Thu, Sep 19, 12:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Leia/carrie fisher morph

perpetuavelouria ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 7:06 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Hi all,

I used to have a really good freebie Leia/carrie fisher morph, but can't seem to find it now, despite searching for some time.

Does anyone either have a location for it, or would be willing to email it to me?

Thanks.

perpetuavelouria ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 7:35 AM

Quote - http://www10.sharecg.com/search/index.php?PSID=a94517a28aeca03928e55c4eca115716&q=Leia&button.x=12&button.y=10

Yeah  - I tried Share CG already, as I think that is where I originally got it from, but it doesn't seem to be there - did you actually see it here? I cannot.

PoppaC ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 8:15 AM

I do know it is a V3 model beyound that I am like you lost  I seen only the outfit now and the hair

Redfern ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 9:47 AM

Several people "pulled" their material from ShareCG when the site owner considered a fee to upload material.  Nothing came of it, but some of those people never resubmitted their stuff.

Thens the (in)famous case of Werts who had created several dozen celebrity morphs only to pull them and then totally vanish from the Poser community.

Sincerely,

Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

Haruchai ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 2:03 PM

There is also this one but this for V4 so not sure it is what you are looking for.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/20936

Poser Pro 11, DAZ Studio 4.9

perpetuavelouria ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 3:42 AM

Thanks I will try it out - is it a cr2 file?

Haruchai ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 11:43 AM

Quote - Thanks I will try it out - is it a cr2 file?

No, it is a morph injection, you will just need ++ morphs if I recall.

Poser Pro 11, DAZ Studio 4.9

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2013 at 12:10 PM

Wasn't that one of WERTS's morphs for V4? - his morphs are no longer distributed I believe.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

perpetuavelouria ( ) posted Fri, 11 October 2013 at 9:47 AM

Quote - Wasn't that one of WERTS's morphs for V4? - his morphs are no longer distributed I believe.

No - but surely someone must have it in their library somewhere, and wouldn't mind sending it to me?

Perp

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 11 October 2013 at 12:52 PM

And therein lies the problem. Even if someone has it, they may not be allowed to redistribute it without the creator's permission. Before they do, they should check the Readme to see if it is allowed or not.

An alternative would be to try and contact  the creator of the product and  either ask for permission to have it sent to you, or see if they can send you a copy.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.