Mon, Sep 9, 3:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 8:14 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:43 PM

I used to play it a lot. These days I've been playing Game of Thrones card game. I'm terrible at it. That thing is a strategy fest!

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Strixowl ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:50 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2013 at 12:52 PM

Quote - So, just mesing about, Dawn made a utube... (you are probably going to hate it hahaha...)

Would anybody be interested in the dress, hair, shoes, eyebrow morph that I made?

Just wondering...

FANTASTIC Video CaptainMarc. Great way to start my day!!!  DAWN ROCKS!!!!!

CaptainMARC ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 1:03 PM

Quote -
FANTASTIC Video CaptainMarc. Great way to start my day!!!  DAWN ROCKS!!!!!

Thanks!

DanaTA ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 1:07 PM

Happy Birthday Afrodite-Ohki!

Dana

andolaurina ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 1:28 PM

Happy b-day, AO!

My RMP Store Freebies

Poser Ambassador; Poser 11 & 12 / DS4 / Metasequoia / Silo / Zbrush / realityPaint / UVMapperPro / XD 4 / Ps CC / Fw / Ai / Painter 12 / Clip Studio Paint / Comipo / Reality 3 / Windows 10 / Units = Poser Native

RorrKonn ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 2:06 PM

Birthday ,Time to rock ... Where's the party ;)

Happy Birthday Afrodite-Ohki :)

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 3:45 PM

Thank yous all :D

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Sunfire ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 4:08 PM

Happy B-Day Afrodite.

Sunfire's Creations

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 4:12 PM

Thanks!

Back to Dawn though? Will post a WIP picture soon :)

- - - - - - 

ESarge ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 4:32 PM

Quote - So, just mesing about, Dawn made a utube... (you are probably going to hate it hahaha...)

Would anybody be interested in the dress, hair, shoes, eyebrow morph that I made?

Just wondering...

I would be interested in the dress, hair, shoes, eyebrow morph.

Great video.

Sarge

CaptainMARC ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 4:40 PM

Quote - I would be interested in the dress, hair, shoes, eyebrow morph.

Great video.

Sarge

Thanks mate.

What would you like to see first?

And in the case of the dress, I'm obviously using a cloth sim. You want dynamic or you want conforming?

(Nice to have feedback like this, I'm not a fulltime content creator, but if I make stuff that you can use, let me know what you want...)

andolaurina ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 4:55 PM

Is the hair dynamic? It moves well.

My RMP Store Freebies

Poser Ambassador; Poser 11 & 12 / DS4 / Metasequoia / Silo / Zbrush / realityPaint / UVMapperPro / XD 4 / Ps CC / Fw / Ai / Painter 12 / Clip Studio Paint / Comipo / Reality 3 / Windows 10 / Units = Poser Native

Latexluv ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 5:07 PM

Quote - > Quote - I would be interested in the dress, hair, shoes, eyebrow morph.

Great video.

Sarge

Thanks mate.

And in the case of the dress, I'm obviously using a cloth sim. You want dynamic or you want conforming?

(Nice to have feedback like this, I'm not a fulltime content creator, but if I make stuff that you can use, let me know what you want...)

I would be interested also! I'm to the point of doing demo images now for my texture package and all I've got is the bikini.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

ESarge ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 5:40 PM

Quote - > Quote - I would be interested in the dress, hair, shoes, eyebrow morph.

Great video.

Sarge

Thanks mate.

It doesn't matter which is first. As far as the dress dynamic is fine.

Sarge

GreenandWhite ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 5:59 PM

I just had to chime in as I leave for PENNSIC tomorrow and am thankful that I have two weeks of distraction to keep me from obsessing over my lack of Dawn.  

Once she releases I will be making Sci Fi clothing and props and hoping I can ask Wayii to help me with some textures for them. 

Yet another AEthelmearcling.

Green

59Burst ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 6:04 PM

Quote - Yep, I'm a MTG fan!!! Lol.

It doesn't get enough credit outside of gaming circles for its strategic play.  

PointLady ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 7:33 PM

Captain Marc, I enjoyed the video you made, excellent presentation.

Re the hair,dress and shoes you have made, I certainly am interested and I presume that is what Dawn iswearing in your video, they move well with her dancing actions.  Jan

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 9:19 PM

Happy B'day Afrodite!

Quote - Thank yous all :D

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2013 at 9:33 PM

- - - - - - 

CaptainMARC ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2013 at 12:26 AM

Quote - Is the hair dynamic? It moves well.

Yes, it's Poser dynamic hair.

Fringewood ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2013 at 11:04 AM

The place opened, and this thread screeched to a halt......

DisparateDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2013 at 2:32 PM

Well i stopped getting notifications... >_<

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2013 at 7:34 PM

133 pages is nothing to sneeze at.

RorrKonn ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2013 at 10:44 PM

It was very very Cool of Renderosity to host this thread.

Just don't see marlboro hosting a winston
,budweiser hosting a miller etc etc thread.

