Sun, Sep 22, 9:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 8:29 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Lyne's Creations Freebies Thread! New offerings often!

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 28 November 2012 at 4:18 PM

I thought I was feeling better when the next stage hit.. gosh this is a NASTY virus/winter! It's gone to the dreaded bronchial part of me, so I am attacking back with even more water, more herbs, more vit's and more REST... I will go to the doctor if it's warranted, but for now, it's just a horrible hell. Being ill like this drives me bats, because I can't tell the flu from the FM symptoms.. I had to use my "nebulizer" last night... it's a breathing machine to get the asthma med right in there. I own one since I went through hell for so many years until I was diognosed... nothing that will kill me unless I am stupid... and I am a fighter.. give me the right tools and I fight... and I admit it's only been one week, and this is a nasty one... so I will allow one more week... guess this is a good time to clean out my bloated Poser!?

your welcome and thanks for all your kind thoughts!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 28 November 2012 at 5:57 PM

You poor thing!  Nebulizers are wonderful - they really do SO much better than an inhaler - I have one as well and it works so well when it's needed!  Getting sick makes my asthma go crazy, too, so I know how awful that is.

Please do take care of yourself!!

Hang in there!!

{{HUGS}}

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Lin45 ( ) posted Wed, 28 November 2012 at 7:10 PM

So sorry you are ill.. FM?  Fibro??  nasty!!!  and yes, hard to tell from flu!  or arthritis for that matter! Keep drinking lots and rest, rest, rest.  I'm a mom, I know.. :)

hugs, Lin

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 28 November 2012 at 10:32 PM

Thank you so much! Its' so nice to be cared for. :)

Hugs!

Nitab ( ) posted Thu, 29 November 2012 at 11:05 AM

Lyne, your animals are an absolute delight! I bought that ugly DAZ wolf just so I could use your wonderful set. Thank you so much for sharing.

I use Poser 9 on a Mac. The Mac's have changed so much over the years (as have the PC's, I'm sure), so you don't have to worry about making things special for them anymore. We can do anything the PC's can do now. LOL We can even change the names of the Texture folders to match the other folders and they work like a charm.

Again, thank you.

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2012 at 6:12 PM

STAND ALONE POSER GIRAFFE MOM AND BABY!

see picture in Gallery here:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2394760
(and on my web page, but I do enjoy the gallery comments. :)

Download page here:
http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree14.htm

As I said under my latest gallery holiday pic... am still working my way through that virus..I am getting a TINY bit better all the time, but it's slow going. Frustrating for sure!.

Anyway, enjoy the Giraffe's and please note the plea on the bottom of the image: If anyone has the poser skills to divide up the two sections of the neck into 3 or even 4, in the poser room, knows how to "add bones" and all, right in there, please do contact me! It would be so great to have the neck more bendy. :)

Lyne
Lyne's Creations

EnglishBob ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2012 at 8:09 PM

I have EasyPose Underground, so I could put as many neck sections in as you like. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that giraffe necks aren't infinitely bendy anyway. There are limitations, and it would be nice if the model rigging reflected this.

boudicca36 ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2012 at 10:43 PM

Thank you again Lyne :-)

For boning the neck, giraffe have the same number of vertebrae as other animals, just longer.

pokeydots ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2012 at 11:13 PM

Thank you Lyne! Hope you feel better soon :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

DennisReed ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2012 at 11:51 PM

Wonderful gift Lyne! Thank you!

infinity10 ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 12:00 AM

Have a Health-filled Holiday Season !  Thank you for the all freebies.

Eternal Hobbyist

DanaTA ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 12:10 AM

Thank you Lyne!  Health and happiness for the holidays, and always!

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 1:29 AM

Thanks once again!  Hope you feel better quickly!!

Cheers,
Alisa

Kerya ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 2:34 AM

Lyne: thank you so much!!!

EnglishBob: Giraffes have 7 cervical vertebra like all other mammals.

