Fri, Sep 20, 1:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

adelightfuldeb ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:10 PM

Woooohooo!!!  I'd do a happy dance but I'd probably fall over & break something! 

WandW ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:16 PM

So 'soon' is apparently a month and a day at Hivewire.  Good to know...... 😉

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

matrix03 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:20 PM

Quote - Okay cupcakes, we got a release date!

From Hivewire's Facebook page:

"On August 9, 2013, Dawn will be released to the public at www.hivewire3d.com, with supporting content for Dawn released simultaneously in the marketplaces at Poser World, Renderosity, RuntimeDNA, and YURdigital."

" Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

**SUGGESTION:**choose another host

DisparateDreamer ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:22 PM

Site's not up yet, it's still July :) 

matrix03 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:23 PM

Quote - Site's not up yet, it's still July :) 

are you one of the creators?

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:25 PM

August!!!  A month away.  Arrrrghhhhhh. 

HiveWire3D ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:26 PM

Site is still being worked on. Watch for us to announce the opening of our site in a couple of weeks.

WandW ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:26 PM

It is odd that their site isn't up with at least a Stop Back Soon graphic...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:28 PM

Well, we all know what happens when a store isn't coded right.....

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:29 PM

A good enough time for content makers to get things made and tested.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:34 PM

file_496049.jpg

Prehaps this is what she looks like. LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

laschae ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:34 PM

Give us time to save up our pennies! Yay!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:34 PM

file_496050.jpg

Or this:-

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:35 PM

file_496051.jpg

Or maybe!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:36 PM

file_496052.jpg

Could Be....

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:36 PM
Online Now!

Oh, I want to make it clear here:

I LOVE WEIGHT MAPPING ON POSER.

Yes sirree. T'is fun and magical and weee.

Joy.

Expect stuff from me soon (no, not DAZ soon).

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:37 PM

file_496053.jpg

How about....

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:37 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:37 PM
Online Now!

Oh, Richard, I specially love that last one. Sweet pose and great cool lighting!

Edit: err crosspost, I meant the one before, sitting on her foot xD

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

matrix03 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:37 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:38 PM

Quote - How about....

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

nice

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:38 PM

file_496054.jpg

Here's Dawn!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:38 PM

file_496055.jpg

Closer...

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:39 PM

file_496056.jpg

Closer....

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:40 PM

file_496057.jpg

Closer... Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:41 PM

Come on folks, lets see those renders!!!! LOL.

By the way folks, those are straight out of the box renders of Dawn and her content. I have a few projects in mind, so you may see a few WIP's from me later on.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

DisparateDreamer ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:42 PM

Quote - > Quote - Site's not up yet, it's still July :) 

are you one of the creators?

Referencing the facebook announcement. I don't know when the store will actually open, but last I knew, they said that the store was not up yet and they are working to have it up and running before Dawn's release. The announcement was just posted that Dawn will be out in August, a month away, the store will surely be up by then! 

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:42 PM

She bends so naturally. 

And I like that she's higher res than Genesis.  Even with SubD, I don't think Genesis has enough polys.  Though obviously, it has other advantages.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:42 PM
Online Now!

Quote - Come on folks, lets see those renders!!!! LOL.

By the way folks, those are straight out of the box renders of Dawn and her content. I have a few projects in mind, so you may see a few WIP's from me later on.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Sorry, too busy rigging. ;) but HEY! CLOTHES! xD

- - - - - - 

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:43 PM

The good thing is that the HiveWire3D team is that they listend to what people said and took quite a bit onboard.

Dawn is a delight to work with.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:46 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:47 PM
Forum Coordinator

Here's mine so far:) I've got to more ready for posting lol. This is in DS4.6.0.18. Everything is base except I used shaders on the bikini:) 

Dawn at the Beach

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:47 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:51 PM

file_496058.jpg

Made this one :).

Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:48 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:49 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_496059.PNG

Check this out! Arms UP! :D

both my images are PoserPro 2012 btw :).

Laurie

laschae ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:50 PM

Oh wow Laurie those look amazing :)

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:51 PM
Online Now!

Laurie, love the lighting on that second one. Where is it from? (Or maybe you made it?)

- - - - - - 

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:51 PM

See, we told you she was gourgeous!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:51 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:53 PM

Quote - Laurie, love the lighting on that second one. Where is it from? (Or maybe you made it?)

The pose you mean? It's actually one of Dani's for V3. Not too much tweaking actually :).

If you mean the lights, I made those...just a key, fill and rim :).

Laurie

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:53 PM
Online Now!

Nope, I meant the lights xD

- - - - - - 

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:54 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:54 PM

Quote - Nope, I meant the lights xD

Haha...you're too fast for me edits :P.

Just a key, fill and rim. Mine ;).

Laurie

Ok, now I gotta get back to work...hehe.

adelightfuldeb ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:54 PM

Those are all awesome renders! 

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 1:54 PM
Online Now!

Quote - > Quote - Nope, I meant the lights xD

Haha...you're too fast for me edits :P.

Just a key, fill and rim. Mine ;).

Laurie

Nice work! ;)

- - - - - - 

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:04 PM

Okay, you want renders of things, ask and you may get..... Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Sunfire ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:08 PM

file_496060.jpg

And I managed this one, been dealing with health and weather issues so not as productive as I'd like to be.

This one is for all those people who mention Fabiana in conjunction with Dawn. :)

Sunfire's Creations

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:08 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/the-dawn-of-a-new-era-cms-16701

Front Page article posted regarding The Dawn of A New Era!!!

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:12 PM

I'm getting the impression dawn will not lack support. Just guessing mind you .

Jan19 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:13 PM

Quote - another fun render from one of our testers (DAZ Studio default render)

Dawn lara croft

Jeez, you folks sure know how to torture!  :-)  She's absolutely beautiful.  I know that's been said before, but she is.  August, huh?  Well, better to have her released later, and work better, than sooner -- and face "this ain't working!" flack.

As for a dev rig -- just please, whatever we don't need to redistribute out, and what we can redistribute in.  :-)  And a relatively accurate "clothing to Dawn fit" rig.  (I started to say "maybe leave out the finger/toe joints" but some folks may want those for gloves and toe socks.)

Best of luck to you all, at Hivewire!!!  :-)  I hope all is going smoothly for you. 

I love me some Modo!  :-)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:13 PM

Thank you Stacy and the Rendo team for allowing HiveWire3D to have this space for Dawn.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Jan19 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:15 PM

Quote - And I managed this one, been dealing with health and weather issues so not as productive as I'd like to be.

This one is for all those people who mention Fabiana in conjunction with Dawn. :)

Oh, great, pile Chinese water torture on top of regular torture, please.  :-)

Just kidding, that's lovely!

Jan19 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:17 PM

Quote - I'm getting the impression dawn will not lack support. Just guessing mind you .

Ya think?  :-)

I sort of agree.  Just sort of.  ;-)

I think I can safely say, "I KNEW it!" :-)))

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:17 PM

By the way, the Resident Evil pic by me has Dawn in her Resource suit.

I have quite a project ongoing with that suit, more details as and when......

See.. I can tease as well. LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:19 PM

I can say, that with a little moving of things, I have managed to get V4 items to fit on to Dawn and that includes hair.

Very easy to do.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:24 PM

Is there a thread set up for content WIP renders?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.