Renderosity is the Coolest.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

docatlas ( ) posted Sun, 21 July 2013 at 10:04 AM

Quote - I just had to chime in as I leave for PENNSIC tomorrow and am thankful that I have two weeks of distraction to keep me from obsessing over my lack of Dawn.  

Once she releases I will be making Sci Fi clothing and props and hoping I can ask Wayii to help me with some textures for them. 

Yet another AEthelmearcling.

Green

Hope you have a good War. I just came back for a few hours to pick up my wife, then it's back to Cooper's. It is keeping my mind off of Dawn. Except for right now...

cadmar ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2013 at 1:10 AM · edited Mon, 22 July 2013 at 1:11 AM

Renderosity,

Thank you so much, for supporting this thread for Dawn.

You folks are now Number 1 in my book!

All the best!

Rick

Vue Infinite 11.5

World Machine 2.3

Geo Control 2.2

Poser Pro 2014

ZBrush 4R6

Paint Shop Pro X6

Blender 2.68a

clayphd ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2013 at 10:11 AM

So... everything has gont a bit quiet... How is everyone doing? Any new Dawn pics? 

snessuk ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2013 at 10:28 AM

I think everyone has bailed over to the new Forums at Hivewire3D

skylab3D ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2013 at 1:10 PM · edited Mon, 22 July 2013 at 1:14 PM

I've set up a pose release thread on the new Hivewire3D forum in the Complimentary Corner at the link below.  Hopefully the information there will provide an organized approach to finding all the poses for specific models.  Log-in is required in order to see the sample images.

Once Dawn is released, new poses created for her will be announced in this thread:

http://hivewire3d.com/forum/showthre...-M2-and-APOLLO

They will also appear most recent first on my ShareCG gallery page, here:

http://www.sharecg.com/pf/skylab

~skylab   :)

3doutlaw ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2013 at 10:14 PM

Too much words, not enough pictures  :tongue1:

(click for bigger)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2013 at 10:44 AM

file_496646.jpg

Getting closer to August 9th!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 24 July 2013 at 11:27 AM

Don't remind me of that. I'm not even halfway done with my clothing set ;-;

- - - - - - 

Jan19 ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2013 at 12:53 PM

How's everything going on the progress end?  Is Dawn working well in both Poser and DS?  :-)

I love me some Modo!  :-)

3doutlaw ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2013 at 1:20 PM

I think most of the discussion moved to the Hivewire3D forum about her. 

OrphanedSoul ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2013 at 4:55 PM

dont know about DAZ but she rocks in poser!

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Thu, 25 July 2013 at 11:01 PM

She rocks in DS too.  Win win.

CaptainMARC ( ) posted Fri, 26 July 2013 at 3:14 AM

She also rocks in C4D. Win win win!

Jan19 ( ) posted Fri, 26 July 2013 at 5:27 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2013 at 5:28 AM

Well, that is good news!!!  :-)

Let's see...2 weeks.  Aug 9th is 2 weeks away.  Not THAT long.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 26 July 2013 at 12:18 PM

file_496705.jpg

Yep, not that long!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Ariah ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 5:58 AM

I don't think it counts as normal, but I'm waiting impatiently for the 9th, saving my credit card for the moment I go on a clothes binge... for Dawn.

I want to make her the main female character in an urban fantasy graphic novel, but still need to "try her out" before that. I have the main male part cast already ;) Now waiting for the leading lady.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 6:27 AM

Just 12 days to go!!!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 4:59 PM

file_496780.jpg

Getting closer to release date!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

andolaurina ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 5:44 PM

LROG, are those nightsong's new shaders at RNDA that you used?

My RMP Store Freebies

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 5:54 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2013 at 5:54 PM

Might be!!! Lol.

Had to use my other card and username account, due to mess up with other card earlier in week!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!

Got Starter pack on normal card and username and then had probs, so switched to alternate!!!

Hopefully solved tomorrow when I get to bank!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 6:02 PM

I figured I can't get my outfit finished in time for Dawn's release, so I'm trying to convert my Starlight Poses for her to have something to release together.

I just keep "ooo"ing and "aaah!"ing at what she's able to do with those body parts of hers. She moves amazingly.

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 7:10 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2013 at 7:10 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_496783.jpg

Don't just take my word - here.

- - - - - - 

Latexluv ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 7:21 PM

file_496784.jpg

Test driving the outfit that vintorix made for Dawn and for me to use in promos. This outfit has a jacket as well that I haven't played with yet. Messed up my back a few days ago and couldn't really work on my laptop.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

vintorix ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 7:51 PM

Beautiful even fabulous! But the tank top need a texture and a bump map. And the straps are all wrong! This obviously was rushed through in last minute! The jacket was hiding the shirt..

Sunfire ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 8:02 PM

Quote - Beautiful even fabulous! But the tank top need a texture and a bump map. And the straps are all wrong! This obviously was rushed through in last minute! The jacket was hiding the shirt..

I was going to comment on the straps on the shirt not sitting on her shoulders like they should but... I see you got here first. I do like the outfit though.

Sunfire's Creations

Jan19 ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 9:49 PM

Quote - Don't just take my word - here.

That really is a beautiful image.  :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.