Mon, Sep 9, 4:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 8:14 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

DreamerZ_Loft ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 12:21 PM

There is a link to the EULA at the very bottom left of the front page of the store. :)

Jan

Strixowl ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 12:39 PM

Quote - Goth:

well it does go a way bit beyond being a track mark junkie, I have known a few jocks that fit that description and had no relevence with gothic subcultures. So that stereotype is at best an insult.

Just think beauty within the Dark. Not afraid to delve in the shadows...

If you really want to delve into goth go beyond the Manson and the Hot Topic crowd.

There is a goth magazine called Propaganda, it is well done

As for goth bands, classics such as The Cure, Depeche Mode, Echo and The Bunnymen, Christian Death, Rosetta Stone, Fields Of The Neiphilim, Bauhaus, Switchblade Symphony, Razed In Black, Leatherstrip, Sisters Of Mercy, ... just to name a few...

However if you wish to delve deeper into subculture of goth and metal I would suggest: Satyricon, Hecate Enthroned, Dark Funeral, Dissection, Burzum, Ancient, Marduk, Emperor, Naglfar & Gorgoroth...

On the electronica/industrial gothic side:

KMFDM, Thrill Kill Kult (Older), VNV Nation, Assemblage 23, Psyclon 9, Ministry, Mortiis, Genitorturers, Unter Null, & Eisenfunk...

TYPE O NEGATIVE is also another huge goth influence circa '93 with Bloody Kisses.

Thank you :) That's GOTH. Not the sterio type from above

gloomy007 ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 12:51 PM

Quote - > Quote - I'm terribly sorry for misspelling your name Afrodite. 

And I'm alos fond of it. Beautiful medival/victorian gowns with ritch jewlery. as much as airy, fantasy look. Altrough some leather is not bad, especially when combined with lace :)

Don't apologize - it happens a lot, because I use the brazilian spelling for the goddess. ;)

We share tastes. Leather and lace is great for me too!

Shame to say same spelling is in my native language :) but once thinking english, trying to spell english :)

that's nice, hope you can feel the spark of inspiration coming your way :)

DAZ Studio Coordinator.

You can contact me in english.

Jij kan mij berichtje sturen in Nederlands,

Mozesz sie ze mna skontaktowac po Polsku

Strixowl ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 1:56 PM

Quote - Okay, why did you have to have a discussion about goth style while I was asleep? LOL

I dated a goth guy back then and I dealt with a lot of such people. What you're describing is mostly what they'd call "poseurs": those who pretend to be goths just for show.

There's goth lifestyle, goth fashion, goth music, goth art etc. People can choose to follow just one, or all:

The lifestyle is about respecting death and enjoying life. Carpe Noctem, he thaught me, enjoy the night. Some are introspecting and mysterious, enjoying to read (think Byron) and to philosophy about what we're to become, others like to simply enjoy. Pleasure is a goal, but not to be forcefully taken: they tend to be respectful towards others. If you see someone who claims to be a goth but wrecks a cemetery, he's a poseur, disrespecting death. If you see someone who's sad about really sad things, ok, but someone who's sad about idiotic things like my nail just got broken, he's most likely emo, those love to claim they're goths.

Goth fashion can be quite variable. There's renaissance goth (think classy vampire fashion!), fetish goth (corsets, latex and cuffs oh my!), cyber goth (decadent and technologic combined)... The thing you're saying about being as white as it gets and with black all over? Yep, most often a poseur thing.

Goth music's been mentioned, but I add to that: there's things like doom metal, which I love (like Haggard which is a basically orchestra band and sings of things like condemning the Inquisition and such), and new age (which I also love and is soft and lyrical and romantic and full of magic).

Goth art is an ode to where life meets death, it can be from a maiden's mourning over the death of her lover, to the grotesque of fetishing over horror.

Nothing wrong with "goth makeup" for Poser/DS being poseurish stuff, but if you wanna go actual goth, you don't need to limit yourself so much, be creative. Give me a moment, I'm gonna pull some references :)

EXCELLANT DISCRIPTION

Strixowl ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 2:08 PM

Question? Does anybody know if we will get email notices from HiveWire when an item in out Wishlist goes on sale? 

