Sun, Oct 6, 7:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Is there a user friendly Poser utility that let's you . . .

Tunesy ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 11:45 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:42 AM

Is there a user friendly Poser utility that let's you, for example, click on a figure and you can immediately see all textures, morphs, clothes, etc that could apply to that figure, and then load what you want with the figure?  I imagine the user might have to spend some time setting things up.  That's ok.  I love the addition in Poser of "favorites", but it doesn't go quite far enough.  Thanks for any help.

Tunesy ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 12:03 AM

Forgot to say, for P12, if it matters.

shuy ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 5:30 AM

Python script "collect scene inventory" shows list of all files in scene, or can save all files in one folder. Search python - utility.

wimvdb ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 5:50 AM

Advanced Library Manager 2 from Shaderworks has that capability with "smart" content. You need to go through some indexing process first, but after that you can load a figure and find the content directly for that figure. If you load a cloth, the smart content will show you the textures which belong to that cloth.

ALM2 has many more features and is a complete replacement of Posers library.

If you have lots of content, the initial indexing is a lot of work, but there are some scripts in ALM2 to make it easier

You can find the product on RuntimeDNA

Tunesy ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 8:07 AM

Thanks for the suggestions.  That Shaderworks product looks like exactly what I'm after.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.