Sun, Sep 15, 11:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Results of the November Fractals Challenge

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 8:12 AM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 4:35 PM

Here we go, the top 3 Places for the Challenge Theme Insects 

** 1st Place**
Entry #14 by kareldg on November 27, 2012 3:55 pm ** 2nd Place**
Entry #3 by rocserum on November 12, 2012 6:42 pm ** 3rd Place**
Entry #9 by KnightWolverine on November 18, 2012 10:30 pm Suprise suprise, Kareldg came in 1st, close behing was Rocserum then just 1 vote behind KnightWolverine.....Congratulations Guys, way to go

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 8:21 AM

Full list of entries

rocserum
11/09/2012
Entry #2

rocserum
11/12/2012
Entry #3

Rapesco
11/13/2012
Entry #4

kareldg
11/15/2012
Entry #5

cricke49
11/16/2012
Entry #6

cricke49
11/16/2012
Entry #7

zkywalker
11/18/2012
Entry #8

KnightWolverine
11/18/2012
Entry #9

peedy
11/19/2012
Entry #10

dochtersions
11/22/2012
Entry #11

Rapesco
11/26/2012
Entry #12

dochtersions
11/27/2012
Entry #13

kareldg
11/27/2012
Entry #14

alida
11/28/2012
Entry #15

alida
11/27/2012
Entry #16

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 8:28 AM · edited Wed, 05 December 2012 at 11:35 AM

OK Congrats to all who took the time to Enter and Vote in this Challenge, thank you for your participation.

The Winner needs to get in touch with me with the theme for the next Challenge.

I'm thinking of making the next Challenge be for December 2012/Jan 2013. Let it run for those months, primarily because I plan on being totally Incoherent for the 1st week of the New Year and won't be in any shape to do Challenge Management :blink:

peedy ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 8:44 AM

Congrats to the winners.
And to everybody else.
This was a great challenge.

I think that's a good idea, Len.
Not a lot of people will have time for a challenge in December, I guess.
And some will be in the same state as you will be. ;-P

Corrie

ligt ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 9:33 AM

congrats to all the competators, you made a awesome collection of critters!

monica

kareldg ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 10:20 AM

Hello friends,

Of course I am pleased that that you have voted for my creation. Thank you very much!!

But perhaps you don't understand, but I don't like to be the first one again.

Of course I like to share the challenge and to see what the other members are creating to a specific theme.

For the next theme I like to give the choice to the second winner rocserum.

Thanks all for sharing this insects-contest.

May I still join the next contest?
It could be that I am decreasing the enthousiasme of other fractal-creators to share the challenge.
I like to know your opinions.

peedy ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 10:28 AM

Yes, it's such a drag to see you win, over and over again, Karel...........  ;-P
Kidding, of course.

Well, IMO you just enter again.
If we want to win we just have to do better! :-)

Corrie

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 11:05 AM · edited Wed, 05 December 2012 at 11:06 AM

I agree with Corrie, it's not your fault you are such an accomplished and creative Fractalist...well it is your fault, because you are Good, but it is Not a Problem. The voting is a viewers choice thing and you have no control over it and neither do I. As for decreasing enthusiasm for entering because you Win so often...I don't know about anyone else but it would Increase my enthusiasm but I'm very competitive, I wouldn't let up til I kicked your butt.

Hey Karel, don't worry about winning so often, don't feel bad about it....besides, it's not like there is Money or Prizes involved, it's all just for Fun

It is of course your Option to defer the choice of the next Theme to the 2nd Place winner, if that is your choice I will contact Rocserum for the next Theme.

Len

kareldg ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 11:34 AM

Yes Len,

You may contact rocserum because it is for me more  a challenge to create an image of a theme choosen by someone else.

Thanks,
Karel

Lenord ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 11:37 AM

OK, no problem, I will contact Rocserum post haste

rocserum ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 12:33 PM · edited Wed, 05 December 2012 at 12:34 PM

What an honor! I also have chosen for those wonderful entry of kareldg, so beautiful! and then passed to me, again, I am very honored. Thank you! And for all other contributors, many beautiful ideas and different entries, well done! I still think a moment about the following topic. you hear from me, Roc Serum (Cornelis)

And afcours Karel, your quality is outrageous, go on, just for the competition!

alida ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 3:38 PM

congrats to thewinners

dochtersions ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2012 at 4:12 PM

Hi Friends!

All congratulations for giving the best of you by your commitment to participating in the challenge.
It's simply fun to see the results.

Of course a little more congratulations to the winners. :thumbupboth:

And I would like to repeat the words of Len what we will do with that 'Fractal-Karel:
"we will kick your butt the nex time". 🆒

Or to say it in Dutch: "We zullen je een poepie laten ruiken, lieve vriend"!
:lol:

Oh, and I'm curious what will be the new theme, Cornelis.

btw, great idea to give us some more time.
So, till next year, here :)

Mies.

KnightWolverine ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2012 at 11:28 AM

Was a surprise and happy to see i placed considering they're were far many better fractals than mine...I THANK each and EVERYONE that thought my image was vote worthy and will be happy to take part in any future contests if time permits.

As for your next challenge it seems only fitting that since it's from now through January to have a Seasonal theme to it don't you think?...Maybe a christmas/New Years combination..Just my thoughts...(smiles)..

Thank You All Once Again!!!!

~Will~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.