Wed, Oct 2, 9:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Judy Lives, and she's NOT butt ugly! (Warning, possible nudity!!)

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2012 at 8:52 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:35 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: Two Nudes in a Garden by a Wall

Judy is resurrected, and back from the dead!

Judy, remapped by myself for V3 skins is a whole new Judy!!  Ken1 has done wonders with magnets and morphs to transform her into something truly awesome!!!!

She poses well, renders well, and has delectible naughty bits!!!!  And no need to for a 3rd party add on to make her anatomically complete!

dph 

For another render of her, you can also see this (WARNING: exposed naked female genitals): !!Naughty Farra Up Skirt No Panties!!

My remap is for free, so if anybody who would like my Judy remap, PM me here, and we'll work something out!  However, if you do request it, I want guarantees that it will actually be used!!!

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2012 at 9:37 AM

Nice work David - between you and Ken she has had quite a makeover. I think my problem is that I take her into the face room - the results are not good.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2012 at 9:41 AM

Wow, she looks better than Alyson. How tragic..lol.

Laurie

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2012 at 9:58 AM
Site Admin

Great remapping work David, glad to see you at it again.   I'd like to know if she would work with Eternal Judy?  IIRC she comes with a different .obj but I think it's because he just corrected some of the original mapping for V1/2 textures.   I'm thinking if pointing the EJ .cr2 to your remapped .obj would work just like for the original Judy. 

Btw, any plans to remap any figure for V4 UVs?  I seem to have ended up with more textures for her than V3 now :)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2012 at 12:32 PM

Crikey, that's great work, mate.  I have Quarker's morph of Judy - Farah - but hardly ever used it, other than in one image, years back.

Yes, I'd love your remap and I promise it would get used but I just can't say when. 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2012 at 1:02 PM

(Bookmark - I like Judy but use Posette a lot more.)

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2012 at 1:16 PM

Let's not forget Eternal Judy from RMP, or An-An from Yamato either.  Both amazing makeovers of a beautiful figure ruined by poor joints.  She'd be a good candidate for weight mapping.

D.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.

Alisa ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2012 at 1:46 PM

Wow - she does look great!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

moriador ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 1:06 AM · edited Tue, 14 August 2012 at 1:08 AM

Quote - Btw, any plans to remap any figure for V4 UVs?  I seem to have ended up with more textures for her than V3 now :)

Indeed. I have a ton of very high quality V4 textures. They are likely the main reason I persist in using V4.

ETA: I always liked Judy better than most of the other Poser figures, and she's certainly better than Alyson. Her face, yeah, is hard to work with. But at least she doesn't look like a man-alien in drag.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 1:28 AM

Let me get this straight?  People here actually WANY a V4 version of Judy?

Have any of you actually looked at V4's texture layout?  -an arm here, a leg way over on a separate texture, an ear here, her hip someplace else all together?

Yes, I could do it, most likely, if I were a true masochist! -and if you all were to pitch in and keep me stocked up in booze!!!

dph

moriador ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 1:40 AM

Quote - Let me get this straight?  People here actually WANY a V4 version of Judy?

Have any of you actually looked at V4's texture layout?  -an arm here, a leg way over on a separate texture, an ear here, her hip someplace else all together?

Yes, I could do it, most likely, if I were a true masochist! -and if you all were to pitch in and keep me stocked up in booze!!!

dph

Yeah, I figured it must be a nightmare, or you would have done it already.

It's just that, for whatever reason, vendors have produced a whole lot of exceptionally good skins for V4.

I don't know about others, but I'd think a V4 version of Posette would probably be far more useful.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 1:56 AM · edited Tue, 14 August 2012 at 1:59 AM

Trufully, remapping V4 to take V3 skins all but drove me insane!!  The magnatude of the mesh was all but overwhelming, and its insane texture layout was beyound crazy!

to go back and stick my head into that bucket of worms is a bit psychologically challenging!  I can think of more pleasant ways to lose my mind, like enduring root canal surgery without the benefit of anethesia!

Find 100 people who WANT such a remap, and i'LL CONSIDER It! -but NOT for just one or two!

dph

PS: Like the boy in that movie, 'Sixth Sense' who sees dead people, I still see facets and vertices whenever I close my eyes!!  V4's UV's haunt my dreams!!

moriador ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 2:26 AM

That bad, eh?

(Now I'm having images of Lawrence Olivier with a dental drill...)

No, no. We definitely do not want to imagine you tortured this way.