I sure hope so. I've missed out at some other stores because of no notification

zinedarke ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 2:12 PM

I have an outfit that I would love to see for Dawn (heck, I've been looking for something like this for a while now)... something like what Snow White wears in Snow White and the Huntsman. Not the long full dress (though that would be awesome as well), but after he cuts the bottom off the dress.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120530151427/snowwhiteandthehuntsman/images/4/4d/Snow_White_and_The_Huntsman_HD_2_Poster.jpg

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Snow-White-and-the-Huntsman-03.jpg

http://charthree.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/snow-white-and-the-huntsman-poster-4.jpg

Kludge ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 3:44 PM · edited Wed, 17 July 2013 at 3:45 PM

Quote - PENNSIC!!!

As a former citizen of the Debatable Lands, I feel that should be said with significantly more reverence and awe.

Kludge ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 3:48 PM

Quote - I read their FAQ/Forum rules, so I wouldn't break any.

Come now, Jan.  What fun is that?  It's not breaking the rules that causes issues but how they're broken.  Skirting the edges can be a barrel of laughs done right. :-D

Kludge ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 3:50 PM

Quote - Perhaps we could have some Dawn Sci Fi as well???

Okay, now those shades are cool for science fiction or any of several possibilities.  With some slightly different shaders they could easily become steampunk. :-)

Kludge ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 4:20 PM

Quote - > Quote - Common element is music2u4u.  Which reminds me, how's he doing?

Music!  Yeah, I remember him.  :-)  I don't know how he's doing...I haven't heard from him in a long time but I hope he's well.

He's one of the good guys ("guys" being generic rather than gender specific)

Quote - > Quote - Oooh, cool! I love your work!

Thank you.  :-)  I've slowed down a lot in the past years...real life can be a bear.  But I DO love to model antique things.  Thank you for the nice comment.

Bear, maybe.  Another b-word with a pile of TOS-violating adjectives in front of it, definitely especially of late.  The folks who know about my daughter know what I mean. 

Quote - > Quote - While I'm more interested in 1930s through modern day, I've found a few pieces of Victorian era and to a lesser degree Edwardian era clothing that have proven useful.

Ya know, if you look back thru fashion history, it all just sort of repeats itself.  Bodice styles are revived, as are skirt styles...just given a different flair.  Look how the crinoline was sort of like the wide dresses of the Elizabethan era.  :-)  It's fun to hop and skip thru time and find commonalities in fashion.  THEN model them.  ;-)

Ah, yes ... the "double-wide" dresses.  ;-) 

Tagretting specific periods of interest would come to the 1930s for Parkview (from my Andromeda kinda sorta novel elsewhere), 1953-1963 for elements of my own history and modern era in both normal streetwear and ... hmmm ... I don't know what to call it but examples would be EI's Night Slayer series and Raiver for V4 & the Genesis set derived from it for some other work that is a bit ... ummm ... extreme.

Quote - > Quote - Nah, we wouldn't allow it.  You're one of Us. :-)

Thank you, again.  :-)  I'm glad some folks are willing to claim me!

Well, yeah.  It's 'cuz you're cute & cuddly. ;-)

Quote - Music...brings back memories of the good old days.  :-)

Yeah.  Apparently the real world got to be an issue that's taking more of his time than it had been before.  I hate when that happens.

Quote - I take it everyone's gone to HiveWire, so I hope I can remember my password.

Not yet.  But I'll get there someday. 

Hmmm ... wonder how long it'll take me to get bounced ... ;-)

Jan19 ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 5:17 PM

Quote - Hmmm ... wonder how long it'll take me to get bounced ... ;-)

Well, maybe that won't happen!  And don't tempt me to break the rules.  ;-)  I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, and hide all my bad qualities UNDER the leaf.

I'm sorry about whatever is going on with your daughter, and hope things are better soon. 

The HW site is pretty nice.  All shiny and sparkling.  Nice folks over there, too.  :-)

About Goth -- is Johnny Depp in Dark Shadows too much?  That look, I mean.

