Thu, Sep 19, 11:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:56 pm)

Subject: Daz site down?

Incognitas ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 11:56 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

This seems to be happening at least once a week..can anyone else get through today or rather tonight?

jmper4 ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 12:12 PM

Out for me right now.

mbin ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 12:16 PM

down for me too, been trying to get back a duplicate platinum club charge, thety cancelled the duplicate order but have still to give a refund! oh well, I'm sure all will be well soooooon... `¬)

MyDeviantArtGallery

jmper4 ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 12:18 PM · edited Sat, 10 November 2012 at 12:19 PM

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/daz3d.com Says down...and not for just me. :)

ointment ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 1:02 PM

Thank goodness it's not just me. I've been trying for more than an hour to get on to the site.

PoppaC ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 1:25 PM

It was there at 5am cst  but seems to be down for now.  No telling when it will be back  I wish they would post somthing  like "Down for new and better" or somthing like that

grammy ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 1:48 PM

from someone who knows someone who may or not work there, so basically a rumour, they shut down after a massive attack or hack, what it means i don't know, i'm not net savvy, nor worried , i have no cc#'s or anything on their servers

time will tell

G.

cedarwolf ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 1:52 PM

Zoiks!  Glad it wasn't just me this morning not being able to contact them.  If they've been hacked, I hope nothing was stolen.

PoppaC ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 2:00 PM

Lets hope it is just a rumour and not a HACK I an sure lots of us do get stuff fron there

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 2:03 PM

It was working for me just now, but judging by the number of posts since my last visit quarter-of-an-hour before a lot of people are having trouble. We have sent an email to DAZ staff, but I don't know when they will get it.

DanaTA ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 2:08 PM · edited Sat, 10 November 2012 at 2:09 PM

Quote - It was working for me just now, but judging by the number of posts since my last visit quarter-of-an-hour before a lot of people are having trouble. We have sent an email to DAZ staff, but I don't know when they will get it.

Probably Monday.  shrug

I tried around 10:15 am and again just now, nothing in all that time.  In fact, now I'm getting the CloudFlare page.

Dana

neimann ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 2:24 PM

I just tried to logon at 2:15 PM CST but site is still down. Does DAZ even have any staff monitoring thier website during the weekend? 

Cheers...

Incognitas ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 2:30 PM

Still down..and I hope it wasn't my fault trying to carry on and redownload all my products as I'm resetting up DS4 after getting a new PC, that's caused any problems.

Sigh! Just as I had got my full 10MB download back too.

ointment ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 3:28 PM

Working again for me now.

Rektol ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 3:29 PM

hi,

A friend emailed me a bit ago about a rumour floating on a newsgroup site that it has been hacked, on the store side and they have closed the site to repair, but like grammy said, someone said someone said, just rumour and innuendos so far, until Daz themselves come forward and say or give cause for the site being down.

I just joined the site last month last month and began making some purchases after getting Daz Studio and bryce for free.

Without knowing what is going on over there I'm glad I used a one time credit card and nearly maxed it out, just in case the rumours are true.

I hope not

Rektol ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 3:30 PM

hi,

Retract that last post, its up and I'm on, seems it was just rumour.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2012 at 4:59 PM

Posted over at DAZ:-

Our network service provider experienced an outage that impacted some of our site servers. As a result, we experienced a partial site outage where some customers could not get to the site at all and it was slow for others.

The problems have now been resolved and we apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

FyraNyanser ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2012 at 7:09 AM

DAZ don't need any help from "hackers" to take their site down; their own server tech is quite capable of doing it for them. It's down again now, for me and for "downforeveryone". No site I visit regularly, or have ever visited regularly, has had such woes as DAZ. One can only feel sorry for them.

stormbucking ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2012 at 5:24 PM

Seem the Daz sit is still down.  I cant login and thier is nothing on http://www.daz3d.com/  Other than the header web pag.

Any word on whats going on?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2012 at 8:27 PM
Site Admin

Quote - Seem the Daz sit is still down.  I cant login and thier is nothing on http://www.daz3d.com/  Other than the header web pag.

Any word on whats going on?

It's a holiday? Doesn't there site usually go down for holidays? Though I was on it maybe 3 hours ago with no trouble.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Samanthie ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 12:15 PM

I couldn't access the site for a couple of days then got thru last night but now it's offline for me again.

FrankT ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 1:26 PM

appears ok from the UK at the moment

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

tparo ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 2:49 PM

I can't get there at the moment and I'm in the UK, been down for about an hour now.

PoppaC ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 3:12 PM

I must be the Luckyest man in this world   Never had any problems login in or on the sight, just other problems not trlated to the site just the products.

Antaran ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 5:20 PM

For me it's been in the "Website is offline" stage since Monday.... Didn't get through even once... Still at it. And all of the site is like that: store, forums, help center, everything.

If someone does see the site and can get through, please make DAZ aware of this issue. If some people can get through and others cannot, they might not be aware of the problem.

Sassywench ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 6:24 PM

It's been down since Monday for me too. I could get in on my phone and tablet though. An online proxy server worked too. This morning nothing worked! Now only the online proxy works. I can't get in any other way.

In the forum someone suggested IF you have a dynamic IP.. unplugging your modem to force a change in IP address and that seemed to have worked for a few people. I have a static one so that doesn't help me. LOL

Hope that helps :)

"Own the Day"

*Live*Laugh*Love*Dream*Believe*

DS user since the first alpha :)

Poser user through P5

Bejaymac ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2012 at 7:51 PM

AFAIK DAZ no longer use their own servers, everything is on the "Cloud" (CloudFlare in this case), and when that shite system has an outage it can take days for the DNS info to get corrected across the net.

If your on a dynamic IP then restarting your router can sometimes help.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.