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 2:59 AM

At least Larry got to keep his diamonds in his esophagus!  And Dustin Hoffman definitely did 'Fix It'!!  But I don't have any diamonds at all!!

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 3:02 AM · edited Tue, 14 August 2012 at 3:03 AM

So, let me get this straight again, you all want PosetteV3 to become Posette V4?  Or are we talking about Judy?  -and could I for once please my wife and make some money of this endeavor?

If so, then work up a subscription of at least 100 people, willing to put their money where their mouth is, and I'll do it!!!

moriador ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 3:31 AM · edited Tue, 14 August 2012 at 3:31 AM

I think the person who suggested Kickstarter for Poser vendors considering consumer requests might have been on to something. I wonder how well it would work out in actual practice?

You'd find out pretty quick how serious people really were.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 3:45 AM

Yeah, I've certainly also suggested this sort of thing in the past... for community funding something to get it done... if people can pledge and, indeed, put down their money up front via one of these project sponsorship portals, it could work pretty well... I reckon?

Anyway, great looking work on fitting the V3 skins dph 😄

I'm not even sure if I have Judy? Does she still come with Poser 9/2012??? (I only just started out with these versions!) I will have to check her out later if I do have the figure...

I think I ascertained from a previous thread that I should have Posette bundled still??

Cheers 😉

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 3:56 AM

She probably doesn't come with the out of the box version of Poser 9, but you should be able to download her for free a part of the Poser Legacy Package.  At least that's what I did with Poser Pro 2010, when I lost all my Poser 5 files when my old HD died of old age!

dph

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 4:00 AM

Thanks... I will have to investigate further this evening then... 😄

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 5:13 AM

I have Farrah, Eternal Judy, and An-An, and still use Judy in those forms: I also have plenty of excellent V3 textures, and Texture Converter can make more for me if I wish. Expect a PM. ;)

3anson ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 5:17 AM

is there a remap anywhere that takes V3/V4 skins over to V2?  or a remap that takes V4 skins to V3?

WandW ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 8:54 AM

Mazel tov; it's David!  :biggrin: 

I was plugging your V4 to V3 remap the other day...

Lovely render, but Judy's left index finger looks painful; I didn't notice at first because I was distractered by her other...attrubutes.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 9:27 AM

Quote - is there a remap anywhere that takes V3/V4 skins over to V2?

There is a V2 remap to take V3 maps. Watch this space. ;) 

pitklad ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 9:28 AM

file_485123.jpg

[Octarine for Judy](http://www.sharecg.com/v/26082/view/11/Poser/Octarine_Judy2008) is a face morph that corrects most of Judy's face problems but still remaining Judy, all morphs still work since it is an injection pose and comes with one for AnAn too

Teeth correction morph comes as a separate dial

This should work on this V3 skinned Judy too, David you are welcome to add it on your judy if you like :biggrin:

My FreeStuff

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 10:26 AM · edited Tue, 14 August 2012 at 10:28 AM

file_485124.jpg

Here is a JudyV3 vs VickV2V3 comparison render.  Both are waring Danae's Manhattan V3 skin, coupled with BagginBills SS Skin node setup.  This was rendered in Poser Pro 2010 wit irridescent lighting as well as raytrace.

Judy V3 has been morphed to my Aoshrat character, whereas VickyV2V3 is out of the box!  So, any real comparison will have to come from yourselves, once I give you the mesh.

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 10:55 AM · edited Tue, 14 August 2012 at 10:56 AM

You have a couple pontoons there...perhaps a gravity morph? They're floating on an invisible surface? LOL

Laurie

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 12:07 PM

Quote - She probably doesn't come with the out of the box version of Poser 9, but you should be able to download her for free a part of the Poser Legacy Package.  At least that's what I did with Poser Pro 2010, when I lost all my Poser 5 files when my old HD died of old age!

dph

I'm probably missing the obvious here, but I'm not sure where to find the legacy content. I thought it was on CP but I couldn't find it.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 12:11 PM · edited Tue, 14 August 2012 at 12:11 PM

Quote - > Quote - She probably doesn't come with the out of the box version of Poser 9, but you should be able to download her for free a part of the Poser Legacy Package.  At least that's what I did with Poser Pro 2010, when I lost all my Poser 5 files when my old HD died of old age!

dph

I'm probably missing the obvious here, but I'm not sure where to find the legacy content. I thought it was on CP but I couldn't find it.

http://poser.smithmicro.com/content_update.html

WandW ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 12:11 PM · edited Tue, 14 August 2012 at 12:12 PM

Quote - I'm probably missing the obvious here, but I'm not sure where to find the legacy content. I thought it was on CP but I couldn't find it.

http://poser.smithmicro.com/content_update.html  😄

EDIT :Ya beat me to it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 1:06 PM

My PP2012 serial number doesn't seem to work with the content downloads even though it worked just fine for SR3. I have to go searching the house for my old Poser 7 box now. :(

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 2:15 PM

Thank you, David!  I'll take the young lady for a test drive in a little while.  

