Sat, Sep 21, 6:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Nvidia Geforce 320.18

lindans ( ) posted Sat, 29 June 2013 at 3:37 AM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 6:45 AM

Anyone else having a problem with the above drivers??  Windows 8 64bit

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face. I am a traveler of both time and space ....Kashmir, Led Zeppelin

aRtBee ( ) posted Sat, 29 June 2013 at 10:45 PM

me (win7-64, nvidia 560Ti).

I reinstalled the previous (314.22) one and the instabilities were gone.
Happens every now and then, by the way.

- - - - - 

Usually I'm wrong. But to be effective and efficient, I don't need to be correct or accurate.

visit www.aRtBeeWeb.nl (works) or Missing Manuals (tutorials & reviews) - both need an update though

Medzinatar ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 1:13 AM

I just upgraded to 320.18 on June 18th (Win7-64)

No problems noticed yet.

lindans ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 2:05 AM

Yes I reverted to 314.22 seems ok again

Thanks

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face. I am a traveler of both time and space ....Kashmir, Led Zeppelin

Meddlesom ( ) posted Sun, 30 June 2013 at 6:34 PM

There are serious issues with the 320.18 drivers, a lot of people are reporting that the drivers are causing real damage to their cards, frying them.  There was a lot of attention given to it early this month, a quick search will lead you to a lot of the articles about it.  Defnitely stick with the 314.22 drivers for now.

aRtBee ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 11:36 AM

Just received (17:00 Amsterdam time) 320.49 drivers.
According to the nVidia mail:

• This is the launch   driver for the newly released GeForce GTX 760
  • GeForce 320.49   drivers include several fixes for issues reported with 320.18 drivers. Refer to the release notes for a full list of fixed issues.

Let's give 'm a try.

- - - - - 

Usually I'm wrong. But to be effective and efficient, I don't need to be correct or accurate.

visit www.aRtBeeWeb.nl (works) or Missing Manuals (tutorials & reviews) - both need an update though

lindans ( ) posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 4:06 PM

Will be interested to hear if they work properly this time

aRtBee ( ) posted Tue, 02 July 2013 at 1:21 PM

no glitches till now, 320.49 seems fine to me.

- - - - - 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.