Mon, Sep 9, 4:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 8:14 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Lyne's Creations Freebies Thread! New offerings often!

mamba-negra ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2012 at 8:06 PM

Just a reminder to those who can afford it, Lyne has a few items in her public wishlist if you want to thank her in that way for her generosity:)

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2012 at 6:27 PM

Lyne's Creations Wild & Domestic Rabbits FREE!

Well they bred like rabbits!  Meaning I got them done faster than I thought I would!... giggle!  PLEASE do READ the readme for important use notes! Thank you!

Please see the gallery image posting here:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2337709

and download them here:
http://www.lynescreations.com/lynesfree4.htm

Enjoy!

Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2012 at 6:48 PM

LOL!!

They're LOVELY - Thanks so much!!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

foxylady1 ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2012 at 8:31 PM

Thank you so much, Lyne.  They are really great looking.

Kerya ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2012 at 1:50 AM

Thank you so very, very, very much!

mininessie ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2012 at 5:13 AM

thanks soooo much!!! :D

vilian ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2012 at 5:25 AM

Wabbits! Love wabbits! Thank you! hugs

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

Pajama ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2012 at 5:33 AM

Thank you :)

meeshy ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2012 at 5:50 AM

Oh Lyne, as you know I adore your animals and I brought them many moons ago, these rabbits were always my favourites! your so generous letting people have all your wonderful animals free now! Please please continue making them I will be first on the list of buying them from you :D I just wanted to say a big thank you for them all and also to let people know I have used all your animals in my daz 3 and as you can see here they work perfectly in daz :) http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2223127&user_id=616189&np&np mxxx

infinity10 ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2012 at 8:13 AM

cute

Eternal Hobbyist

danidh ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2012 at 11:52 AM

Thank you!!  Big hugs!!!  Dani

DollyGirl ( ) posted Fri, 06 July 2012 at 1:01 PM

Lynn, thanks so much for the animals. You are very kind and generous. I bought you something off your wishlist so I hope it worked. If you don't get notification of the product please let me know and I will get with Rendo about seeing where it went. Hope you enjoy and thanks again for your wonderful animals.

Lonnie

Lledeline ( ) posted Tue, 10 July 2012 at 5:16 PM

Hello Lynn,

I've just discovered your freebies.

I bought a long time ago your rabbits and wolves at Vista internet and still love them.

So I'm happy to download new animals (and for free !).

So generous from you.

A big thank.

Hope all is OK for your now.

Have a good day

Lledeline

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 11 July 2012 at 11:58 PM · edited Thu, 12 July 2012 at 12:07 AM

I have done an update for my Free Nickie cat map... I fixed the eyes (map texture) so you can move them a bit more up and down and side to side, and enhanced the coat to be closer to what Nickie is (the map was made from my dear Travis kitty photos but Nickie is actually quite a different tabby).

Posting in my Gallery:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2347870

This is all I have been able to do, art project wise, though I do plan on fixing up my DAZ buck remap, and morphs that make up my Deer FAMILY for the next major FREE download.  You will need the Free UVmapper classic to create my re-mapped DAZ buck, doe and fawn map layout.

[http://www.lynescreations.com/lynesfree5.htm

](http://www.lynescreations.com/lynesfree5.htm)This Nickie map is a stand alone TEXTURE MAP. To use it,  you will have to load your cat, browse to where you place the jpg texture in your Poser-Textures and assign it to one body part, then APPLY TO ALL for the map to show on all body parts. (the DAZ cat has one texture map for all body parts).

I hope you enjoy!

Lyne
Lyne's Creations

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2012 at 12:24 AM · edited Thu, 12 July 2012 at 12:25 AM

Thanks, Lyne!!! What a beauty!!

Cheers,
Alisa

Kerya ( ) posted Thu, 12 July 2012 at 12:44 AM

Thank you!

And all the best to you and Nickie!

Pajama ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2012 at 3:53 AM

Thank you Lyne - and I second the above sentiment, all the best to you and Nickie.

trumarcar ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2012 at 11:26 AM

Lovely! Thank you very much.