My Store

My Gallery

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 2:42 PM

Quote - So, let me get this straight again, you all want PosetteV3 to become Posette V4?  Or are we talking about Judy?  -and could I for once please my wife and make some money of this endeavor? If so, then work up a subscription of at least 100 people, willing to put their money where their mouth is, and I'll do it!!!

I think this would work better if you determined and posted a production cost first rather than getting 100 people at a buck each (unless you want / settle for $100.00).  If this were done as a pre-sale IPO where everyone investing would put in $10 and get it "free" when it was done, then you put it in the market at $15 for everyone else, you would probably get more than $100 start up and who knows what from the market over time.

I use the out-of-the-box P4 Hi Rez Nude Female more than anything, so continued options for her are always welcome.  I would invest $10 for a non-genital ungrade and a little more if the naughty bits were included.

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 2:50 PM

Considering the complexity of the V4 UV format, $1000.- would be the least that I could consider to sit down and do it!  The job, would take between 3-4 months of 12 to 18 hour days.

Anything less than that wouldn't begin to compensate me for the Blood, Sweat, Toil, & Tears incolved in the endeavor.

dph

moriador ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 3:06 PM · edited Tue, 14 August 2012 at 3:10 PM

Quote - Considering the complexity of the V4 UV format, $1000.- would be the least that I could consider to sit down and do it!  The job, would take between 3-4 months of 12 to 18 hour days.

Anything less than that wouldn't begin to compensate me for the Blood, Sweat, Toil, & Tears incolved in the endeavor.

dph

If you could do it in a couple of weeks and were yourself happily excited about the project because you know you'd enjoy doing it, I'd think $1000 would be acceptable minimum compensation.

For 3-4 months of 12-18 hour days of blood, sweat, toil and tears -- I think $10,000 should be the minimum. ETA: The absolute minimum.

I think we would be better off accepting the result of using texture converter to convert our v4 skins into v3 ones and then thanking you profusely for mapping Posette for V3.

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 3:13 PM

99 People at $10 each is only $990.  Oops - missed the mark. :p

If people were to invest a minimum of $10 (to get the "100 people") and could invest more as a sort of community development project with no expectation of additional products (no hair or props, just the skin and feeling good about helping out the community), I would still think it likely you would get the $1,000 eventually - no idea how soon, though.

That is to say, everyone who met the minimum investment of $10 would still get a "free" copy later and anyone investing more only gets the "free" copy and good karma.  Do not post who invested what, since that might lead to "look at me / him / her" threads, just post the "invested / still needed totals," preferably with a Poser thermometer or a status bar.

$300 = [x] [x] [x] [] [] [] [] [] [] [_]

I am currently out of work, but I could invest more than $10 to help you and, since I have nothing good enough to sell / give away for free, the only way I can help the community at large is to support ideas and help look for things when someone posts "looking for . . . " threads. :)

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 3:32 PM · edited Tue, 14 August 2012 at 3:36 PM

Talk it out among yourselves, and decide what you want, and how you want it!  If your counter proposal is reasonable, I will consider it!  Remapping Posette to V3 was fairly easy compared to remapping V4 to V3!  The mesh was unrasonably dense, and its distribution was unrasonably complex!

Remapping Posette to V4 will not be nearly as easy as it was to remap her to V3.  However, being Posette, she will certainly be much more easy than remapping V4 to V3 was!

Raise me a reasonable initial sum, and I will look happily upon the project!  And, I will say this: the beauty of a remapped figure over that of a texture converter is that you only need one figure to that texture format in order to reuse your textures, whereas, with a converter, you need to 1st convert each and every texture you wish to use, thus creating endless duplication on your HD!

Think about your own time and effort, and then think about mine!

dph

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 5:05 PM

Hey David, just tried out the new remap of Judy and it's superb.  I used GND's skin, which looked first class.

Please tell me how I can get the morphs you used in the pics you posted.  

Thanks in anticipation. 

My Store

My Gallery

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 5:31 PM

Quote - Hey David, just tried out the new remap of Judy and it's superb.  I used GND's skin, which looked first class.

