Sun, Sep 22, 9:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:53 pm)

Subject: Dragon Render Thread

Razor42 ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 8:09 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:20 PM

Dragon Thread Header

Hi and welcome to the Renderosity - Daz Studio Forum - Dragon Render Thread.

Please post your images or links to images here for Dragons rendered in Daz Studio.

I may also be able to russle up a prize each month for the best image.

Post work is allowed as long as its declared. All images must be rendered in Daz Studio or with Reality and copyright owned by the poster.

Razor42 ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 8:24 PM

Dragons 

Rendered in Daz Studio 4 Pro - Post in Photoshop

Razor42 ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 1:14 AM

Black Dragon

SickenlySweete ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 7:49 PM · edited Wed, 16 May 2012 at 7:58 PM
SickenlySweete ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 7:57 PM · edited Wed, 16 May 2012 at 7:59 PM
Razor42 ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 12:24 AM

Thanks SickenlySweete,

2 Great Dragon images to add to the thread!

Heres one that just finished rendering using Uberenvironment's bounced lighting, a little post in PS.

** METALLIC GOLD**

Mother and Baby Golds

Gattanera ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 4:20 PM

Really amazing gallery with beautiful dragons...I LOVE IT!!!! And them too! I'll come every so often to visit my family.

Anna (Gattanera)

midnight_stories ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 9:18 PM

I working on theis guy now most of the rigging is done and the head morphs are done.
This is a DS4 render with a bit of help from rons exposions. More demos of him can be found
at utude http://www.youtube.com/user/MsMidnightStories

Crudelitas ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:38 PM

file_481458.jpg

Okay...

Oh, wow! What wonderful render!

tparo ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 3:49 PM

file_481459.jpg

Some beautiful dragons here.

Razor42 ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 8:23 PM

Wow, some great additions to the thread.

Thanks midnight look forward to seeing more of this beastie, love the stocky frame and the texturing is first rate.

Loved the morph youtube video!

Crudelitas love that render the Pov and action is excellent!

tparo, Excellent image, love the little gnome rider and the set is fantastic.

Thanks for adding these,

crunch01 ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 11:00 PM

Attached Link: my gallery

![Karrie's buddy and her comparing tongues](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/media/folder_234/display_2330857.jpg "Kerrie's Buddy")

I can't is the seed that never grows !

crunch01 ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2012 at 11:01 PM

here's one of mine as per request, thank you for asking and inviting me to this thread!

Jim

Mestophales ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2012 at 12:09 AM
nDelphi ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2012 at 7:05 AM
Razor42 ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2012 at 10:12 PM · edited Thu, 24 May 2012 at 10:16 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Wow some really great images here! 

Thanks everyone for contributing!

I've been busy on creating some new Morphing trees for Daz 4.

Daz is currently rendering out a 12 sec video, testing the tree morphs.

Its going pretty well so far 16hrs for 360 frames with the morphing tree, Skyreach Clouds Background, a displaced Grass Plane and two distant lights.

Anyways, Some more dragon images for you.

First Blue Dragon and Rider, Quite a bit of post on this one using Topaz.

Blue Dragon and Rider

White Dragon and Girl, Click the images to see the uncensored version in the Rendo Galleries. Censored for Forum etiquette.

White dragon and Girl

Thanks again for posting your dragons, I'm looking forward to seeing more :D

Keep rendering folks,

crunch01 ( ) posted Sun, 27 May 2012 at 8:35 AM · edited Sun, 27 May 2012 at 8:37 AM

Attached Link: Kerrie- You wouldn't like it when I'm angry!

here is an other one, hope you like it!

Razor42 ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2012 at 3:38 AM

Thanks everyone for contributing to the thread last month.

The prize for May is a free copy of:

Design Anvil Millenium Sub Dragon LE Extender

DA Sub Dragon LE Extender

Some great images last month. Thanks everyone for uploading them.

The Image selected for May is from tparo.

