Fri, Sep 20, 11:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:24 PM

Current total of usuable thumbnails in my suit project 93, and it will only get bigger!!! LOL.

It will be for Poser only, sorry Studio users, but once I release it, if anyone wants to convert the project for Studio users, then that's okay by me.

And..... The project will be free!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:25 PM

Wondering if we could have a thread for content makers as well.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:26 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:27 PM

Quote - Is there a thread set up for content WIP renders?

That would be ideal, wouldn't it? For those that don't wanna read or pick thru this monster thread. LOL.

Laurie

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:28 PM

Who's this Fred who's a monster!!!!! LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:30 PM

Quote - > Quote - Is there a thread set up for content WIP renders?

That would be ideal, wouldn't it? For those that don't wanna read or pick thru this monster thread. LOL.

Laurie

Well it would also put it into the "commercial" or "not free" category as well, so figured it would be a good question to ask. 8-)

Jan19 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:32 PM

If other threads are set up, y'all please post links.  :-)  I'm loving these renders.

I love me some Modo!  :-)

vagabondallen ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:33 PM

file_496061.jpg

Just three examples from my new CITM pose set for Dawn. I sold previous sets that covered M4, V4 and K4. This set is an adaptation of my V4 set. I wish I could talk about all the amazing things Dawn has that make her more satisfying to pose. The corresponding V4 pose renders are included for comparison. The Dawn set will include 20 standing, 14 sitting/reclining, and a few bonus multi-figure poses. Depending on how long it takes me to prep everything will determine if I have time to add more to the set.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:45 PM

file_496062.jpg

Poser Pro 2014 Base Natural texture for Dawn, not even SSS, just base.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:46 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2013 at 2:49 PM

file_496063.jpg

Base texture with makeup option and eyes changed from brown to blue.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

3WCreations ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:03 PM

Watching with interest.  How does one get ahold of Dawn early if wanting to make content?

Everything important in life I've learned from somebody else's forum signature.

vagabondallen ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:04 PM

Quote - Watching with interest.  How does one get ahold of Dawn early if wanting to make content?

You'd have to write "steve @ hivewire3d.com" and sign the NDA.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:06 PM

Send Steve an email:-

steve @ hivewire3d.com

Take out the spaces for correct address.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:07 PM

Snap!!! LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

vagabondallen ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:08 PM

Quote - Snap!!! LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Sorry, Unc. Not trying to beat you to the punch. Just watching the thread while I work. 

You're doing a great job managing the thread and keeping us on task.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:12 PM

No probsd, just happy that people are passing on the info.

Just doing the SSS Mat renders.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:12 PM

file_496067.jpg

oh, oh, I wanna play too....  Simple Poser render, Dance Pose. Out of the box shader.... about one or two beta versions ago.

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:14 PM

A know a few chuckles must have gone out way back in the thread (page 3 I think), when I asked if they needed beta testers!!

Sometimes being cheeky works!!! LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

EvilInnocence ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:15 PM

file_496068.jpg

CrossDresser support for Dawn is in the final testing stages.  Here she is wearing our Universal Queen of the Night Dress.

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:15 PM

file_496069.jpg

One more... 

___

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:15 PM

And with minor tweaking you can use V4 poses!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

EvilInnocence ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:16 PM

file_496070.jpg

And here she is wearing our Universal Hoodie, and Universal Short Leggings.

shante ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:16 PM

Not to be a drag, I really didn'y see this question asked or answered in the thousands of pages here but I wanted to ask if there are articuated toe morphs for the first release of Dawn or is that something going to be made available for future SR Update packages to purchase later?

Also, not sure I understood but she is only for D/S and Poser 9 and up because of the WP rigging so noone still stuck in Poser 7 is going to be able to work with her, right?

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:19 PM

Holy toot on a stick!!!! Have you got a conversion set for her already???????

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:20 PM

file_496071.jpg

ok, ok, one more.... I'm having a hard time containing myself. *sowwy*

___

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:20 PM

Dawn will be for Poser 9+ and Studio 4.5+

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:21 PM

I kow how you feel Connie, been hard to not post renders!!! LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:22 PM

file_496072.jpg

Base SSS Natural.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:23 PM

file_496073.jpg

Base SSS with Make up and Blue eyes.

All the ebst.

Great Uncle LROG

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:25 PM

Quote - I kow how you feel Connie, been hard to not post renders!!! LOL.

