Mon, Oct 21, 11:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 8:20 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: My future freebies

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 7:21 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 5:03 AM

From here on in, my future freebies will all be at 3dppl.com

What's already here will stay here - I dislike it when ppl pull their freebies ;). From now on however, my future freebies will be at my own site :).

Thanks.

LaurieA

monkeycloud ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 8:07 AM

Cool ;) Bookmarked it...

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 8:39 AM

Thanks for leaving here what's already here....

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

3doutlaw ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 9:02 AM

I'm in, thank you!

cedarwolf ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 10:38 AM

Went to the 3dppl.com site to register and, after several attempts, gave up.  I'll try again later.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 11:39 AM

Quote - Went to the 3dppl.com site to register and, after several attempts, gave up.  I'll try again later.

Yeah - I can't get registered either... just keep getting a page saying "an error has occurred".

Tried all the obvious gotchas... i.e. the captcha or those "are you a human" questions being case sensitive (i.e. over sensitive)... but to no avail.

Looks like there's a bug in the registration page Laurie... :-/

I saw pokeydots got registered okay just before me though... so maybe it was me??? But don't think so...

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 11:57 AM

Same problem here

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

Cariad ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 1:11 PM

I am giving Laurie a hand over there, so I will go and take a look and see if there is something going on that I can resolve.  If not I will be sure to let her know ASAP.

Thanks for letting us know there is an issue with the registration.

Will let all know when it is fixed.

Xerxes0002 ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 1:15 PM

I had the same, will watch this post for it being okay to try again

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 2:32 PM · edited Fri, 22 March 2013 at 2:33 PM

I think it's fixed now...was a mod for the forum software. Apparently it allows so many tries and then shuts it down. Gone now. LOL. I removed it and just tried to register and it let me. Sorry about that ;).

Laurie

cedarwolf ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 2:53 PM

I'm in as soon as the admin clicks the button.  Thanks.

Cariad ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 3:01 PM

Thanks all for your understanding in this.  If you run into any other errors when you visit there, let us know. 

Tessalynne ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2013 at 1:01 PM

Just tried and couldn't get registered either.  The captcha has the door firmly blocked, keeps telling me the letters are typed incorrectly and requesting a new image just resets the form so that you have to retype all the registration info, but the captcha image stays the same, will try another time.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2013 at 8:21 PM · edited Sat, 23 March 2013 at 8:23 PM

Hmm...I just did it and it looked fine (I'm using Firefox). I hope it's not but it might be a browser issue? I'll try some other browsers and doublecheck.

Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2013 at 8:29 PM

Ok, I tried three browsers - Firefox, IE and Google Chrome. I even zoomed in on all three and it still looks fine in all three of them :(.

Laurie

Tessalynne ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2013 at 1:38 AM

Used firefox 19.02 so didn't imagine it was a browser issue, will try sometime when my eyes are less tired and see if I can manage it.  Obviously it must be user error on my part, thanks for checking.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2013 at 3:30 AM · edited Sun, 24 March 2013 at 3:31 AM

I went with playing the captcha audio for the one I got, actually.

;)

I'm not a major fan of captchas... but I guess they're better than machine spam.

I'm always amused by the irony that Googles recaptcha project is, as I understand it, using crowd sourced human brains for improving the algorithms used to OCR obscured text. LOL

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 24 March 2013 at 6:40 AM

Yeah, I do apologize for all the bother, but I think, in the long run, people will appreciate not being bombarded by spam more than they hate the hassle of captchas and questions LOL.

Tessalynne ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 3:24 PM

Not a biggie, I do understand about the spam issue.  I thought about listening to the captcha, but it would have needed me to set up the windows media player. I never set it up, seems kind of silly I know (not to mention a waste of computer resources) but since I only do still renders, I just never bothered with it.  Web Browser, System Utilities, Word Processor My Content and Graphic/Rendering Programs are all I have on the system. LOL

My kids bought me a tablet for Christmas and I use it for reading and Videos, but it has its own email address and isn't associated with my main one that I use for 3D sites.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.