Sat, Oct 5, 12:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:52 am)

Subject: there's a new figure that slipped quietly into the MP here

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2012 at 8:58 AM

file_481056.jpg

Wardrobe Wizard support is now available for Bella. Click the "More Figures" button bottom left in your Convert window. Or go to this page:-

http://www.philc.net/WW_update.php

SteveJax ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 12:09 AM

Quote - Wardrobe Wizard support is now available for Bella. Click the "More Figures" button bottom left in your Convert window. Or go to this page:-

http://www.philc.net/WW_update.php

Thanks Phil! Bought myself a copy ASAP. Love your support!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 3:37 AM

MINE!!!!!!!

Pixie ears plus, YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Bella: X-Morphs

Link

Happy, happy, happy!!!!! LOL.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 4:13 AM

file_481086.jpg

Bella Pixie!!!!

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

SteveJax ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 4:46 AM

Quote - MINE!!!!!!!

RNOT! M R MINE!

Karth ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 7:33 AM

Quote - Bella Pixie!!!!

All the best.

LROG

Nice..and wishlisted.

Any news about your pants ?

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 8:34 AM

file_481095.jpg

The pants will be dynamic for better flow, so I just need to add soem materials.

All the best.

LROG

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 2:37 PM

file_481107.jpg

Bella is ready to join the Avengers! WIP  Mike4's Godspeed, by IgnisSepentus,  worked great with wardrobe wizard.  I did keep all of the original morphs because this outfit is loaded with movement and adjustment settings. As an aside this artist is still supporting Poser users!

The only problem I had was the boot back wings distoration in other poses. But that is from my lack of knowledge of adjusting in 2012. I think I have to redo them.

ALso a HIP HIP HOORAY the new morphs are in the market place!

SteveJax ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2012 at 6:08 PM

file_481112.jpg

Yeah I bought the new morphs and had WW analyze them before making my first conversion! This is V3's Sexy Skimpy Skirt & Top from PoserWorld.

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2012 at 1:41 PM

CJ-Studio, this is a wonderful figure made all the better by these additional morphs. Please make a male partner for her as well. Bella is lonely.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

CJ-studio ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2012 at 1:37 AM · edited Thu, 10 May 2012 at 1:41 AM

file_481251.jpg

Maybe later.

Now i prepare dynamic cloth pack for Bella to release.

Something like this

CJ-studio ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2012 at 1:42 AM

file_481252.jpg

And this

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2012 at 12:29 PM

Very nice CJ-Studio! Sexy without being slutty - I like that.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

bwldrd ( ) posted Sat, 12 May 2012 at 11:14 AM

file_481304.jpg

I'm loving Bella, but hating poser.  This is a good example of why to use both Poser and Daz Studio. Lol. 

Poser's dreaded scaling issues, strike yet again when using the hand scaling (HandSize dial under Proportions).  :( 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

CJ-studio ( ) posted Sat, 12 May 2012 at 12:14 PM

bwldrd,

Thank you. I hate this aspect in Poser too. :( I'll try to fix it.

But I need more issues and more time to release product update.

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 10:22 AM

Its not that Poser has issues with scaling it is rather that every scale parameter needs to be set in the Joint Editor. It is somewhat tedious.

CJ-studio ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 10:57 AM

PhilC,

In process of Bella figure creation I compare DS and Poser in rigging aspect. Not only Bella but also previous generations of Daz and Poser figures.

DS works with scaling much better than Poser.

GrandmaPaula ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 2:13 AM

I bought her as soon as I saw her. To be honest, I thought there would be more add ons for her by now. But I havent had a play with her yet.

About the fairy ears or whatever, I got 2 sets of fantasy ears for her in Renderosity's free stuff.

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 12:46 PM

file_481348.jpg

Something I'm working on.

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 12:58 PM · edited Mon, 14 May 2012 at 1:03 PM

The cuteness!