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2012 at 11:20 PM · edited Wed, 18 July 2012 at 11:25 PM

**Lyne's Creations DEER FAMILY re-map and morph set for the DAZ Buck FREE!

Gallery Posting:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2349966**

**I have the Deer Family: Buck, Doe and Fawn set ready for you... photo-real textures, with many morphs added...and tons of poses! :)

Yes you DO need to do the "uvmapper" process to generate the proper obj for the texture maps to apply properly. It is the only legal way I can provide the set.**

Direct link to download page:

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynesfree6.htm

It's really IMPORTANT to read the Set up and Use readmes! :)

Enjoy!

Lyne
Lyne's Creations

boudicca36 ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2012 at 11:43 PM

Thank you so much Lyne.

Kerya ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2012 at 1:32 AM

THANK YOU!!!! :)

foxylady1 ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2012 at 8:40 AM

Thank you so much.  You're a doll.

Pajama ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2012 at 9:56 AM

Once again, thank you Lyne :)

PilotHigh ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2012 at 3:19 PM

THANKS!!

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2012 at 6:32 PM

thank you, lyne.  OS X users: UVX.app (UB).

kobaltkween ( ) posted Thu, 19 July 2012 at 7:24 PM

Again, thanks so very much for your generosity!

DennisReed ( ) posted Fri, 20 July 2012 at 12:28 AM

Beautiful, and Thanks!

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2012 at 12:11 PM

Yooo Hooo!! MAC users!

Courtesy of Miss Nancy, I will be including this note for all my RE-MAPPED DAZ critters -So now everyone can have access to the sets! :)

yes, lyne - tell OS X users to download steve martin's free UVX.app (UVMapper Classic Universal Binary for Macintosh OS X), which works on both intel and PPC macs, tested up to snow leopard.
http://www.uvmapper.com/downloads.html!
Thank you Miss Nancy!!

I have two more RE-MAPPED sets to offer in the future - for the DAZ Bear, and the "Poser 4 Lion" - I forgot to check if the lion comes with Poser 7 AND up...anyone out there with later versions of poser (above 7) could you check for me, before I go to all that work? I made that lion better, made a lion, lioness, A CUB,  plus a Tiger and Snow Leopard characters!  Orange Tiger, and White Tiger Maps!

I currently have my teeny OLD chipmunk/Ground Squirrel with updated maps (still stretch, but fixed up some flaws on them) ready to be set up in a runtime...

and Question...I never know what to do next, what people need... I was thinking the Giraffe I made into two "real" map types, plus little baby Gir.. and I am pround of my Big Horn Sheep maps... a friend suggested my Elk...  ???

Lyne
Lyne's Creations

DollyGirl ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2012 at 2:07 PM

Lynne the answer would be "all". :b_drool:

foxylady1 ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2012 at 2:20 PM

Lyne,

You must be kidding, because who wouldn't say "all".

I have found the deer to be beautiful when rendered.  For some reason, the textures don't come in right in PP2012, but I have rendered the whole scene in Poser 7 and love it.  When I compared the two deer, yours and the original Daz deer side by side, I had to laugh.  If one was going to use the original deer for an image, it would have to be so far back in the picture that no one could be sure it was a deer.

Did you have a moose?  I want to say no, but a friend said you used the Wildlife Series Moose from the old CP site (when they would throw animals out there for registered Poser users).

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2012 at 3:27 PM

Oh, yes, whatever you do next will be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,
Alisa

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2012 at 4:24 PM

Quote - Did you have a moose?  I want to say no, but a friend said you used the Wildlife Series Moose from the old CP site (when they would throw animals out there for registered Poser users).

YES!! Do watch my Gallery here... the moose is already available!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2336147&user_id=18153

enjoy!

Lyne

shante ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2012 at 4:27 PM

Quote - Yooo Hooo!! MAC users!

