Tue, Oct 22, 1:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Mrs. Claus

nerd ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 3:56 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:41 PM
Forum Moderator Online Now!

Attached Link: Nerd3D

Santa's secret: The real Clara Kringle. Allerleirauh, this is the best hair (Poser hair that is) I've ever seen. Super job! Everybody, Shal I post Clara's outfit to the funstuff?

SewerRat ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 4:50 AM

are you sure that's MRS claus and not just Mistress Claus? looks great =) why not post it =) oOOo and if you're feeling generous would you be able to make some sort of coat with this effect? SewerRat

Eshal ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 4:56 AM

laughsAre you kidding? Puhleeeze do! I love it and can't wait to grab it if you post it :) Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

Ikyoto ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 9:21 AM

hehehehehe Does she jingle? hehehehehe

ARADTech ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 12:24 PM

No wonder Santa only leaves his pad once a year eg

JeffH ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 1:32 PM

Nerd, how did you finally get the furry look? I've been trying to get the same effect with no luck. -Jeff H.

Scarab ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 2:17 PM

Hey, its a matter of survival....If Santa aint naughty at least some of the time, he dont get no coal in his stocking...and without coal....the elves will all freeze up there.....he does it for purely humanitarian (elfitarian?) reasons.... Scarab<-hoping Santa rewards "spin"

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 5:08 PM

ho ho HELL YEAH ho.... :o) Please please please Jack

nerd ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 5:18 PM

The dress is posted. I'm waiting to hear from the original creator of the glove and boot meshes before I post them. If I don't hear back before too long I may make them from scratch. Now, get those elves to work! nerd

JeffH ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 5:59 PM

and the fur effect was done how?

nerd ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 6:17 PM

JeffH, The fur trim is just primatives bent around the match the basic dress shape. Then I put a bunch of noise on them, At a real short frequency (.001). In poser, I added a Bump map that looks like fur, hand drawn in PSP. Play with the lighting a little and voila, fur! You can view the BUM file in PSP to get an idea of how dense the fur should be. If you'd like I can E-mail you the source BMP file. I may, time permitting, do a coat like this. If any body out there has a long coat already made up, we'll give it the tretment! The P4 Overcoat is a little un-flattering. I was thinking of somthing a little more "shapely". nerd

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 6:49 PM

Nerd your outfits have always astounded me!! I hope that we will continue to see you make new and exotic outfits (thank god someone is doing them!!) And if you ever, ever have a tutorial on how you do it, please let me know, I would like to try to make conforming outfits, man you make it look so easy!! If only it were! Jack

nerd ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 7:12 PM

Jack, There is a tutorial at my page and in the clothing tutorial section of this site. http://www.theworks.com/~nerd/nerd3d.htm

Kagato98 ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 8:30 PM

Holy fitness! Thats the best picture Ive ever seen! thanks for posting the dress nerd! Your the man!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.