I know, I wanted to assplode and have a panting kitty tantrum!  lol 
whisker twitch 

___

laschae ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:25 PM

Totally jealous! Great looking renders :D

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:25 PM
Forum Coordinator

Quote - CrossDresser support for Dawn is in the final testing stages.  Here she is wearing our Universal Queen of the Night Dress.

yayyyy I'll need this for sure as I'm terrible at adjusting stuffs:)

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com

shante ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:26 PM

Quote - Holy toot on a stick!!!! Have you got a conversion set for her already???????

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

uhhhh!!!??

What's a toot on a stick?   :)

And what about the toe morphs..........?

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:26 PM
Forum Coordinator

Quote - > Quote - I kow how you feel Connie, been hard to not post renders!!! LOL.

I know, I wanted to assplode and have a panting kitty tantrum!  lol 
whisker twitch 

I know I was holding off on making renders so they wouldn't tease me lol.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:27 PM

It takes something for me to be impressed these days, but when I did my first head render, I was knocked outy by the texture.

People know I don't push things I don't like, so if I'm showing stuff like this then Dawn is a winner.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

vagabondallen ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:27 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:30 PM

Quote - And with minor tweaking you can use V4 poses!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Minor for the primary body parts, yes. But right off the bat her feet need adjusting. Then her arms overall. Then you gotta check the neck and fingers. I'd say v4 poses will get you started, but then, that's probably true of any pose you can apply universally in Poser. DS might be another story, but Dawn's got enough changes to suggest that any v4 pose one applies won't be a one-click solution. However, I admit you won't see any broken bones when you apply a v4 pose and that's a good thing.

Also, as has been shown a while back, Dawn has independently poseable toes. NDA prevents me from talking about morph details, beyond what's already been stated. I'm sure more will come out from Hivewire as the month progresses.

EvilInnocence ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:29 PM

Quote - Holy toot on a stick!!!! Have you got a conversion set for her already???????

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

We started working on the CrossDresser support as soon as Dawn was released to the content creators, and we're testing it out today.

We haven't converted any clothing to Dawn explicitly yet.  These renders were made using our new Universal Clothing plugin:  http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2869786

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:32 PM

That's what I love to see, people taking on the challenge and it working!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

DanaTA ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:33 PM

Quote - It is odd that their site isn't up with at least a Stop Back Soon graphic...

It's Magento...don't rush them, pity them.

Dana

shante ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:33 PM

Quote - > Quote - And with minor tweaking you can use V4 poses!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Minor for the primary body parts, yes. But right off the bat her feet need adjusting. Then her arms overall. Then you gotta check the neck and fingers. I'd say v4 poses will get you started, but then, that's probably true of any pose you can apply universally in Poser. DS might be another story, but Dawn's got enough changes to suggest that any v4 pose one applies won't be a one-click solution. However, I admit you won't see any broken bones when you apply a v4 pose and that's a good thing.

Also, as has been shown a while back, Dawn has independently poseable toes. NDA prevents me from talking about morph details, beyond what's already been stated. I'm sure more will come out from Hivewire as the month progresses.

Somehow I missed that so thanks so much for answereing my questions about the toe morphs.  :)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:35 PM

file_496074.jpg

Just to show what you can do. This is Slide3D's J Hair on Dawn.

The only thing I had to change wa the Z tran, nothing else.

By the way, these rtender are being done in real time, i other words, set up, render, post to thread.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:42 PM

Time for me to let others do some rendering!! Lol.

Lets see what you bring!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

MagnoliaMoonElf ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 4:01 PM

I will be watching for it.

RawArt ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 4:14 PM

Some morphs from me

Heroic

Hero

RawArt ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 4:14 PM

Hulkish

Hulk

RawArt ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 4:15 PM

Dwarven

Dwarf

CG_Cubed ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 4:25 PM

Woo hoo! Nice work folks! Keep em coming.

Jennyver ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 4:27 PM

oh i think the next Month will be costly for me ;)

Sassywench ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 4:35 PM

Rawn! You're one of the ones I was waiting for :) You pack will be one of my first purchases as always. :)

Quote - Dwarven

Dwarf

"Own the Day"

*Live*Laugh*Love*Dream*Believe*

DS user since the first alpha :)

Poser user through P5

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 4:35 PM

file_496076.jpg

Can I sneak one in? 8-)

(larger version in my gallery)

Sassywench ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 4:36 PM

Me too! LOL

Quote - oh i think the next Month will be costly for me ;)

"Own the Day"

*Live*Laugh*Love*Dream*Believe*

DS user since the first alpha :)

Poser user through P5

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.