I love me some Modo!  :-)

RorrKonn ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2013 at 8:30 PM · edited Wed, 17 July 2013 at 8:44 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Quote -  

About Goth -- is Johnny Depp in Dark Shadows too much?  That look, I mean.

I'm starting to think

just like there's so many different genres for music think there's that many
different definitions for Goths.
Guess it depends what decade it was,where you live etc etc.

So it's up to you to say if Jonny's Goth or not.

Back in the 1960s Hippies preached about peace and love."Make Love not War"
Maybe not all but some Hippies were protesting the vietnam police action AKA WAR.

Grateful Dead was a Hippies Band.

A lot of the 60's Bands music was influenced buy the War.

Creedence Clearwater Revival: Fortunate Son ,Probably one of the most known songs.
I saw it in a movie not to long ago.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

Kerya ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 1:05 AM

Quote - Question? Does anybody know if we will get email notices from HiveWire when an item in out Wishlist goes on sale? 

I sure hope so. I've missed out at some other stores because of no notification

No ... Alisa asked:

http://hivewire3d.com/forum/showthread.php?109-Store-Issues-amp-Suggestions&p=1594&viewfull=1#post1594

Kludge ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 1:11 AM

Quote - > Quote - Hmmm ... wonder how long it'll take me to get bounced ... ;-)

Well, maybe that won't happen!  And don't tempt me to break the rules.  ;-)  I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, and hide all my bad qualities UNDER the leaf.

I'd have to turn over an entire forest and I haven't found one large enough. :-D

clayphd ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 9:23 AM

Is it the 9th yet? =0

Jan19 ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 9:29 AM

Quote - Creedence Clearwater Revival: Fortunate Son ,Probably one of the most known songs. I saw it in a movie not to long ago.

CCR...love their music.  Bad Moon Rising.  Great song.  Fortunate Son is good, too.  :-)  Maybe that's why I like Dark Shadows with Johnny Depp so much.  All that 70s atmosphere.  Alice Cooper..."ugliest woman I've ever seen."  :biggrin:  Great line.

No notifications from HW, huh?  Guess that means I've got to check in every day.  :-)

Quote - I'd have to turn over an entire forest and I haven't found one large enough. :-D

A good pile of leaves will suit me just fine.  😄  One for every "bad" quality...toss it to the wind.  Seriously, I think we just mellow as time passes.  Things that would've made me fighting mad, five years ago, don't matter at all now.  All that matters is being calm, content, and creative.  3 C's!  :-)

I hope y'all are having a good morning -- I'm gonna go see what's up at HW and DNA.

I love me some Modo!  :-)

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 9:56 AM

Quote - I have an outfit that I would love to see for Dawn (heck, I've been looking for something like this for a while now)... something like what Snow White wears in Snow White and the Huntsman. Not the long full dress (though that would be awesome as well), but after he cuts the bottom off the dress.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120530151427/snowwhiteandthehuntsman/images/4/4d/Snow_White_and_The_Huntsman_HD_2_Poster.jpg

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Snow-White-and-the-Huntsman-03.jpg

http://charthree.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/snow-white-and-the-huntsman-poster-4.jpg

Looks like a task for Xurge - very much his style!

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

HiveWire3D ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 10:45 AM

Paul Lessard has been hard at work and has a couple of video tutorials to help content creators convert add-ons from Poser to DAZ Studio and another to help with DAZ Studio to Poser conversion.

Here they are:

Converting Dawn Clothing from Poser to DAZ Studio

Converting Dawn Clothing from DAZ Studio to Poser

Hope these are helpful!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 10:50 AM

Off to view!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 11:03 AM

Thank you VERY much!