Courtesy of Miss Nancy, I will be including this note for all my RE-MAPPED DAZ critters -So now everyone can have access to the sets! :)

yes, lyne - tell OS X users to download steve martin's free UVX.app (UVMapper Classic Universal Binary for Macintosh OS X), which works on both intel and PPC macs, tested up to snow leopard.
http://www.uvmapper.com/downloads.html!
Thank you Miss Nancy!!

I have two more RE-MAPPED sets to offer in the future - for the DAZ Bear, and the "Poser 4 Lion" - I forgot to check if the lion comes with Poser 7 AND up...anyone out there with later versions of poser (above 7) could you check for me, before I go to all that work? I made that lion better, made a lion, lioness, A CUB,  plus a Tiger and Snow Leopard characters!  Orange Tiger, and White Tiger Maps!

I currently have my teeny OLD chipmunk/Ground Squirrel with updated maps (still stretch, but fixed up some flaws on them) ready to be set up in a runtime...

and Question...I never know what to do next, what people need... I was thinking the Giraffe I made into two "real" map types, plus little baby Gir.. and I am pround of my Big Horn Sheep maps... a friend suggested my Elk...  ???

Lyne
Lyne's Creations

Grrrrr!

I almost missed this. These darn bots always seem to fail notifying me of responses to threads i am interested in watching.

The news of the Converter is great thanks for posting it here Lynn. Now I can stop whining and bothering you.  ;)

Chickens and hens and I would love a realistic cooked one and a raw one with a poseable neck I can have my meaner Runtime "cooks" grasp and shake at one another!  LOLOL

Are you going to also be posting your fantasy creatures as well.....eventually?

If I recally you had a cute half horse and half upright human figure (like satyr) as well as a female centauress and some other cool pieces I would have loved to have gotten. I know that compared to your great animals they were if I remember correctly a bit "toonish" by today standards but would still love to get them if possible.

Once again dear thanks for everything and God bless!

shante ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2012 at 4:33 PM

Though DAZ made nice models they never really made good textures or followed up on remapping or getting their stuff support with morphs and better textures.

It really is a bummer for those who don't know how to texture or morph.

I have tried for years for instance to get support for their old Zygote Centaur. wich was great in its day but if it had gotten some support like tweaking of the mesh for more realism and better texturing and body shape and expression morphs I would have purchased it again in a minute. Or even their human male and female hand for Poser4. Though the male hand was free with P4 I purchased the female hand years later hoping it would be better textured. Imagine my frustrating disappointment finding that it not only was not textured but I have not after all this time been able to get a good HiRes UV map from them.

So, reading their texture for the deer wasn't so good, I am not surprised.

Quote - Lyne,

You must be kidding, because who wouldn't say "all".

I have found the deer to be beautiful when rendered.  For some reason, the textures don't come in right in PP2012, but I have rendered the whole scene in Poser 7 and love it.  When I compared the two deer, yours and the original Daz deer side by side, I had to laugh.  If one was going to use the original deer for an image, it would have to be so far back in the picture that no one could be sure it was a deer.

Did you have a moose?  I want to say no, but a friend said you used the Wildlife Series Moose from the old CP site (when they would throw animals out there for registered Poser users).

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2012 at 5:19 PM

Lyne, the lion is included with Poser 7 and Poser Debut at least - the latest version I have available. Its files are now the compressed version of course, but I assume it's the same beast at heart.

Lyrra ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2012 at 8:50 PM

Yes p9 still ships with the old 'zygote animals' geometry and crz. so your lions should still work. I just went and checked that they were still in there

All the old animal mesh are still in there, dog, cat, horse, dolphin and velociraptor.  Sometimes I wonder how they picked things

Lyrra

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 26 July 2012 at 10:44 PM

COOL now I just need a 2012 user to let me know..

and FYI- THE DAZ BEAR IS ON SALE NOW!! I have a really nice re-map for that bear (two bears, black bear and a grizzley) in case you are intersted.

oh yes... I was very proud of my photo real hens and roosters and chicks... that is a really good suggestion.. no "cooked" ones tho! LOL!!

as far as the toon-ish centaur and girl with horse head body... um... those I never did anything with- they were in the inventory created by Deb (which I bought the COMPLETE rights to) so 1. I can offer then but 2. not sure I will, they would be last on the list.. there are SOOOO many animals I do want to share...

