Sat, Sep 21, 1:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: Advice for changing clothes on Zygote Media characters

cliffwms ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 9:25 AM ยท edited Sun, 11 August 2024 at 4:03 AM

I have been somewhat reluctant to make my plea known, but I have seen such a sincere camaraderie here to help neophytes with there concerns. I recently bought the Zygot Media senior citizen models. They come with a pre-defined outfits that I would like to change. I would like to use a "Granny" dress for the little old lady versus the modern day slack and a suit for the little old man. Is there any way I can change this SIMPLY? I have looked over the tutorials at Morph World, but I am not too sure if this is these are the right utilities to use. I know there are very talented people like Traveler and programs like Morph Manager, but I am far from those talents and understanding of file manipulation. I recognize the copyright requirements, I strictly want to modify the characters for personal fun and entertainment.

Tygerlander ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 11:31 AM

I don't have the models, but have you tried to make the clothes invisible? Then you can apply another outfit on the model Tina

Traveler ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 11:37 AM

I think those characters are like the poser 3 clothes incorporated figures, so taking the clothes off them and adding new ones may leave gaps etc in the mesh. I am not sure because I don't have the models. Could you maybe post a wireframe render of one of the figures (Set the view mode to wireframe, then save image without rendering) You can email it to me at: nimbus@telenet.net , if you don't have a site to post it to. -Trav

cliffwms ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 11:50 AM

To Tygerlander: Yes I have. The clothing seems to be an integral part of the model structure. To Trav: You should have the file Thanks very much for your concern. Cliff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.