May Winner

There should be another prize for June so keep them coming.

Thanks for stopping by.

Razor42 ( ) posted Thu, 14 June 2012 at 9:23 AM · edited Thu, 14 June 2012 at 9:26 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

Heres a little story thread, I've been working on its full of dragons so I'll post some of the story here.

Photobucket

Chapter 1

The Elves never seen that there time was near, never noting the hungry glint in the eyes of the Children of the Oaks. Concerned only with the glorification of the Elven citadels, never felt, was the burden of the mud people who grew their grain and tilled their field. 

In the groves and fields the red blood was spilled and magic was drawn. In what seemed a blink of eye for the folk of the Sidhe, the Bifrost Gateways were brutally destroyed and left to ruin, stark skeletons, circles of dead stones. 

The Children of the Oaks had erupted into the citadels and spattered the white stone halls with the blood of the Elves. With animal like viciousness, the mud people frenzy eyed and wode graven gave no pity for the architects of their slavery.

∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆

With the Faery Flag now wreft and lost and the Seven Elven Princes placed in cages on a thoroughfare on the Kings Way. The Era of the elves and New Lothian were collapsing. The Elven King an exile, vacant through means unapparent.

The White Dragons expelled from there homes deep in the recesses of the Elven citadels fled back to the realms of Modron to receive new orders from Mabon who waited restless and malevolent, moving his hands to the realms of the North Men the Children of the Ice.

The Elven Kingdoms were now ashes but the war was just beginning and soon the Red Dragons of the Children of Stone would be singing as the Oak groves burn and the Children of the Oak fade into the forests and high lands to wring hands and sharpen swords.

Níðhöggr was stirring...

The Fall of new Lothian Gallery

The kindred promise betrothed to the Seven Elven princes was still beholden, there death had little bearing on the fact that their end of the bargain was yet left unfulfilled. Soon the song of Mabon will call their spirits and free their undead bodies from their cages on the kings road and in turn with time imprison their souls.

The dragons waited in refuge between the broken kingdom and their Lord. Hiding in the forest of Coed Llandegia. Brinkering on fear but resolute that the iron will of their master was still being fulfilled, their own will however was not tempered from so fine an element. The Dragons were tempted to seek the Dryads that tended the ancient Elm of Llandegia and beg for her mercy knowing that the first snow flake in a blizzard was falling and their age was ending. Acceptance that Mabon who birthed them, would unmake them for this, did little to dissuade them form the course. By the time the Dryads had drew their course with the dragons only the strongest of them would be left. His brother bled dry and desiccated  Soon his bridled might would be all thats left standing to face the coming of the great Red storm from the east. And in its might amongst the thunderheads squirm the Red Dragons of Iógi.

Photobucket 

The Children of the Oaks would not celebrate and call their heroes for long, by now the undead elven princes would be rising in the dragons wake. Growing like a scourge or the breath of the begotten, filthy, flourishing and flagrant. Their cages fallen broken beneath their cold white fingers, their bodies risen with gleaming eyes and flesh on verge of putrefaction. 

The Oak people had never seen the like before and have fled to their groves and spill blood to the Oldest Ones. Their yearning hearts twined together as one, likened to the growth of new grown grain, calling for their father the keeper of the grove to give aid to heed their sacrifice. 

Every man touched by the necrophic touch would be consumed with decay and rise morose and bereft of heart and soul with eyes vacant and unfeeling. To follow the Elven princes, soulless devout of hunger or pain. Freshly risen corpses just recently perspired their souls still tender, still ripe, yet not dead, yet no longer alive.  A Madness in their head was calling grinding and compelling. The elven princes were dead and yet still clawing amongst us, driven from their grizzled cages by a madness only the Mabon can kindle. Undead to crawl forth and await the song that will tenderly call forth and release their spirit. At Mabon's mercy they will remain. Beholden, Enslaved.

Ready for War!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.