Fri, Sep 20, 7:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Posers in Maxim

markdotcom ( ) posted Sun, 23 September 2001 at 6:08 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:57 AM

Has anyone else noticed that the "mens' publication" Maxim regularly features Michael and Victoria renders in its articles? Just thought that was pretty sweet! First time I've actually seen Poser used (or realized it, anyway) outside the community.

Sherlock ( ) posted Sun, 23 September 2001 at 9:54 PM

I actually seen the standard P4s there as well. I think it's one guy that they sub artwork out to. Good work though.

DefaultGuy ( ) posted Sun, 23 September 2001 at 10:51 PM

Check out page 122 August 2001 Maxim. Michael is a Fall Guy in that issue. Default Guy

duanemoody ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 3:47 PM

Do a search in this forum for 'maxim' and you'll see how many other people have noticed it, too. I was surprised when I recently saw a car dealership in Avondale advertising themselves as The Giant, with an animation of their dealership's roof exploding upward as PoserDude (with the awful center-part hair) emerges from it. If I can get an idea of when it runs, I'll see about taping it.

Sherlock ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 6:49 PM

Now, that's what I hate...when they put Poser in the spotlight and botch the job! It gives the product a bad name. I always think: if I'd had that opportunity... :0 )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.