Thu, Sep 19, 9:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

incantrix ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 11:52 AM

Timed out on me then kicked me out. And took 5 minutes to reload.

Zenrel ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:06 PM

Thanks paganeagle2001 for those freebies in ShareCG :D**

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:07 PM

file_497036.jpg

Want some Great Uncle LROG freebies????

How about:-

Dawn Utility!!!!

http://www.sharecg.com/v/71098/view/11/Poser/Dawn-Utility

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:08 PM

file_497037.jpg

Or

Bikini Basics 01

http://www.sharecg.com/v/71099/view/11/Poser/Dawn-Bikini-Basics-01

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

caty77 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:09 PM

Oh thank you for links free :)))))))

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:11 PM

file_497038.jpg

Or

Dawn Basics 01

http://www.sharecg.com/v/71100/view/11/Poser/Dawn-Basics-01

The BIG one!!!

300+ options and to many variations on mix an match to say!!! Lol.

Take that Resource clothig suit nd make it into a variety of items.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:12 PM

You welcome folks!!!!

Download, render and enjoy!!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

nightwolf1982a ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:13 PM

Can anyone even access the Hivewire3d site? All I'm getting is a 503 error.

Byrdie ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:15 PM

:sigh: Store is broke for me. 

Zenrel ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:16 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:17 PM

The store is temporarily down : / The stampede overload the servers.

nightwolf1982a ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:20 PM

This is ridiculous.  I've been waiting for the last FIVE FREAKING HOURS, AFTER a twelve hour work shift, to get this model, and as soon as it's available, the freaking store crashes?!

I would've thought Hivewire3D would've been better prepared for a stampede, after all the hype and marketing they've done.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:23 PM

file_497039.jpg

Here are some pics I couldn't post before!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:23 PM

file_497040.jpg

And another

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:24 PM

file_497041.jpg

And another

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:25 PM

file_497042.jpg

You want more?

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:26 PM

file_497043.jpg

Are you sure?

This is another one of my freebies coming shortly!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:28 PM

file_497044.jpg

Having fun doing conversions with WW2!!! Lol

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:28 PM

Thanks for the link to the Xurge site.  Those are great renders.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:30 PM

Quote - Having fun doing conversions with WW2!!! Lol

Too bad the WW2 support isn't available at PhilC's site yet.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:32 PM

will they make it this year? ^^

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:33 PM

Well... some people had to test it!!! Lol. Teas, tease!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:35 PM

Oh understand. V.I.P.s are allways late ^^

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:35 PM

Freebie shoes for Dawn:-

http://www.runtimedna.com/Dawn-Show-Pumps.html

All the best.

Great UncleLROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:38 PM

I can't post a link as it's not a freebie, but there is a XD for Dawn.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:48 PM

Now there's a message at Hivewire that says they are not open for business yet, and they'll post a message to their Facebook page when they're open to the public.

nightwolf1982a ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:52 PM

OK, now sh^t is getting suspicious.  I just spent 45 dollars to buy the Dawn starter package, and now, not only is the hivewire site not loading - it keeps throwing a php error - but now I can't log in to my bank account.

Somebody BETTER start explaining what's going on, or I'm gonna go postal.

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 12:59 PM

I seriously doubt Hivewire is responsible for your having problems with your bank web site.

Nothing's going on except there are some early bugs. Which is entirely predictable.  Same thing happened at DAZ all the time.  (Remember them forgetting the Genesis 2 base when they launched Vicky 6?) 

Me, I usually try to wait a few hours until the bugs are ironed out.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:01 PM

I think there has been a mad rush to the site!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:03 PM
Forum Coordinator

Site will be back up- give em time:) I'm browsing other stores while waiting to loosie lol.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com

Jan19 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:04 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:06 PM

Thanks for the links to the freebies, LROG!  :-)

Nighthawk, it may not be HW's fault that their servers are down.  MAY not...just a guess. 

I'm disappointed, too.  Sigh...

I imagine it'll be up and running again soon.  :-)

I love me some Modo!  :-)

nightwolf1982a ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:05 PM

Quote - I seriously doubt Hivewire is responsible for your having problems with your bank web site.