Alexandersgrandma - she is new! I have alerted the gentlemen of Poserworld about her, perhaps they will make some stuff for her. I want to use her in my story a lot, as several characters, because she has the right behind for an African mama....The new face morphs make it possible for me to give her several distinct faces. I shall probably make her some conforming outfits as well, and I share everything that I make. Being a vendor is just too much trouble.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 12:44 AM

I wanted to use Bella in a render yesterday, and I realised that she needs shoes specially made for her. So that is going to be my next project.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 12:56 PM

file_481407.jpg

The shoes are in the freestuff queue.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

CJ-studio ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 5:39 AM

file_481422.jpg

O'kay, Dynamic Cloth pack for Poser is available now. Package Details: Dress, TankTop, Pants + lots of MAT's (115 for Dress, 42 for Pants, 98 for TankTop) sorted by 8 Collections Here is MP Link http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/bella-simplecloth-collection/93195

FaeMoon ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 7:49 PM · edited Thu, 17 May 2012 at 7:52 PM

Just learning to model here..but I'm working on this one.

dress

my big challenge is uv mapping the neckpiece.  I may have to take the medallion part off and do it as a separate object, then put them back together in poser.  

FaeMoon ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 9:03 PM

Quote - O'kay, Dynamic Cloth pack for Poser is available now. Package Details: Dress, TankTop, Pants + lots of MAT's (115 for Dress, 42 for Pants, 98 for TankTop) sorted by 8 Collections Here is MP Link http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/bella-simplecloth-collection/93195

These are gorgeous!  Love the materials!

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 11:09 PM

Phil that is really cute!

Quote - Something I'm working on.

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 11:17 PM

Nice job on that dress!

Quote - Just learning to model here..but I'm working on this one.

Janl ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 11:48 PM

It's good to see some more things for Bella! I have added the dynamic dress to my wishlist until the weekend. :)

my big challenge is uv mapping the neckpiece.  I may have to take the medallion part off and do it as a separate object, then put them back together in poser.  

I can't quite see how the necklace has been created but you should be able to uvmap it all together. You can hide the dress by selecting it and pressing the control and h keys in Silo while you work on the necklace. Nice job on the dress!

FaeMoon ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 7:02 AM

Quote - The shoes are in the freestuff queue.

Nan, those shoes are soooo adorable, and I'm going to have to use your dresses too.  I hope I have more time this weekend to play in Poser.

FaeMoon ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 7:05 AM

Quote - It's good to see some more things for Bella! I have added the dynamic dress to my wishlist until the weekend. :)

I can't quite see how the necklace has been created but you should be able to uvmap it all together. You can hide the dress by selecting it and pressing the control and h keys in Silo while you work on the necklace. Nice job on the dress!

The neckpiece is separate from the dress.  I thought that way people could use it just as a necklace too.    I need to redo my seams though.  Definitely have a spot on the medallion where I missed a line or something.

If I do the medallion part separate from the torc then I could make different medallions for it. 

Thank you guys.. I'm keeping on with the modeling, it's so much fun. and Bella is fun to model for.. she's so curvy!

Delaney

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 10:52 AM

file_481452.jpg

Bella Pixie in her nice new dress.

All the best.

LROG

shante ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:22 PM

Hmm...not sure i agree.

I got Judy for P7 when I got that and wanted to take advantage of all the stuff I had accumulated for her. Judy is UGLY out of the box but this little thing is cute. She is a bit Toonish for my needs even in the human mode. What criteria I go by is this whether for human or animal/creature figures:

If I render it next to a HUMAN figure like any of the DAZ figures all the way back to the Mil2 figures and it looks like it FITS then it is worth buying. Since I really don't do any toon work unless I can use her for other realistic work renders I usually pass on her.

Since even in human mode (though VERY CUTE) she still looks toonish I gotta pass.

Quote - Nice model.
She reminds me of Judy in a lot of ways.
PS:  Judy was the Poser5 woman.