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

RorrKonn ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 11:37 AM · edited Thu, 18 July 2013 at 11:38 AM

Oh ya I was screaming when Johnny Depp/Barnabas Collins thought Vincent Furnier
was actually the 17 century American witch Alice Cooper.
--
Having Keith Richards as Johnny Depp/Capt Jack Sparrows Father was a Riot also.
--
I have no objections to a Penelope Cruz morph for Dawn.
--
Don't know if it's coincidence but seems like since there's now 2 diffrent DAZ Poser Character Creators
,there seems to be more meshes being Released in a much smaller time space.

andolaurina ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 12:27 PM

Wow, that DAZ Studio to Poser was easy.

Now if there were only a video tutorial on how to rig in DAZ Studio for Dawn and add morphs in DS that were super-conforming...

My RMP Store Freebies

Poser Ambassador; Poser 11 & 12 / DS4 / Metasequoia / Silo / Zbrush / realityPaint / UVMapperPro / XD 4 / Ps CC / Fw / Ai / Painter 12 / Clip Studio Paint / Comipo / Reality 3 / Windows 10 / Units = Poser Native

Kludge ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 1:20 PM

Quote - Is it the 9th yet? =0

It's actually twice the 9th (the 18th) but not the right month.  Darn it!

SekayiAsha ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 2:17 PM

Quote - Wow, that DAZ Studio to Poser was easy.

Now if there were only a video tutorial on how to rig in DAZ Studio for Dawn and add morphs in DS that were super-conforming...

http://wiki.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/userguide/creating_content/rigging/start

The videos are listed at the bottom of the page.

HiveWire3D ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 2:34 PM

Sorry, bad link on the Poser to DAZ Studio video, please use this one:

http://youtu.be/lLd7I9ZtFcY

JV-Andrew ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 3:12 PM

Finally, a figure with breast shapers defined by cup size, that is great to see.

:D

[url=http://jv-andrew.deviantart.com/]My deviantART page[/url]
[url=http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=Jabba101]My ShareCG freebies[/url]
[url=https://soundcloud.com/jv-andrew]Some of my music[/url]

Kludge ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 3:19 PM

Quote - Finally, a figure with breast shapers defined by cup size, that is great to see.

This is unique, to be sure.  It will be interesting to see if someone adds aging morphs etc. 

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 3:24 PM

Poser Pro 2014 - use sag morph brush.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Kludge ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 3:28 PM

Quote - Poser Pro 2014 - use sag morph brush.

Can't afford it.  I could just barely afford P9 when it went on sale.  Maybe someone will give it to me as a birthday present. :-D

andolaurina ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 5:07 PM

Quote - > Quote - Wow, that DAZ Studio to Poser was easy.

http://wiki.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/userguide/creating_content/rigging/start

Awesome - thanks! :)

My RMP Store Freebies

Poser Ambassador; Poser 11 & 12 / DS4 / Metasequoia / Silo / Zbrush / realityPaint / UVMapperPro / XD 4 / Ps CC / Fw / Ai / Painter 12 / Clip Studio Paint / Comipo / Reality 3 / Windows 10 / Units = Poser Native

kyoto_kid ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 5:59 PM

Quote - Finally, a figure with breast shapers defined by cup size, that is great to see.

:D

...so does she go all the way down to "A"?

...forsaken daughter is watching you.

[Intel Xeon 5660 Hyperthreading 6 core CPU, 24GB GSkill Ripjaws 1333 DDR3 Tri Channel RAM, Nvidia Titan-X GPU with 12GB GDDR5 & 3072 cores, 1 x AData 240 GB SSD (boot) + 1 x 2TB HDD, EGVA 850 G5 PSU Antec P-193 with more fans than Justin Bieber.]

JV-Andrew ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 6:47 PM

yes, cups A to E from what i could see in the video

[url=http://jv-andrew.deviantart.com/]My deviantART page[/url]
[url=http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=Jabba101]My ShareCG freebies[/url]
[url=https://soundcloud.com/jv-andrew]Some of my music[/url]

SekayiAsha ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 7:32 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Wow, that DAZ Studio to Poser was easy.

Awesome - thanks! :)

You're welcome. :)

kyoto_kid ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2013 at 8:14 PM

Quote - yes, cups A to E from what i could see in the video

...that's better than Vicky4.  When I dialed her brest size down to that level, the areola and nipple mesh started to distort badly.  Evne the with the base Genesis female had similar difficulty when reducing breast size.

