43 PM
Online Now!

Not normal, but it might need joint adjustments.

smallspace ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 2:05 PM

"...She has Dial called 'HeadSize' in Proportions Folder in Body Morphs.

You can change size of her head using this Dial, make it bigger or smaller..."

I do understand this. What I meant is that I had to play with the head size till I got the correct body to head ratio I wanted. (around 7 to 1)

CJ-studio ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 2:06 PM

**smallspace,
** can you tell values of bend, twist and side-side values for Thigh and any morphs, if used.

smallspace ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 2:11 PM

Bend at -90. (just what I would use for a sitting pose) I put just a little side to side to open up the view so the crease is easier to see. I think is was around 4, but I know it was less than 10. I'd have to go back and look to be sure.

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 3:00 PM

When I was using her last night, I found that first using a hip rotation and then adjusting the thigh and shin worked better for me to get a sitting postion.  

The hip does include , at least looks that way to me, the very top of the thighs, which IMHO t makes the bending easier to do.

:-)

smallspace ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2012 at 3:24 PM · edited Thu, 26 April 2012 at 3:29 PM

This is probably something that can be handled with some joint controled smoothing rather than a joint adjustment.

"...using a hip rotation and then adjusting the thigh and shin worked better..."

I tried that, but I still need to bend the thighs more than 45 degrees...again, I find the crease starts to show up at any bend beyond about 40 degrees.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:45 AM

sometimes the hip/thigh area goes funny with figures if IK is on. try turning it off.

love esther

shuy ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:45 AM · edited Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:48 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_480902.jpg

Smallspace I think that broke some JMC. Here you have -70 bend.

Of course there is small crease, but it visible only from this point of view. If you bend both leggs it it will be hard to notice.

I think that you did not notice that bella is a Poser figure, not real woman. Maybe she does not bend like human, but you can stare on her pube and not be slapped in your face.

Eshter - figure which I downloaded had no IK. Is it another bug in my runtime or did you miss something?

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 5:58 AM

I haven't bought her. I"m just watching eveyone else, and trying to help but probably interfering.

Love esther

shuy ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 6:05 AM

file_480903.JPG

Eshter - you should get her free and be emplyed as a head of marketing ;)

I noticed that most people (either me few years ago) do not notice, that human cannot bend thigh more then 90 degrees (more or less). It is possible to press thigh to stomach or chest, but only if you bend abdomen.

I think that position on the left is more natural then right one.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 7:39 AM

yes, but poser people are more athletic than normal people.

Oh I agree. I should get everything free - hehe I often do.  It's all that esther enthusiasm.

Love esther

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 9:03 AM

file_480906.jpg

I put a dynamic dress for Bella in the freestuff queue. Made for her human proportions. Lots of textures included.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 9:11 AM

Now that looks really good.

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 9:57 AM

I need to sort out some shoes for her now, then she can be in my story.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 10:03 AM

NanetteTredoux,

Execellent work! Very nice dress...

What hair is it?

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 10:34 AM

Thank you, I am glad you like the dress. It has huge darts to cope with those curves! The hair is one of Adorana's - Calcaria, for V3. I just moved it a bit down and forward.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Janl ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2012 at 10:45 AM

Quote - I put a dynamic dress for Bella in the freestuff queue. Made for her human proportions. Lots of textures included.

The dress looks great, Nanette!

Lully ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 6:44 AM

file_480919.jpg

Cute! Although I wanna play with the morphs to see if I can get a less exaggerated body form, plus she needs clothes!!

I've used the EZskin script and some custom morphs plus abit of filtering :a_grin:

Hope there will be some support for her as shes worth it.

Tools:- Win10, Dell XPS8900, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer 11, Hex 2, PSP8. PSP 2019 Ultimate, DAZ Studio, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Filterforge 11, flowscape,  Classic UVMapper, and several headache tablets. 

vilters ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 7:43 AM

Nice model.
She reminds me of Judy in a lot of ways.
PS:  Judy was the Poser5 woman.

