Thu, Sep 19, 3:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

RFreise ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:10 PM
Online Now!

Finally able to get in downloading now

Jules53757 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:11 PM

And there are also some freebies available over at ShareCG.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:19 PM

There will be a few more, now that I have Lyrra's developer kit!!! LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:25 PM

Yay!!

Byrdie ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:26 PM

Still cannot find her. Can't even register, I'm getting a 404 Page Not Found error. Why, oh why, are they using Magento? :eyeroll:

Jules53757 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:30 PM

Try to clean up your browser cache. May be it helps.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:30 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:33 PM

file_497052.jpg

I love making freebies and giving back to the community that helped me when I first started making things.

Plus as a texture junkie I can have fun making nice new textures like this for the Tank Top.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:32 PM

Nice!!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:32 PM

file_497053.jpg

And this one as well.

Been a busy 2 days for some of us, so I will have 2 new sets up for the tank top tomorrow.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Byrdie ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:35 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:44 PM

Got in and ordered, waiting now on the download link.

And I have it! Off to hunt for the freebies now so the poor girl won't be naked till payday. :-)

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:38 PM
Forum Coordinator

Quote - And this one as well.

Been a busy 2 days for some of us, so I will have 2 new sets up for the tank top tomorrow.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Are you gonna share the awesome Camo texture you showed to us testers? I loved that 1.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator
May the hands of fate be kind to you and yours. :)
guardian_angel_671@renderosity.com

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:45 PM

Yep, I'll put that one up as well, plus the option to turn it into a crop top. Dawn likes to show her middle off at times!!! Lol.

I have 2 sets at the moment, Basic and Trendy, but I'll add a "At Work" set as well, easy enough for me to do. Even one with some blood stains on it.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Jules53757 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:46 PM

Go to your account Birdie, you will get no DL link.

Ulli

skylab3D ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:49 PM

Downloaded successfully...will start creating free pose sets this evening.

:D

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:50 PM

Thanks Skylab!!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Latexluv ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:51 PM

My product was accepted at HiveWire but isn't in the store yet. I hope soon! I worked hard on it and I hope people like her!

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:53 PM

Oh, I'm sure they will.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:56 PM

file_497054.jpg

I can't remember if I posted the camo version of the tank top and crop top option, so here is the full version.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Latexluv ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:57 PM

file_497055.jpg

Well, if there's no problems with the files (crossing fingers and all). Here's a preview since I think I can go ahead and show it.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:57 PM

file_497056.jpg

Crop top version.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Latexluv ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 4:58 PM

Uncle LROG, I'd love to have that top! You're such a tease! Now I've got to start working again on the expansion pack for my character.

Weapons of choice:

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:02 PM

Still getting random "500 Internal Error" messages, so I'm holding off purchasing. 

I must say, I find the Hivewire3d site very difficult to read.  The text is like mouseprint in Firefox.  I use an extension called NoSquint to deal with this problem, but it cuts off the larger text (like item names), making it unreadable.  I don't think I've ever run across a site NoSquint couldn't fix before.

Weirdly, the text looks much larger with IE or Chrome.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:03 PM

I love teasing, it's been fun doing the CLoser, closer ones!!!! Lol.

I just love seeing BOTH Poser and Studio users enjoying themselves. This IS a good time to be in.

I've been amazed at the stuf that has come out for her, both paid and free.

The hardest bit has been having to be quiet about various things, but at least now we can show renders etc.

Everyone who has been involved in whatever way, has done a great job.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:06 PM

For those who have her...how do V4 and other poses work with Dawn?

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:12 PM
Forum Coordinator

Quote - Yep, I'll put that one up as well, plus the option to turn it into a crop top. Dawn likes to show her middle off at times!!! Lol.

I have 2 sets at the moment, Basic and Trendy, but I'll add a "At Work" set as well, easy enough for me to do. Even one with some blood stains on it.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Awesome :) I'll be on the watch lol. A friend of mine made this morph in Poser & I helped convert it to DS. Nipple Morph - it's a morph to where you can adjust nipples for her. Figured I'd post & help him share it.

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:12 PM

Foot poses seem to be a bit of a prob, but I have used a few of V4's poses and just had to play with the feet.

There is a script for Studio users, can't rmeber the link at the moment, been a busy few days. Lol.

Perhaps some nice kind perosn will do something similar for Poser users.

I think Netheworks mentioned something, but again, been a busy few days and my mind is in melt down!!!

The one thing I will say is that she is very adaptable.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Latexluv ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:14 PM

Converting the V4 Pose to a Universal Pose and applying to Dawn worked best for me. She still needs some tweeking after that but it wasn't a nightmare.

Weapons of choice:

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:15 PM

I love all these little things that people bring to a figure!!

The more options the better.

I'm happy as there are Pixie ears in the Starter Morphs!!

