Sun, Sep 15, 5:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 4:45 pm)

Subject: no more platinum vouchers?

TylerZambori ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 2:14 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 5:24 PM

hi all,

It seems I've been blocked from the daz forums for even saying one thing, so I can't ask over there.

I don't seem to have any platinum club voucher for this month.  Did they do away with those? 

Thanks!

Tyler

*Edited by Admin

26Fahrenheit ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 2:26 PM

i THINK you should Remove the "Name" you gave them in your post ...

No matter what you think about them that namecalling  is beyond acceptable 

Chris

HERE are my FREEBEE's

chohole ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 2:27 PM · edited Mon, 11 June 2012 at 2:29 PM

I guess that you have discovered that there is no problem with your account at Daz3d now, as you posted there several times.

THere certainly hasn't been any action on Daz3D's part to change your status.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

fam0314 ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 2:28 PM · edited Mon, 11 June 2012 at 2:32 PM

You just posted 4 hour ago. Did you check to make sure you were logged in. Did you happen to get this error. "Unable to accept submission"

TylerZambori ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 2:38 PM · edited Mon, 11 June 2012 at 2:43 PM

ok thanks for not answering my question.

It seems the problem is a browser problem, but:

dearest chohole, I have not posted today, not after the one that got deleted, have I?

I was talking about today.  Just because I have successfully posted in the past, does not mean there is not a new problem now. Got it?

So since I don't seem to be able to edit it, I won't, but I will that I have gotten the immpression that I am not the only one who thinks the new TOS is excessive.

Never mind about helping me, I've opened a "help request" at the daz help center. 

TylerZambori ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 2:44 PM

Thanks a lot for zeroing in on political correctness rather than being of help.

chohole ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 2:57 PM

I am sorry, but the Daz forum team have not removed any of your posts today. That is what I was trying to tell you. There has been no action by the Daz forum team. We can trace 7 posts made by you in the new forum, and all are in threads in the various forums.

If you received a message that said something like  "Unable to accept submission"  then that is a strange little glitch that happens occasionally, we have all suffred from it from time to time.

Whatever it is that causes it, the solution is to wait until someone else has posted to the same thread, and then try posting again. That fix works most times.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

fam0314 ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 3:05 PM

Quote - ok thanks for not answering my question.

It seems the problem is a browser problem, but:

dearest chohole, I have not posted today, not after the one that got deleted, have I?

I was talking about today.  Just because I have successfully posted in the past, does not mean there is not a new problem now. Got it?

So since I don't seem to be able to edit it, I won't, but I will that I have gotten the immpression that I am not the only one who thinks the new TOS is excessive.

Never mind about helping me, I've opened a "help request" at the daz help center. 

Gee thats funny that you havn't posted on the forums today being as here is your last post and it was 4 hours ago. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/1856/#22464

KimberlyC ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2012 at 3:26 PM

I understand that there maybe problems within the Daz site, but this is not really the place. We can't do anything about another site's problems.

Its always best to contact the site your having problems with.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.