Wed, Sep 18, 11:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Tjohn’s Jack In The Box for Daz Studio!

tjohn ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2013 at 6:20 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 8:46 PM

file_498206.jpg

It’s official! The thing that virtually no one has been waiting for is ready for download! ![cheese](http://www.daz3d.com/images/smileys/cheese.gif) And it’s FREE! FREE! FREE! ![LOL](http://www.daz3d.com/images/smileys/lol.gif)

Tjohn’s Jack In The Box for Daz Studio!

Some promo renders…

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

tjohn ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2013 at 6:22 PM

file_498209.jpg

My first shared prop in many years, and my very first for Daz Studio. This is a simple Jack In The Box toy that was meant to be a Display Base for your characters. It was built in Daz Studio 4.6, but may work in 4.5 - it has not been tested in 4.5, however. You may be surprised by the large appearance of the Box in the viewport, but you can size the Box to fit your character, or your character to fit the Box.

It is a .duf file that I saved as a Scene Subset, because I am still learning Content Creation and it was the only way that I could figure out how to make the rigging work. The Lid and Crank have posing sliders, so please look at the accompanying images above to understand how to find them. You can Unzip the File to your “My (whatever) Library”, wherever you store your Daz Studio content. The Box can be found in your Content Library under ‘Daz Studio Formats/My (your) Library/Props/Tjohn/Toys/’.

You are free to use this product in Commercial and Non-commercial renders, but cannot redistribute it in any form. Giving me credit is appreciated but not essential, as long as you do not claim it as your own work. Thanks and enjoy, Tjohn.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

tjohn ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2013 at 6:24 PM · edited Fri, 13 September 2013 at 6:24 PM

Attached Link: Tjohn's Jack In The Box

You will need a ShareCG account to download (I’m going to assume if you come here often, you have one already ![smile](http://www.daz3d.com/images/smileys/smile.gif) )

tjohn ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2013 at 6:31 PM

Attached Link: Jack-In-The-Box

If you would like to see one of my renders making use of this prop, you can find it at the link.

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2013 at 9:26 PM

It's cute!!! Thanks :)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

boudicca36 ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2013 at 8:10 PM

Oh boy! Thank you :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.