Pajama ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 3:13 AM

Thank you Lyne :)

mininessie ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 4:56 AM

thanks you so much for another wonderful gift!!

get well soon my dear!

trumarcar ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 5:19 AM

Thank you so much!

BE ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 5:37 AM

Thank you again Lyne!

foxylady1 ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 9:57 AM

Thank you so much.  I love giraffes and these are great.

I am glad to hear you are slightly better, and hope you are much better soon.

Merry Christmas, and thank you again for all the wonderful animals.

Lyne ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 1:47 PM

Well I have Easy Pose too, and that would be EASY to do, but it's the actual neck SECTIONS - you can't "easy pose" just two..you need many...so the 2 sections have to be divided up, with EXTRA bones put in, and those added in the right order to the heirarchy!

I know it can be done in Poser, but I never used Poser for that...

But hopefully everyone will enjoy what this neck will do...Gir's necks can bend a fair amount,  we just don't often see that at the zoo- because the fence's prevent it! :)  Take a look on Google Images for Gir's scratching themselves! :)  It's pretty funny looking, but they can do that! :)

Anyway ENJOY!

AND THANK YOU TOO FOR THE "WELL - WISHES"!! :)

Lyne

EnglishBob ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2012 at 2:14 PM

file_489565.jpg

> Quote - EnglishBob: Giraffes have 7 cervical vertebra like all other mammals.

That's a plan, then. I'll give that a go when the Christmas rush permits. I can add neck groups easily, but I'll have to be careful not to mess up the rest of the giraffe's rigging when I add the bones.

(Picture from Wikimedia Commons) 

Dotthy ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2012 at 7:44 AM

Thank you soooo much Lyne!!!!!!!!!

Dotthy,

Private home page  DuF-Net.de,
Artist home page Arts-3D.com

"My education started the day I left school" Mark Twain

Lyne ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 1:28 PM

Cool Bob, but don't stress over it.   ;)

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 3:04 PM

I won't. :-)

I decided to go with four neck groups. That was the most I could manage without having to add more polygons. If I start rebuilding the mesh I won't know when to stop and it will never be finished..!

Lyne ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2012 at 4:58 PM

LOL!! I would have tried for 4 too, if I still had the use of my arm..argh!...

Nooooo of course don't add to it.. it can't change the mapping too... and I am sure each group would have to have a tight limit on bending.. but still.. would be FUN! :)

Happy Holidays!

DollyGirl ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2012 at 1:38 PM

Thanks Lyne for all of your wonderful animals. I have many plans for your fine beastiary.

Suncat1 ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2012 at 11:58 PM

Hi Lyne, Thank you so much for such wonderful animals! I hope you kick that virus soon. I can understand having a low immune system. I'm so afraid to touch anything or go anywhere these days for fear of becoming ill. (I have sarcoidosis) I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Have a Happy Holiday and a Wonderful New Year. May it bring good health to you!

Kerya ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2012 at 2:27 AM

I don't know whether this is what you are looking for - but there is a free Acacia here

http://xfrog.com/product/X-58.html

To the right, there is a Try Before you Buy - Free Download

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2012 at 12:25 PM

That is a poor excuse for an Acacia, but I did find a set of FIVE on TurboSquid and I bet he improved on xfrogs... and he offers MORE trees for less money! a ha! I did a search on line for Acacia tree model and found them! :)

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2012 at 12:34 PM

Quote - Hi Lyne, Thank you so much for such wonderful animals! I hope you kick that virus soon. I can understand having a low immune system. I'm so afraid to touch anything or go anywhere these days for fear of becoming ill. (I have sarcoidosis) I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Have a Happy Holiday and a Wonderful New Year. May it bring good health to you!

My heart goes out to you! With being sick off and on all my life with pneumonia, I ended up with somthing with a "dinosuar name" bron-something, that has to be cared for the rest of my life, on top of fibromyalgia... I find life gives us such challenges, but I feel there is a reason for everything, and I try to find the "life lesson" in them.... gives me a reason to fight!

I spend the holidays VERY quietly, and I think about the blessings I DO have.

