Thu, Sep 19, 5:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Any requests for Weapons

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 8:41 AM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 9:42 PM

Hi Renderosity Free Stuff forum

I just wanted to ask is there any weopans people would like and if so let me know and I will make it and post them in the free stuff. Plus is anyone interested in Virus Cases like in Resident Evil if so let me know and I will see what I can do.

Cheers

Karl

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 10:24 AM · edited Tue, 16 July 2013 at 10:26 AM

A retro-style "raygun" would be cool! (ala Buck Rogers)  Hand-held if possible.

Also, a "James Bond" "Walther PPK" would be cool too.

-AniMajik

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

cschell ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 11:21 AM

Any sort of weapon is always good and very usefull... one area that's lacking is historical weapons and WW1 and WW2 weapons... I'm sure people would be greatfull for anything that you'd decide to do... :)

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 12:27 PM

Right thats good I will get to guys and upload when they are ready. For the Walther PPK do you want the Skyfall model or classic Dr No Model?

Boggy49 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:31 PM

My needs would be modern weapons like the M60 machine gun, M16 with grenade launcher, Stryker personnel Carrier (all variations), Bradley Fighting Veicle, etc. anything serving the modern battlefield.  That ot to keep you busy for a while.  And thanks. 

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:52 PM

Ok Boggy49

I will do some modern Weopans as well.I can't guarantee Aircraft and Vechicles But I will try to make them and if Bryce Compresses them I will upload.

Cheers

Karl

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:31 PM

Quote - Right thats good I will get to guys and upload when they are ready. For the Walther PPK do you want the Skyfall model or classic Dr No Model?

Classic "Dr No" of course :). Thank you much!

-AniMajik

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 2:55 PM

Thats ok animajilkgraphics

The Ray Gun has been finished and uploaded I hope you will like it. When it is approved you can download in .obj and .3ds format

Cheers

Karl

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 3:00 PM

Thanks Karl - that was quick!  Look forward to DL-ing it.

-AniMajik

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 3:12 PM

Walther PPK Has just been uploaded and waiting to be accepted and the Ray Gun has been accepted the Walther Comes with a normal and silenced version in both 3ds and .obj format. Enjoy

Karl

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 3:20 PM · edited Wed, 17 July 2013 at 3:21 PM

Thank you much!

-AniMajik

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 3:33 PM

Your most welcome I love making things that make others happy.

gendragon ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 7:25 PM

Hi karl! Many thanks for share!

Cheers!

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 3:10 PM

No Problem gendragon always pleased to make models other would like.

Captain_Keeta ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 7:00 PM

I would love to see the Double Helix Sword from Zelda Majora's Mask if possible. Many thanks!

-Cap_K

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2013 at 10:01 AM

Hi Captain_Keeta

Do you mean Fierce Deitys sword? Because that will be really easy to make and I can upload it very soon. Cheers Karl

Captain_Keeta ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2013 at 3:44 PM

Yes, the Fierce Deity's Sword would be really great if its not too much trouble. Thank you very much!

-Cap_K

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Sun, 21 July 2013 at 3:42 AM

Hi Captain_Keeta

I have just submitted the Fierce Deity Sword as Double Helix Sword From Video Game all thats left is for it to be accepted. By the Way I have other Zelda Swords on my freestuff downloads you can use theres 2 master swords 2 demise swords(they are differenct versions). And there will be more.

Cheers

Karl

Captain_Keeta ( ) posted Sun, 21 July 2013 at 2:18 PM

Very cool, thanks again for sharing. I really appreciate it :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.