Wed, Sep 4, 7:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce 7 showing Warning "missing plugins.dll"

dean fleet ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2013 at 6:24 AM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 8:40 AM

Does any body have ideas on this. I have been using Bryce 7.1 for a long time and suddenly just after a sucessful rendering and save to disc i get the warning above. I can still render to disc but no more render then saves. It is a real pain.

Thanks for any ideas. I have tried a reinstall.

Navim ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2013 at 7:15 AM

That has happened to me also. Don't have a clue and will leave it to the tech people at Daz.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2013 at 10:56 AM

File a bug report at DAZ would be my recommendation...I've not run into this myself....

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

dan whiteside ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2013 at 7:57 PM

That's very strange because a .dll is a MS link library extension. Bryce plugs use mostly .BRIO or .BREO extensions. Sounds like something missing outside of Bryce (not that helps you much!)

peedy ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2013 at 11:47 PM

If/when I have that (Never had it in Bryce), I go here:

http://www.dll-files.com/

Download and install the file.
That usually works for me.

Corrie

Navim ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2013 at 8:05 AM

I am curious if this is a win 8 problem? What platform are you on Dean? I am running 8.

chohole ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2013 at 11:01 AM

Have you done any software updating or let anything update anything on your PC.  SOmetimes there have been problems with missing .dll files, but usually this has been with visualC+ DLLs  which are missing in a 64 bit windows install.

THere are redistributals availalbe at MS to sort this out.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.