Fri, Sep 20, 4:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:16 am)

Subject: Will this product work in DAZ Studio?

galactica1981 ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2013 at 7:17 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:37 AM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/3ddjs-modular-materials-volume-4-sci-fi-tiles/87103

FSMCDesigns ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2013 at 7:24 PM

I doubt it as it uses materials as well as textures. Chances are the materials are poser node based

Regards, Michael

My DeviantArt page

lowpoly ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2013 at 7:33 PM · edited Wed, 30 January 2013 at 7:33 PM

If you had taken the time to look at the readme, you will see that they are all MT5's, DS can't even see them.

26Fahrenheit ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2013 at 6:52 AM

Quote - If you had taken the time to look at the readme, you will see that they are all MT5's, DS can't even see them.

lol ..

HERE are my FREEBEE's

Sharkbytes-BamaScans ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2013 at 9:29 PM

a lot too depends on how things are set up.  you might not be able to use the mt5's in studio; but, that does not mean that you can't use the actual maps in studio and tailor them to your needs.  i do it nearly every render with ParrotDolphin's poser materials.

Sharkbytes-BamaScans ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2013 at 9:29 PM

a lot too depends on how things are set up.  you might not be able to use the mt5's in studio; but, that does not mean that you can't use the actual maps in studio and tailor them to your needs.  i do it nearly every render with ParrotDolphin's poser materials.

AlanaDale ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2013 at 9:45 PM

Quote - a lot too depends on how things are set up.  you might not be able to use the mt5's in studio; but, that does not mean that you can't use the actual maps in studio and tailor them to your needs.  i do it nearly every render with ParrotDolphin's poser materials.

A lot of people are able to make adaptations like that, but the OP is so lame he doesn't stand a chance of figuring it out.

check out  some of his other sterling posts

tparo ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2013 at 5:39 AM · edited Mon, 04 February 2013 at 5:45 AM

Quote - > Quote - a lot too depends on how things are set up.  you might not be able to use the mt5's in studio; but, that does not mean that you can't use the actual maps in studio and tailor them to your needs.  i do it nearly every render with ParrotDolphin's poser materials.

A lot of people are able to make adaptations like that, but the OP is so lame he doesn't stand a chance of figuring it out.

check out  some of his other sterling posts

Not a very helpful or pleasant post for someone just starting out and finding their way.

Not everyone knows all the ins and outs of the program when they start or several years down the line come to that.

Actually I find it quite intelligent to check whether or not things do or don't work in DS especially when you don't completely understand the program.

Renderosity unlike Daz doen't  have a 30days no questions asked return policy, I have been noticing more and more products with 'Not Tested in DS' for people new to 3D this very likely means it doesnt work, how are they to know about the differences in shaders lights camera's etc if they don't ask.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.