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 10:48 AM

file_480923.jpg

I darkened her skin with EZskin. I also darkened her irises with an HSV node - the dark brown isn't quite dark enough. The nose width set as far as it will go, the mouth size as big as possible, and she can pass for African. Not a very dark-skinned African, but close enough. I'll definitely use her like this, and if more face morphs become available I'll use her even more.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 11:40 AM

NanetteTredoux,

Very nice African girl!

So, for all, who is waiting for additional morphs. Morph pack 'Bella X-morphs' has been placed in MP and waiting for testing. In case of sucessful testing it will be released in a few days.

Product contain:

5 Additional FullBody Morphs
About 100 Partial Body Morphs
More than 120 Face Morphs

Karth ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 12:20 PM

That sounds good :-)

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 12:30 PM

I am looking forward to that CJ-studio.

With regard to clothing - she has some JCM morphs or something similar (the corrector system?) which is making it difficult to get conforming clothes to bend correctly at the hips and shoulders - I get a lot of poke-through. I even got Morphing Clothes to try and solve the problem. It could be that I am not using Morphing Clothes correctly, but it doesn't seem to help. Dynamic clothes work great on her. My rigging skills are non-existent: I rely on PhilC's utilities to do this kind of thing, but I would like to create some conforming clothes for Bella as well.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 12:40 PM · edited Sat, 28 April 2012 at 12:47 PM

Look at her Bikini Pants in CR2Editor (or any text editor).

She have bone 'bodyCorrs' contains controllers for Correctors.

Morpsh in each body parts called 'Corr_(name) are correctors.'

But, if dynamic cloth for her is great and you can create it... Why not ?

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2012 at 1:33 PM

Got her and took a lock at her hip and gen objects. Nearly everything is well prepared für adult morphs. Let's see what I can do ;)

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 2:25 AM

file_480951.jpg

Here is another work in progress dress for Bella - also dynamic, for her human proportions. The front is gathered at the shoulders and the neckline has a slight cowl. In this image I morphed her from the normal human shape to the "sexy body" during the simulation, so she is just about filling the bodice - but I think she looks rather attractive, in a buxom sort of way. The procedural cloth texture is by Nikisatez.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 2:44 AM

:thumbupboth:

Your wirk with dynamic is very impressive

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 3:07 AM

Thank you CJ. Those curves would be lost in conforming clothes. She reminds me of a young Dolly Parton, especially in her Sexy Mody morph.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Karth ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 10:28 AM

Nanette did you try your conform figure in Poser 7 ?

With that corr in or out ?

I try to conform a pant,but they are away when i conform...

and really away..no pants in Poser until i unconform..

never have had such an issueg

tried with several cr2´s here

Poser Ghosts

CJ-studio ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 10:38 AM

Karth,

Something about Poser 7 was wroten in this theme.

"I loaded figure in def pose and hair in def pose. Conformed and they disapear. I checked all body parts proportions but all looks correct. (scale = 100). When I selected hairs and restored figure they apear on head. I think that I can have strange bug - my system should be reinstalled and some applications work weird, maybe Poser too."

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 10:40 AM

Karth, that is why I am sticking to dynamic. I need to use her soon, so I want clothes for her, and I know I am no good with conforming clothes! When I conform an item with OBJ2CR2, even though the grouping is correct, the shoulder pokes through when I raise the arm, and the hip pokes through when I bend the thigh. I just don't have the skill to deal with it fast enough, so she is getting dynamic dresses from me.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Karth ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 10:49 AM

CJ..

Bella and her stuff is working fine here :-)

So ..i would say the rest should work fine too.

Karth ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2012 at 11:03 AM

Okay..all fine with a few tricks here :-)

And Pants pose well..will see if i can kick that to freestuff when im ready..

was only a panty for testingg

LilWolff ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2012 at 5:00 PM

Quote - I put a dynamic dress for Bella in the freestuff queue. Made for her human proportions. Lots of textures included.

Adorable dress, thank you

Chaosophia ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2012 at 12:41 AM

This figure is all kinds of awesome. I just got her last night, and already am impressed greatly by her. CJ- Studios.*Standing ovation from me, all aside excellent figure.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.