CJ-studio ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:41 PM · edited Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:42 PM

shante,

Look here:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2329382&user_id=503239&np&np

She looks toonish ?

shante ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:41 PM

I am going to keep watching the progress of this thread and see what else is offered for her before deciding to move on. She is too cute.

Someone mentioned her feet (I have a foot fetish you see!) and because they seem cuter than Mikki's feet or the feet of the on-board Poser figures, I am getting more interested. Do her feet have additional morphs:

Foot Arch...Foot for heels...toes spread...individual toes aticulation like up/down/side-to-side?

shante ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:46 PM

Actually that is very sexy. I usually don't like chubby figures but in this case it works beautifully. I think what it is I am seeing is the face/lips. Perhaps from the box the limits of the facial features limits her and makes her appear to me anyway, a bit toonish. Ir might be an unfair assessment going by just from the few renders of her I have seen so fr. But that is all I have to go by to decide if purchasing her is a good idea at this time.

I would like to see more of the facial features rendered and perhaps any add-on morphs for nose eyes and lips as well as phenomes/expressions before deciding.More varitions in body shapes too are important to see added/rendered. That i why I am NOT going to say I never buy her but say I WANT TO SEE MORE before deciding. As I say she is VERY CUTE!

Shante

Quote - shante,

Look here:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2329382&user_id=503239&np&np

She looks toonish ?

CJ-studio ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:52 PM

Look additional images for this product:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=93012

First image contains list of morphs

CJ-studio ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 4:06 PM

For now she don't have FeetArch (her feetarch is too high), FeetforShoe and ToesSpread...

But she have other morphs for Feet, like:

3 additional nailforms, naillength, narrow and thin ankles, tendons, bone to Thumb Toe, built-in correctors for feet bending and some more...

IdolStar ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 5:12 PM

I like bella something new... I hope some resource get made for bella

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 12:48 AM · edited Sun, 20 May 2012 at 12:56 AM

Just a couple of shots of the dress.  The UV map on the neckpiece is a mess, but looks like I can do that with materials.  I am using parrotdolphin and Tabala materials here just until I can get some texturing done on the dress.  I want to use the SSS on the stone in the necklace.  It would be nice to have the stone be jade or carnillion I have to peruse bb threads for a good formula there.  

I'm going to make the dress dynamic.  The necklace is separate.

dress front

dress back

CJ-studio ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 12:54 AM

DAGrant

reupload images, please **

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 12:57 AM

OOps. there we are.  Sorry!

Delaney

CJ-studio ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 12:59 AM

DAGrant

**Thanks

Very nice dress and neclace!

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 1:00 AM

Thank you!  I"m going to put it in the free stuff.  :)

CJ-studio ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:46 AM

file_481489.jpg

Okay, here is my progress report:

Conforming stockings are awaiting in MP testing.

In the picture :

Fix for Bella Heel, remove sharp angle (will be in included Bella update)

Morph for flatten feet arch's. Makes process of HighHeel shoes creation more easy (will be added with Morphs-X update)

Advanced feet controls  - ToeThumb control by dials, ToesSpread morph. This will be included in Flex pack (WIP)

Render - DAZ Studio 3. 

My shaders with SSS support, maybe will be included in character pack for Bella in future...

nakamuram ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 1:35 PM

There's a strange bulge above toes 2, 3, and 4.  Do you plan to flatten it out?

CJ-studio ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:13 PM · edited Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:14 PM

nakamuram,

If you can mark bulges on this picture, i'll try to flatten it.

nakamuram ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 4:45 PM

file_481526.jpg

I hope this helps, CJ.  It seems to me that the area in question should either be flat or even concave.

nakamuram ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 4:45 PM

file_481527.jpg

More...

shuy ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 5:13 PM

This kind of bulges depend of race. I have the same, my father has the same, my sister hasn't.

CJ-studio ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 8:59 PM

nakamuram, shuy
Thank you !

This bulge is morph 'FlattenFeet' depedent.

So, I make minor changes into this morph look more pretty when foot is bending.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.