I really need to get that chipmunk packed up!

laters,  Lyne

Pajama ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2012 at 3:56 AM

Lyne, I don't know if you have any Ducks but if you you do I would love to see these available :) Thank you anyway for your amazing generosity in sharing your wonderful creations.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2012 at 4:36 AM

file_484369.jpg

> Quote - THE DAZ BEAR IS ON SALE NOW!! I have a really nice re-map for that bear (two bears, black bear and a grizzley) in case you are intersted.

Yes please - when you have the time, of course. I bought the DAZ (ex-Zygote, I think) Bear many years ago since Mrs. Bob has a collection of black bear toys, but his textures were never that convincing.

foxylady1 ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2012 at 7:54 AM

Lyne,

The Poser lion is in PP2012 also.

vilian ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2012 at 2:11 PM

Lyne, whatever you pick up to offer us next is going to be welcomed - your skills are amazing and each of your creations makes a great gift. However, I'd like to throw a tiny vote for remap of Farrow The Rat Dragon ^.^ I know the figure is most probably long forgotten by now, but the little fellow still has a special place in my heart (and Runtime).

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2012 at 6:16 PM · edited Fri, 27 July 2012 at 6:22 PM

ohhhh ROFL.... Farrow.. that is NOT a re-map, but you do need to OWN the original figure for my new MORPH and mapped Farrow Cr2's to work. I had added morphs to the head/spine of the little guy.

okay now I have a list: CHICKENS, BEAR, DUCKS, & Farrow.. will come next, in that order.

I have another LITTLE set for this month...a lot going on in my life so just been picking smaller things to do... my OLD ancient, bit crude CHIPMUNK and Ground Squirrel with the maps updated a bit...

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynesfree7.htm

Image in my Gallery here:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2352641

After this I will be a bit busy with a doctor visit the first of August, (just a check up) and the time it takes to do the MANY hens, roosters and little chicks for you. (that is my original stand alone Poser model set).  The reason it takes time is many were still hooked up to the TIF maps and had the cumbersom BUM files attached... I recheck the maps too... But it should be worth the wait. :)

Enjoy!

Lyne
Lyne's Creations

PS on the ducks... that is a HUGE HUGE HUGE set of Ducks, Geese and Swans, so will do those one type at a time - again stand alone original models.

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2012 at 7:34 PM

Thanks!!!!

Cheers,
Alisa

boudicca36 ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2012 at 8:38 PM

Thank you. Years back 2 of my pets included one ground squirrel and one English Bulldog. They were the best of friends having these 'tete a tete' sessions through the bars. So funny.

mininessie ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2012 at 4:53 AM

thanks you for all your beautiful and hard work!!!

take care!

Pajama ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2012 at 5:18 AM

Thank you Lyne and hope the doctor visit goes well :)

foxylady1 ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2012 at 8:19 AM

Lyne, thank you.  Hope all goes well with the doctor.

Lledeline ( ) posted Sun, 29 July 2012 at 3:24 PM · edited Sun, 29 July 2012 at 3:31 PM

Thank you again Lyne. Love your Deer family.

Hope your visit will be OK

Have a good day.

Lledeline

Lucca ( ) posted Thu, 09 August 2012 at 2:29 PM

I hope the doctor's visit went well for you. Thank you very much for sharing these beautiful things. :)

DanaTA ( ) posted Fri, 10 August 2012 at 10:13 PM

To be honest, yours look a lot better than the promo images!  I can't spend even the sale price on that right now.  I'll have to wait.

Dana

Quote - > Quote - THE DAZ BEAR IS ON SALE NOW!! I have a really nice re-map for that bear (two bears, black bear and a grizzley) in case you are intersted.

Yes please - when you have the time, of course. I bought the DAZ (ex-Zygote, I think) Bear many years ago since Mrs. Bob has a collection of black bear toys, but his textures were never that convincing.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.