Wed, Sep 18, 11:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Free Garden Arbor Bench

LuxXeon ( ) posted Sun, 10 November 2013 at 4:09 PM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 7:39 AM

Attached Link: Free Arbor Bench (OBJ Version)

file_499389.jpg

This detailed, garden arbor bench is available in several scaled .obj formats, for importing easily into other applications, like Blender, Poser, or Daz|Studio. This object comes complete with realistic, high detail texture maps for the color/diffuse and bump material channels. There are several sub-object material zones to this model, which can be accessed individually in your material editor, if needed. The model consists of **19,378 polygons**, and 19,292 verts. The object is **99.9% quad** polygons, with a mere 12 triangles on the entire mesh. Each texture map is provided in maximum quality JPG format, with resolution of **2048x2048** pixels, and are suitable for close-up rendering. You may need to tweak or adjust the power of the bump maps in your software of choice, to get the optimum results for rendering. This model has been evaluated with *Check-Mate Lite*, and passes all scene property testing, with no potential problems. It is not Check-Mate Pro certified, but is compliant with all requirements.

*All preview renders were made with the Octane render engine, using the exact maps that are included with the model. Please review the special instructions for OBJ import contained in the Readme.txt.

You are free to use or modify this model as you see fit for your own projects or scenes. As with all my freebies, this model can be used for both commercial and non-commercial renders. You may not, however, resell these objects, or any derivative of them; individually, or as part of a package/set.

Click Here to download the .obj version of this object from the Freestuff area here on Renderosity.  The native .max scene file is pending approval, and should be available here soon.

Optionally, you can also download this object form the following resource locations, as well as view the wireframe renders:

Turbosquid.com

ShareCG.com

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 10 November 2013 at 5:09 PM

That's gorgeous! Thanks LuxXeon...you really are king with the freebies. LOL Love em :)

Laurie

tjohn ( ) posted Sun, 10 November 2013 at 5:58 PM

That is a beautiful prop, LuxXeon. Thank you for sharing.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

bobbystahr ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 9:39 AM

A beauty indeed..thanks very much!

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

LuxXeon ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 10:07 AM

Thank you for all the feedback, everyone.  It's great incentive to continue to provide quality free models to the incredible community here.

@LaurieA:  That would make you the queen then, because your offerings are of the highest quality, and excellent craftsmanship.  I really enjoy seeing you release models, where so much attention to detail is evident.  Thank you for the kind words, and please keep up the great work as well.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

FaeMoon ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 1:47 PM

How beautiful!  I can't wait to use this, I already have a render in mind!  :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.