Fri, Sep 20, 1:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Texture Transformer Download

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 28 September 2013 at 4:20 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 5:32 PM

Okay, is it me or is the Rendo Store having problems with zipped copies of Texture Transformer?  I just submitted an order for the software and received a confirmation, but the linked download zips are empty.  I did email the store with my account number, but maybe a moderator monitoring the forum may have a valid answer.

Morana ( ) posted Sat, 28 September 2013 at 6:01 PM

I'm having the same problem as well, zip files are empty.

lady-morana.deviantart.com

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 28 September 2013 at 8:41 PM

Download it from Reality Paint's site, then input the reg file.. It'll work :)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2013 at 9:40 AM

Got it resolved.  Rendo contacted me shortly with alternate links which worked beautifully.  No problems with the program.  Simply love it.

cspear ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2013 at 9:59 AM

I had the same problem and it was speedily fixed, but it does make you wonder how it got past the two lots of quality control (the vendor's and Rendo's) that one assumes were in play.

Windows 10 x64 Pro - Intel Xeon E5450 @ 3.00GHz (x2)

PoserPro 11 - Units: Metres

Adobe CC 2017

HeatherT ( ) posted Thu, 03 October 2013 at 7:56 AM

I just downloaded it a few minutes ago and the file was empty as well

Who do I contact please?

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2013 at 12:19 PM

store@renderosity.com

Contact them with your order number and they will respond with an alternate link.  They have been very prompt with their solution.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.