Can't be without my Pixie's

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

sioc ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:16 PM

3doutlaw: could you post a howto for the autofit clone creation ?

Thanks  

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:16 PM
Forum Coordinator

I'm tickled pink with the fangs lol:)

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator

Guardian_Angel_671 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:17 PM
Forum Coordinator

Quote -  3doutlaw: could you post a howto for the autofit clone creation ?

Thanks  

yep an easy 1-2-3 how to lol.I've had no luck yet

Guardian_Angel_671
Daz Studio Coordinator

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:38 PM

Thanks to those who replied about poses!

There's a lot of Dawn stuff here at Rosity and at RDNA.  I feel like a kid at Christmas. 

Haven't seen any head morphs, though.  There are a couple of characters with custom head morphs, but in most of the promos, Dawn has the same face (or one very similar to her default).  Are there any face morphs in the pipeline?

Jan19 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:44 PM

Quote - > Quote -  

I got a pm this morning, from someone I don't know.  Then HW started being up/down -- then I got kicked off and couldn't log in...THEN my computer went wonky -- I was about to think something was off, too.  :-)

Same thing happened to me, Jan. Right after that, I tried logging into the usual 3D sites I visit and all my cookies had been deleted. Had to manually log into every one of them.  Just plain weird!

Strange, huh?  :-)

As long as I didn't contract a virus, all is well.

Whee!  I got Dawn and the starter pack, with the reward points they give you, it's cheap!  She's beautiful!  Everything I've tried so far works like a charm.

I guess it's safe to start browsing add ons, and deciding which ones I can afford.  :-)

I think I must've gotten kicked off the forum though.  I can't log on.   😄

How do we link our store account to the forum account again?  Assuming I haven't been banned already. 

I love me some Modo!  :-)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:45 PM

There are face morphs with the Starter Moprhs, including ethnic ones.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Jan19 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:49 PM

My pm was legit.  :-)  I'm just paranoid.

Byrdie ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:51 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2013 at 5:54 PM

file_497057.png

V3 poses seem to work better, take less tweaking. But the V4 ones appear to have similar hand and foot oddities to when I use them on Genesis. Maybe someone will come up with a fix for that. Still useable, though, just take more fiddling.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 6:39 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2013 at 6:47 PM

file_497062.jpg

Elf ears and a little Asian on the face.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Jan19 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 6:44 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2013 at 6:45 PM

Quote - Elf ears and a little Asian on the face.

All the best.

Great Uncl LROG

That's beautiful.  :-)

I can't wait to try it on Dawn.

I guess I got lucky -- I got the starter pack and downloads without a hitch.

She really is a beauty.  The intro price was very nice.

Now, Virtual World's character, Nikki -- she's the last item on my "gotta have" list.

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 6:48 PM

I like the "Alexis" character.  Still so slow I'm scairt to buy, though.

Jan19 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 6:50 PM

Like I said, I guess I got lucky.  😄

I took a good luck nap.

I'm SO glad Dawn works so well!  👍

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 7:02 PM

As far as poses go, remember that Dawn has many more body parts than V4 (toes, extra part in the hands, chest1&2, abdomen1&2...), so, when you try using other figure's poses on her if she was posed before, remember to revert her to her zero pose before that.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

markht ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 7:15 PM

file_497063.jpg

After checking all day, finally got Dawn downloaded and installed in DAZ Studio.

Here is my first render attempt.  Dawn seems a little apprehensive about all the attention she is getting.

Jan19 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 7:17 PM

file_497064.jpg

Wow, mark.  I'm almost ashamed to show my renders now.  :-)

You did a great job with her face.

Jan19 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 7:18 PM

file_497065.jpg

With starter pack stuff...

Jan19 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 7:19 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2013 at 7:23 PM

Quickie renders --

I like Dawn more than I thought I would.  :-)

No wonkiness with using her poses -- but I'm using Dawn poses.

In Poser 2014.

skylab3D ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 7:28 PM

Question...where are the expression controls for the face.  Selecting the head does not reveal any options to smile, blink the eyes, or control the brow.  I'm using the base with no add-on morphs.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 7:47 PM

file_497066.jpg

One last render then sleep!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

carrara_pat ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 8:09 PM

file_497067.jpg

Finally got Dawn downloaded and installed in Poser Pro 2012. I played around with this V4 dynamic black dress which I had in my runtime (was a freebie from Nearstar but seems to have gone from ShareCG). Dawn seems anxious to get some clothes and go out and meet people.

markht ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 8:15 PM

Quote - Wow, mark.  I'm almost ashamed to show my renders now.  :-)

You did a great job with her face.

Thanks. Your renders are great too.

Jan19 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 8:55 PM

Quote - Question...where are the expression controls for the face.  Selecting the head does not reveal any options to smile, blink the eyes, or control the brow.  I'm using the base with no add-on morphs.

Inject the base morphs.  :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.