Sun, Sep 22, 7:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:30 pm)

Subject: Library error

julesart ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2012 at 10:58 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 3:19 AM

Library Error. No content> I am connected to the internet. I am using Poser Pro2012. The Library window comes up with some default message and no content at all. I click on ok and the window disappears. I have all the updates installed. It was working fine all day until a couple of hours ago. Now I can't do a thing with it. Please help before I uninstall it. Thanks 

This is the message: FAULT Detected!
[FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error" faultCode="Server.Error.Request" faultDetail="Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]. URL: http://127.0.0.1:11530/apps/lms/api.py"] messageId="50B8F76E-038B-D02B-DD22-EF3B6533E956" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2] --- Fault Request Info:
op=appConfig

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2012 at 11:01 PM

You have to allow Poser thru your firewall to the local host. Otherwise you'll get exactly what you're getting ;). Add Poser to your list of safe firewall programs in your firewall software.

Laurie

julesart ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2012 at 11:15 PM · edited Sun, 30 December 2012 at 11:17 PM

I will try that but can  this happen all of a sudden?  It was working fine a few hours ago. Thank you for helping Laurie!

julesart ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2012 at 9:47 AM

Okay this is what I did to fix this problem in case anyone out there comes across this.  I simply updated Flashplayer to the latest version and that fixed the problem.  My library is back and running smoothly!  Yay!  Thanks everyone.

mylemonblue ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2013 at 8:52 PM

Chances are the flash player got corrupted. While doing tech support I've seen that happen fairly often.

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.