Fri, Sep 20, 1:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 12:11 am)

Subject: where is my uploaded image?

cosmo71 ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2012 at 5:12 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Hello, I just have uploaded an image that appears in the window after uploading, but then after clicking on the image to see it in full size I was told the image does maybe not exist. I go to the "whats new" site and...it doesnt appear, so where is it. I can`t uploaded it new because I only can upload one image per day and I am told that I have allready uploaded an image...so...where is it???

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2012 at 5:41 PM · edited Sun, 18 November 2012 at 5:43 PM
Forum Coordinator

I'll see if I can find out - Let me do some asking & I'll get back to you. Can you post the name of the image you tried to post here? That'll make it easier to check into this.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com

cosmo71 ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2012 at 6:09 PM

Quote - I'll see if I can find out - Let me do some asking & I'll get back to you. Can you post the name of the image you tried to post here? That'll make it easier to check into this.

huu, there you ask a question :) think I named it "the cellar" or so was a nude pin up shoot

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2012 at 6:12 PM
Forum Coordinator

Ok thanks:) I'm looking into this & will keep you updated.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2012 at 7:32 PM
Forum Coordinator

Just out of curiosity did you try to re-upload it just in case the first try didn't register? I know you said you can only upload 1 a day but please re-try & let me know what happens.Maybe it hit a temp glitch & didn't count it?

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator

cosmo71 ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2012 at 7:48 PM

Quote - Just out of curiosity did you try to re-upload it just in case the first try didn't register? I know you said you can only upload 1 a day but please re-try & let me know what happens.Maybe it hit a temp glitch & didn't count it?

nope, not possible to upload the image a second time until tomorrow, seems that it was counted even it doesn`t appear in the gallery...well, will try it the next days, tomorrow comes another image

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2012 at 8:19 PM
Forum Coordinator

humm weird.I'd write to admin@renderosity.com  & let them know all of the details so that it can be checked into.I'd hate for that to happen to you again.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator

KimberlyC ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2012 at 9:53 PM

Quote - Hello, I just have uploaded an image that appears in the window after uploading, but then after clicking on the image to see it in full size I was told the image does maybe not exist. I go to the "whats new" site and...it doesnt appear, so where is it. I can`t uploaded it new because I only can upload one image per day and I am told that I have allready uploaded an image...so...where is it???

Did you happen to press back at anytime during uploading? :)

cosmo71 ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2012 at 3:24 AM

Quote - > Quote - Hello, I just have uploaded an image that appears in the window after uploading, but then after clicking on the image to see it in full size I was told the image does maybe not exist. I go to the "whats new" site and...it doesnt appear, so where is it. I can`t uploaded it new because I only can upload one image per day and I am told that I have allready uploaded an image...so...where is it???

Did you happen to press back at anytime during uploading? :)

I think no, because right after uploading I saw the image in the small window, say it was uploaded ant then deleted for what ever reason. As I have written, I will upload it new in the next days :)

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2012 at 2:49 PM
Forum Coordinator

Just in case this happens for you again.Check this out & see if it helps http://www.renderosity.com/mod/service/index.php?questionid=10 . If you hit preview while uploading-be sure to hit save so your upload is finished & saved.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.