Fri, Oct 4, 3:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Uploading

mountmous ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2012 at 9:16 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Weird stuff going on uploading to the gallery.

Tried once, and again and nothing appeared in the fractal gallery, although it was in my personal gallery. Removed it and then suddenly it appeared in the fractal gallery but by clicking it you'd get the message that apparently someone had removed it (which was right of course because I had removed it).

So I uploaded it again (third time). And now I'll just wait and see if it will popup in the fractal gallery...

Yvonne

Lenord ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2012 at 9:38 AM

Just checked the Fractal Gallery and New uploads (Main Galery) your Fractal Mazing is in Both. I uploaded fine last night and have heard no compaints from anyone else in Fractals or any other Galleries, I've encountered  this before and it turned out to be my Browser and not the Site.

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

mountmous ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2012 at 12:34 PM

Thanks Lenord. I checked after some 15 minutes and saw that it had showed up. Can't remember I've had this thing before. I haven't had changes in my browser either. Still think it's weird ;-)

All's well....

Lenord ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2012 at 12:43 PM

There could have been something weird happening with the servers, happens now and again. I've had problems with uploading in the past but usually Logging out, clearing Cache and restarting cleared it up. 

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.