Nothing's going on except there are some early bugs. Which is entirely predictable.  Same thing happened at DAZ all the time.  (Remember them forgetting the Genesis 2 base when they launched Vicky 6?) 

Except I got the Genesis 2 starter essentials with no problems.  In any case, I've confirmed with my bank that they've been having issues since before I placed the order.  It was just extremely suspicious that both Hivewire AND My bank's website were having problems simultaneously.

I'm just frustrated because I can't download my purchase.

Jan19 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:08 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:09 PM

Quote - > Quote - I seriously doubt Hivewire is responsible for your having problems with your bank web site.

Except I got the Genesis 2 starter essentials with no problems.  In any case, I've confirmed with my bank that they've been having issues since before I placed the order.  It was just extremely suspicious that both Hivewire AND My bank's website were having problems simultaneously.

I'm just frustrated because I can't download my purchase.

I got a pm this morning, from someone I don't know.  Then HW started being up/down -- then I got kicked off and couldn't log in...THEN my computer went wonky -- I was about to think something was off, too.  :-)

I ran the AV, and nothing showed up though.

It never rains...it pours.

I love me some Modo!  :-)

markht ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:15 PM

I managed to get Dawn in the shoping cart, enter all the credit card info, and hit the place order button. I got an error message. A few minutes later I got a confirmation email, so apparently the order went through. 

The download link just gives errors though. 

I think it was my order that crashed the site.

Maevryn ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:15 PM

Quote -  

I got a pm this morning, from someone I don't know.  Then HW started being up/down -- then I got kicked off and couldn't log in...THEN my computer went wonky -- I was about to think something was off, too.  :-)

Same thing happened to me, Jan. Right after that, I tried logging into the usual 3D sites I visit and all my cookies had been deleted. Had to manually log into every one of them.  Just plain weird!

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:17 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:17 PM

No my order crashed it. ;)

ssgbryan ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:28 PM

I feel cheated - I didn't get far enough to crash the site.

Madrigal ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:33 PM

I can't even see the site, just an error message.

911-69.blogspot.co.uk/

nightwolf1982a ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:47 PM

Strange that it's still down, though.  Been a couple hours now.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:49 PM

Posted by Steve at HW3D:-

Hi everyone, we're very sorry about this outage. We experienced such an overwhelming response that it caused a crash on our servers, even with the load testing we had performed. 8'O

We're working to get back up as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:51 PM

they are working as quickly as they can to get the site stabilized so folks can go download Dawn.  

Please be patient as they work through these issues. I know they want the site up and stable as much as you all want to go get dawn:)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 1:53 PM

file_497046.jpg

Dawn fighting the servers!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 2:31 PM

Store back up, Dawn completes her mission on the servers!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

ssgbryan ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 2:36 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2013 at 2:38 PM

There has been a error processing your request.

Cant connect to host.

Can everyone please stop trying to download Dawn until I am done?

Just askin'.....

carrara_pat ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 2:39 PM

file_497048.jpg

We want Dawn!! Let us in!!

caty77 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 2:39 PM

Argh, no!!! 503 is back sniff

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 2:49 PM

file_497049.jpg

Stop Posing Dawn......

Back to work!!!! LOL

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 2:51 PM

Maybe they should have done what DAZ did, and release it in the middle of the night (U.S. time).  The Europeans get first crack while we're asleep, then the U.S. in a slow wave as we wake up. 

Ariah ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 2:55 PM

file_497050.jpg

Managed to download her, even though the server kept crashing ;) Updated Poser 9 with SR3 (finally).

She works like a charm.

Now I'm waiting for an extended morph pack ;) She's a beauty out of the box, though.

Morana ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 3:06 PM

I guess it's just as well that I'm stuck at work a few more hours.  Hopefully things will be running a little more smoothly by the time I get home.

lady-morana.deviantart.com

caty77 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 3:42 PM

Finally! I was able to download her! I test her this week-end; since then, it is too late.

Thank you to have solved the problem.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.