Sun, Sep 15, 5:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 12 1:46 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Not sure where else to ask this...

Darkworld ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2012 at 12:58 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 5:20 PM

So DAZ is completely rebuilding their navigation system; and I can't find PA information ANYWHERE.  Also their new forums do not appear to be online yet.  They haven't gotten back to me via email and the newsletters about this new build are lacking on how to find your Published Artist information.

I also noticed you can no longer click on a vendor's name to see their catalogue...  Not sure why they would do that, I find it convenient to be able to browse a vendor's catalogue from one of their product pages.

Anyway, sorry for posting this here, I'm just hoping someone knows what I'm missing.  My hunch tells me the site isn't finished yet?   but the newsletter seems to think otherwise.  So I'm at a loss.

Thanks for any insight!

infinity10 ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2012 at 1:55 AM

I think it's not a finished update yet.  I tried browsing their promotional items, but no product images show.

Eternal Hobbyist

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2012 at 3:44 AM

We'll have to wait and see..we don't have answers for another sites updates. Please be patient and Im sure they will answer questions when they are able.

Thanks!

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 1:33 PM

There are 2 or 3 of the Daz3D forum team browsing the Rend forums at the moment, and if we see any issues that we haven't already picked up then we are taking note of them.

Some questions we can answer, some we don't have answers ourselves yet, but we will do our best.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Darkworld ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 6:02 PM

Great!  All I need is a way to check my sales at DAZ.  That's what I'm having trouble finding in the new system.

chohole ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 6:02 AM

Quote - Great!  All I need is a way to check my sales at DAZ.  That's what I'm having trouble finding in the new system.

I have been asked to tell you that the best thing to dos is to contact either Daz_Ann, Kevin or Paul as none of them post over here,

I am sending you Ann's enail addy by PM/

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

MAW3D ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 8:00 AM

Not sure If I can stick my topic to this thread as well, but this thread is about DAZ and I´m also not sure where to put it.

When the site was changed under "Contact us" was a mail address published. I have used this mail address since I wanted to tell the people from DAZ that I have stumbled across a lot of bugs - for example, I am not able to cancel my Platinum Club subscription and at DAZ the subscription is annual but I have a monthly sub one - and the new system tells me, that it will bill me ni a couple of days with the annual bill. Seems very wrong.

After contacting through mail, I was told NOT to use that mail but to use the "submit a help request" under "Contact us". Funny thing is - THAT is not working either.

Therefore I´m standing pretty much in the dark what to do ...

Any hints? Maybe one of the 2 or 3 DAZ operatives scanning the forums here? :)

Thanks in advance!

Michael

chohole ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 9:03 AM

I will pass this on, is about all I can do at the moment.

MAW3D ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2012 at 4:37 PM

Thank you very much for passing this on - but - the "submit a help request" button still doesn´t work (404 error) - the link goes nowhere. I still can´t get my issues to the support and this is getting more and more annoying.

As long as these important things don´t work, I won´t buy anything from DAZ no matter how many newsletter I will receive into my mailbox and tomorror the "annual membership" will try to work that I did not subscribe - I only got the monthly. If my credit card will be balanced I will handle this issue over my credit card company since I haven´t subscribed this ...

If possible, try to pass this on and try to get me someone responsible via mail. I will give you my mail address via PN.

Please ... thank you! :-)

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2012 at 6:06 AM

THere is a thread now in the Daz3D forum, giving temporary contact details

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/115/

MAW3D ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2012 at 6:43 AM

Yepp, thanks - already mailed and waiting for an answer. Probably will take awhile since I suppose that I´m not alone ... ;)

Again - Thx!

MAW3D ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2012 at 8:40 AM

Just a small update on this issue - no answer on my help request through mail and have posted my issues in the now working ZenDesk support thing more than 4 days ago - also no answer at all.

Hopefully DAZ knows that this will drive customers away since bad supports is bad big time! ... another issue - all search engine searches are going nowhere also since the old forums have been deleted - therefore DAZ fails as a knowledge base big time. That´s a very bad thing, I think.

I suppose all these things never occured them while changing to a new ecommerce system. Not everything that is new is actually good and I, as a long time customer at DAZ, don´t see any good yet after the website change. Sorry. I have posted them numerous issues like no file sizes anymore, customer not seeing the download progress anymore, no links to vendors from an item to see other times from that specific vendor and more ...

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 1:46 AM

They have posted an update in that thread.

UPDATE FOR THOSE THAT STILL HAVE PENDING CUSTOMER SERVICE TICKETS:

From Britney Creek:
We have our hands full, but we are working as fast as we can to get all of our Tickets resolved, and customers happy. Tickets will be all caught up and answered by Friday. I will make sure that happens. Thank you so much for your patience.

Im sure they will get to everyone as they can. Im leaving this thread open for the time being in case they {Daz Team} need to answer a specific question regarding other contact info, but please do not post complaints about the site in general.

They have an active working thread where you can discuss the issues and report bugs so please do so there since we cannot help with that.

Thanks,

~Jani

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 5:50 AM

Thanks for that Jumpstartme2. It is very nice of you.  I shall just say that the Dax3D Forum Team (Nodss etc) are acting as liason between management and the Froum members as much as we can.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2012 at 11:25 AM

Much welcome Chohole 😄

~Jani

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.