Sun, Oct 6, 7:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 6:00 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Amazing new female figure freebie

mrsparky ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 9:51 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:51 AM

Attached Link: http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm

file_497347.jpg

Forget your Dawn and yer Vikis, what you need is SuperLadyDanbo! :) Expertly recycled from cardboard polygons, with eggbox-carton and masking tape boobs, she has the body of a movie goddess. Plus, as shown here, she comes complete with an accurate nylon carpet hair prop in 2 shades and even a nice flower. She'll also save you money, as you'll never need to buy any more expensive character sets and clothing ever again. She's also great for keyboard stainers, opps professional adult artists :), who need accurate lady bits. Because when you want to change anything, such as expression, anatomy or attire, you simply scribble some stuff on the existing textures and hit save. Theres even 3 alternate Head Expression textures, with MAT Poses, included to show how easy this is.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

mrsparky ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 9:52 AM

file_497348.jpg

2 hair colours and 1 of the 3 faces

Photopium ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 11:41 AM

Not weight mapped? 

ghostship2 ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 12:28 PM

It's smart to make the hair prop invisible for quiker test renders!

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

adh3d ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 1:28 PM

Great character !!

adh3d website

dyret ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 2:55 PM

Oh God! She's so beautiful! :biggrin:

vilian ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 3:02 PM

What a hottie! Thankies ^.^

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

lmckenzie ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 3:58 PM · edited Fri, 16 August 2013 at 4:00 PM

She's too cute Sparky! Is the cup size adustable, more important, are they detachable, she looks a little innocent to be sporting such accoutrements. - maybe bottle caps?

She needs a little cardboard doggie please or a kitty and a house and a friend and a dolly … Even I might be able to do a house, though the complexity of rigging a humanoid (cardboardoid?) figure is probably beyond me. At any rate, you've captured the bare elemental essence of humanity here in a way that puts all those other masses of polygons to shame. You can include a pair of scissors for genital morphs or a bathroom tissue roll for the male version. Congratulations and thanks!  

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 4:13 PM

What she neecds is a sword and a temple! What's a new Poser lady without a sword and a temple?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

joequick ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 4:59 PM

Always with the new female figures.  How many months until she gets some male company?

@Daz3d
@ShareCG

Casette ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 8:04 PM

I'm in love :tt1:

:lol:

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 9:52 PM

Too darned cute, mrsparky - thanks!!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Costello1 ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 10:19 PM

Hubba! Hubba!

trumarcar ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2013 at 2:08 AM · edited Sat, 17 August 2013 at 2:08 AM

She is adorable, but no bikini?

Love her - thank you very much.

mininessie ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2013 at 4:08 AM

awww....she is really lovely!!!!

thanks!!!

EnglishBob ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2013 at 6:22 AM

At last, a Poser female who is beautiful out of the box.

danidh ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2013 at 6:49 AM

This thread is priceless.  LOL  I love Danbo, thank you so much!  Dani

Alisa ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2013 at 8:41 AM · edited Sat, 17 August 2013 at 8:42 AM

Quote - At last, a Poser female who is beautiful out of the box.

But...but...how would we know???  We'd have to take off the box and...whoops!

It'd be like the Emporer's new clothes! ;)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2013 at 9:14 AM · edited Sat, 17 August 2013 at 9:14 AM

LOL...great babe man...heh heh heh

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

mrsparky ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2013 at 5:52 PM

Thanks to everyone who's left a thanks, we're trying to get prepped for a shoot tomorrow after getting rained off today. So apologies if I don't reply to all. William_the_Bloody - only when pregnant :) ghostship2 - or simply delete the hair, it should be a parented prop. lmckenzie - like the bottle top idea! Cardboard like props are definately on the agenda for later in the year. Might need some fences and trees in a 70's Magic Roundabout style for another big arty project I'd like to work on. If that goes ahead I will be giving out them and other stuff as freebies afterwards. TrekkieGrrrl - yea that would be fun! joequick - search sharecg for the make version, StudioMaya made a male one. The head on that model has mesh issues that early versions of poser don't seem to like. Hence one reason why this made, though mostly it's like the readme says..

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2013 at 3:49 PM

Fantastic! This one awesome character!

linkdink ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2013 at 12:50 AM

... withholding judgement til I see some rear-end shots.....

Gallery

mrsparky ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2013 at 10:09 AM

... withholding judgement til I see some rear-end shots..... She's not that kinda gal! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.