Tue, Sep 24, 12:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 6:54 am)

Subject: Photoshop bridge

fawnheart ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 6:44 AM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 8:27 PM

Hi,

I had D3A and use PSE 7 and the bridge worked perfectly.  I have Daz4 pro now and I can't get the bridge to work at all.  It no longer works in D3A now either :(

Has anyone else had the same problem - and been able to find a fix for it lol ? 

Thanks in advanced for any help.

Lindsey ( ) posted Sun, 15 July 2012 at 11:27 PM

If you're running Windows, there is a 3D_Bridge_User_Guide.pdf that is installed in C:Program FilesDAZ 3DDAZStudio4docsPluginsPluginNotes if you're running the 64 bit version of DS4 or C:Program Files (x86)DAZ 3DDAZStudio4docsPluginsPluginNotes if you're running the 32 bit version of DS4.

There is no mention of Photoshop Elements support in the DS4 version of the bridge guide.  On page 1 is states:

Photoshop Versions Supported

Macintosh

• Photoshop CS2 (v9.02) or higher

PC

• Photoshop 7 or higher

Installation - Macintosh & Windows

Versions of Photoshop the 3D Bridge works with:

1. Macintosh - Photoshop CS3 or CS3X and OSX for Intel
  2. Windows - Photoshop 5 through CS3 or CS3X

The two statements don't agree, so I'm not sure which one is accurate.. LOL

In order to get the 3D bridge working with DS3A again, you probably need to uninstall the DS4 bridge and re-install the DS3A bridge that was working with your PSE7 install.

Lindsey ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2012 at 1:25 AM

I'm just guessing on that last sentence..!

fawnheart ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2012 at 3:45 AM

Thanks so much for that Lindsey, I'll try it all out and post back if I get it to work :D

rowlando ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 3:27 AM

bridge only works in ds4 and cs3 upwards not photoshop 7 I think it says that on daz pro 4 specs

cheers rowlando

Seek what you can never loose

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.