Please tell me how I can get the morphs you used in the pics you posted.  

Thanks in anticipation. 

1. 1st of all, post us a render of GND Judy!

2. I've just sent you all of the Ken1 Judy Cr2's, redirected with My JudyV3 object, instead of standard Judy!  Ken1 used magnates to create his morphs, from which he also generated morph targets.  All of his figures can be downloaded for free from here:  POSER GIRLS

My sending you the Cr2's simply saved you the trouble of having to edit them by hand!

dph

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2012 at 7:12 PM

Hi David, will post you a render tomorrow. :)

My Store

My Gallery

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 3:06 AM
Site Admin

Ok, I'll go first but it was a really fast render and I botched up the postwork a bit, I promise the next one will be better :)

David, I saved out the .uvs from your remapped .obj and applied that .uvs to the Eternal Judy .obj and edited the EJ.cr2 to point to that new one.   It worked!  For some reason though the mat files do not apply the BodySkin material so I just did that manually, it's only one material but I will see what else needs editing and let you know in case anyone else wants to use EJ.   And if anyone does have EJ and plans to use her I've got some face presets in freestuff - there are tons of morphs in her face and it can get really tiresome to keep scrolling.

Next I'm going to try with Ken's characters.  :)

Thanks again for all your hard work and generosity!

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 3:38 AM

The point is, Judy Lives, and lives well!  As far as I'm concerned, you may give your EJ uvs file to anyone who wants it.

I myself prefer Judy over EJ, because EJ was neutered for some reason, and I like to occassionally render erotica.  Other than that, EJ's a very beautiful figure!

dph

EnglishBob ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 3:52 AM

Looks good to me! 

Quote - And if anyone does have EJ and plans to use her I've got some face presets in freestuff - there are tons of morphs in her face and it can get really tiresome to keep scrolling.

Thanks for those, just downloaded them. I must have missed them when they came out. 

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 2:02 PM

Quote - I myself prefer Judy over EJ, because EJ was neutered for some reason, and I like to occassionally render erotica.  Other than that, EJ's a very beautiful figure! dph

Yes, but, no.  Maybe.  The following is from site mail I exchanged with EJ's creator, 3Dream:

Me:  2) Since you reworked Judy's map, did you also rework her genital map, or will she only look good with genitals switched off?

3Dream:  2 - You must work with the genital on. Eternal judy has a morph that soft vagina as if it was with the genital off.

I purchased EJ, but the files need some sort of special unzip program that I do not have yet, so I have not tested this answer.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 4:39 PM

Quote - I purchased EJ, but the files need some sort of special unzip program that I do not have yet, so I have not tested this answer.

It's not an unzip program, but an encoder designed to avoid copyright problems. Basically, you can only decode EJ if you have Judy.

http://www.rtencoder.com/

I have the remap working on Judy, EJ, and Farrah - but when I tried the new OBJ with AnAn R4, many of her morphs stopped working, which implies a changed vertex count. Yet the other figures are fine. I've probably done something wrong and will go over the steps again, it wasn't hard.

Does anyone else have a remapped AnAn yet? 

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 5:17 PM · edited Wed, 15 August 2012 at 5:17 PM

file_485204.jpg

This is Liliana by Ken1.  She's a morph and magnet figure made from standard Judy.  I redirected the Cr2 to my P5JudyV3 object, and then applaid the V3 EI_Odetta texture.  Odetta is one of my most favorite textures, just as Liliana is my most favorate Judy!

I find something etherally beautiful about her!!

Saphire Fox hait completes the figure!

dph

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 5:25 PM

Her gens look...really wrong.

Laurie

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 7:15 PM

Yup, that's one weird looking minge.

My Store

My Gallery

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 7:33 PM · edited Wed, 15 August 2012 at 7:33 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Don't ya mean schmoo? LOL I heard Russell Howard say that and damn near fell outta my chair...lmao. I live a sheltered life ;)

Laurie

monkeycloud ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 7:46 PM

ROFLMAO :lol:

Oh man... that hurts...

...the new schmoo... LOL!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmoo

moriador ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 7:50 PM

So when we go to business meetings in order to do some schmoozing?

Man, I've been doing it WRONG! my whole life.

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2012 at 7:57 PM

Quote - ROFLMAO :lol:

Oh man... that hurts...

...the new schmoo... LOL!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmoo

Well, the worst thing was when Howard referred to it, a bird flew out of it!! LMAO Makes one wanna take a trip to Thailand, doesn't it? LOL.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.