Hugs!

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2012 at 10:36 PM

ThanX a Bunch Lyne!

Everything worked in Lunascape 6.3!

HugZ!
Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2012 at 11:44 PM · edited Sat, 29 December 2012 at 11:49 PM

I have no idea what "Lunascape 6.3" is... but I'm glad! :)

oh and FYI, I am working on my Reindeer model for first week of Jan. release. :)  Thought I better get this "winter" animal out before winter ends... He is an original stand alone, with two sets of antlers, young velvet and older bare bone rack. He "likes" displacement too, which makes him look even better than his "age" - gosh, hard to realize I did these models SO long ago! :)

Stay tuned!

Lyne

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2012 at 1:29 AM

Quote - I have no idea what "Lunascape 6.3" is... but I'm glad! :)

oh and FYI, I am working on my Reindeer model for first week of Jan. release. :)  Thought I better get this "winter" animal out before winter ends... He is an original stand alone, with two sets of antlers, young velvet and older bare bone rack. He "likes" displacement too, which makes him look even better than his "age" - gosh, hard to realize I did these models SO long ago! :)

Stay tuned!

Lyne

Lunascape is an alternative search engine like FF, IE. You can see it at http://www.lunascape.tv/ I have been using it for about 2 1/2 years now and I love it! Better then IE, and the Gecko Engine is identical to FF, only no darn constant plugins needed!

Sometime a very few sites that only use IE will not accept it, and when that happens i just use my IE on the desktop. But that is so rare I can't even recall what IE looks like anymore. Lunascape is a soft grey skin and very "lean" not a lot of geegaw unless you nedd it.

HugZ!
Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2013 at 1:26 PM · edited Fri, 04 January 2013 at 1:32 PM

My Reindeer model is ready!

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynefree15.htm

and I had to giggle- 33 people found him before I even announced him! :)

Gallery post here:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2400624

Enjoy!

Lyne

forgot to say it is just 4.20 mb  :)

mininessie ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2013 at 1:30 PM

:D   that is because your work is very apreciated!!!

thanks a lot...the Reindeer looks great!

big hugs!

foxylady1 ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2013 at 1:36 PM

I love your work, and am one of the people checking your site.

Thank you for the wonderful Reindeer.  Feeling better?

Lyne ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2013 at 1:40 PM

oh yes thank you!! I have officially declared that virus gone!! So that is one thing less to annoy me! Thank you for asking! :)

Hugs!

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2013 at 2:09 PM

Glad you're feeling better, Lyne!  And thanks so much for the latest gift!

Cheers,
Alisa

boudicca36 ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2013 at 2:09 PM

Thank you very much for the Reindeer. Am also very glad to hear that you're feeling better. :-)

Crudelitas ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2013 at 2:34 PM

Thank you for this wonderful Reindeer!

I wish you a quick recovery and a Happy New Year!

size8 ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2013 at 8:21 PM

These are all so fabulous !!! Thank you :)

Kerya ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2013 at 1:58 AM

Hooray for the gone virus!

And thank you for the lovely Reindeer!

danidh ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2013 at 4:51 AM

He's gorgeous!  I love the Rudolph option...so cute!!  Thank you, Lyne!!!  {{hugs}}  Dani

Niki12 ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2013 at 5:15 AM

Thank you verry much.

shanarah02 ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2013 at 8:31 AM

Lyne, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful animal models! It's very much appreciated. :)

Pajama ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2013 at 9:21 AM

Thank you Lyne and I am so pleased to hear that you've got rid of the virus :)

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2013 at 7:42 AM

file_490329.gif

Happy New Year! Here's the giraffe with four neck groups. I added tail swish controls as well as neck dials. The rigging is rudimentary, but useable, I think. How does she look?

Kerya ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2013 at 7:49 AM

Looks smooth!

DanaTA ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2013 at 9:52 AM

Quite impressive!

foxylady1 ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2013 at 9:55 AM

That looks great.  It does look smooth, and I especially like the tail movement.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.