Fri, Sep 20, 1:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 12:11 am)

Subject: Mad Doctor's Outfit wanted

Prof_Null ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2012 at 3:25 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:28 AM

Hi, I am looking for a Mad doctor's outifit for M4 - a side buttoned white coat basically. Add the wacky goggles, and even the wild hairdo, a set with frankenstein movie lightning sparks, great !

This could be a new product but if there was something already existing that I could re-texture that would be okay too.

I'm surprised that nobody has thought of this for a product already. I'd do it myself only I have not worked out the morphing thingies and I already spend too much of my free time on computers.

cedarwolf ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2012 at 5:01 PM

Are we up to the "Robot Chicken" type of mad scientist?

TheHalfdragon ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2012 at 6:00 PM

andi3d and mutedbanshee have one like that over in rdna

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2012 at 6:16 PM

There's 3DU's Mad Scientist for Gramps:

Here: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/gramps-mad-scientist

(Wild hair, googles and coat)

-AniMajik

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

Prof_Null ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2012 at 7:36 PM

Yeah well  . . . . Dr. Death really isn't the right stuff and nor is "Mad Scientist for Gramps" although at least that's in the right direction. I really want a "realistic" model rather than toon. 

Thanks for our ideas though folks, much appreciated !

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2012 at 7:53 PM

While the coat may be a problem for M4, the goggles and hair should work with a little scaling and rotation.  I've used it for other figures before.

Best of luck in finding exactly what you want thought.

-AniMajik

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2012 at 10:37 AM · edited Tue, 04 December 2012 at 10:38 AM

yeah Dr. Death is great (have it and have some renders in my gallery here at rendo but I made more a leatherface character out of it :) ) but a typical doctors outfit would be great, too :)

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2012 at 10:45 AM · edited Tue, 04 December 2012 at 10:46 AM

file_489157.jpg

here is dr. death :) with some shape and texture rework by me :)

cosmo71 ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2012 at 10:48 AM · edited Tue, 04 December 2012 at 10:48 AM

file_489158.jpg

...and in action :) with a crazy styled hairdoo

thenicerguy ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 8:30 PM

The tunic from Evilson M4 can be retextured in white linnen with Fabricator and it looks exactly like Prof. Frankenstein's lab outfit from the 30s movies.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.