Tue, Oct 22, 1:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Items to another runtime

beos53 ( ) posted Thu, 03 October 2013 at 1:32 PM · edited Wed, 16 October 2024 at 4:10 PM

I have searched the search area and can't find anything about what I am asking

I have several runtimes one of them is named Pose (for just that Poses of animals or humans, hands on face, running, walking etc)

Is there a way to move all my Poses that are in other runtimes to this "Pose" runtime?

Thank You

Steve

PoserPro 2014, Windows 7, AMD FX-6300 6 core, 8 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 03 October 2013 at 3:02 PM

Yes, either through the browser or directly through Poser.  Pose files are not linked to any other dependent files, so can safely move them anywhere you like.  To move Pose files or folders within Poser, have all your runtimes visible in you library and select/drag&drop each to their new home.  Probably easier to do it this way because you can identify Poses from MAT Pose files.

beos53 ( ) posted Thu, 03 October 2013 at 7:36 PM

Thanks for the info

PoserPro 2014, Windows 7, AMD FX-6300 6 core, 8 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

beos53 ( ) posted Thu, 03 October 2013 at 7:49 PM

Another question, can I move the lights the same way?

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 03 October 2013 at 10:55 PM

Should be the same principle; I don't think there will be any problems moving them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.