[Intel Xeon 5660 Hyperthreading 6 core CPU, 24GB GSkill Ripjaws 1333 DDR3 Tri Channel RAM, Nvidia Titan-X GPU with 12GB GDDR5 & 3072 cores, 1 x AData 240 GB SSD (boot) + 1 x 2TB HDD, EGVA 850 G5 PSU Antec P-193 with more fans than Justin Bieber.]

Fringewood ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:28 AM

Back from the roaming and hiking, a fair bit redder of skin (worse than Dawn's legs) for the effort.  But it will tan out in short order.  Quite an adventure, some up, some humorous, and some rather disappointing.  But the weather was great after the heat I've been through prior.

And I've caught up on the thread.

Afrodite-Ohki, you're welcome.  The textures sets are seven to eight years old, nothing new.  If they can find new life as merchant resources, all the better.  The boring fabrics were made primarily for upholstry, carpet, office panels, etc, as those were fairly hard to find, but they work well for plain clothing too.

If anyone wants a set or more as merchant resources, just holler.  I'll rewrite the EULA. 

RorrKonn ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:32 AM

Quote - yes, cups A to E from what i could see in the video

What Video ? URL ?

Kerya ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:36 AM

Quote - > Quote - yes, cups A to E from what i could see in the video

What Video ? URL ?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hivewire3D?feature=watch

RorrKonn ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:36 AM

Quote - > Quote - yes, cups A to E from what i could see in the video

...that's better than Vicky4.  When I dialed her brest size down to that level, the areola and nipple mesh started to distort badly.  Evne the with the base Genesis female had similar difficulty when reducing breast size.

I Don't know if V4 is obsolete now or not
but I do know Zev0 could make morphs for her.

RorrKonn ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:56 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:57 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - yes, cups A to E from what i could see in the video

What Video ? URL ?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hivewire3D?feature=watch

LOL ,I was looking for a showing off Dawns morphs Video.
Never thought the morphs where in the going from DAZ to Poser to DAZ etc etc.
I know ,I know put the mason jar down RorrKonn :)

Those are very useful video's ,but there days old need new ones
"Showing off Dawns morphs" and "See how great Dawn is" Video's etc etc.
"See how affordable Dawns extra are Video's.

There's a reson why we don't shop at turbo

kyoto_kid ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 1:22 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - yes, cups A to E from what i could see in the video

I Don't know if V4 is obsolete now or not
but I do know Zev0 could make morphs for her.

...oh there were eventually fixes, though only through purchasing of additional character content (Thorne/Sarsa & Jamminwolf) and finally, Steph4 and the NPMs.  Vicky4 was not meant to be turned into a teen However, as Daz had no interest in developing a Gen 4 version of Luke & Laura, had to make due with what was available at the time.

Thankfully there was GenX which let me bring a lot of those morphs and shapes over to Genesis, and after that, Thorne/Sarsa's YT5s.

docatlas ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 10:14 AM

Quote - > Quote - PENNSIC!!!

As a former citizen of the Debatable Lands, I feel that should be said with significantly more reverence and awe.

And this year is Pennsic 42, so we all need to make sure we have our towels with us...

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 11:59 AM

O squeee I did get my birthday points from HW <3

- - - - - - 

clayphd ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:00 PM

Quote - O squeee I did get my birthday points from HW <3

That's cool

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:27 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:28 PM

Thank yew! :D

- - - - - - 

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:29 PM

file_496517.jpg

Some may know the game!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:30 PM

It could be so many trading card games, but Magic: the Gathering does come to mind.

- - - - - - 

CaptainMARC ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:33 PM

Attached Link: Dawn Rocks...

So, just mesing about, Dawn made a utube... (you are probably going to hate it hahaha...)

Would anybody be interested in the dress, hair, shoes, eyebrow morph that I made?

Just wondering...

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:37 PM

Yep, I'm a MTG fan!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

clayphd ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:38 PM

I used to play Magic the Gathering back in highschool with a couple friends.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.