Sun, Oct 6, 12:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Server Swap

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2014 at 4:56 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:49 AM

I don't know if you'll get this or not, Ebots don't seem to be working again....

Anywho, appearently the Galleries were moved to a new, different, whatever Server yesterday....I couldn't even get on site for several hours yesterday morning, then it seemed everything was slooooow loading and twitchy. Now bots are missing again and it's been noticed there may have some hiccups during the move other than that already noticed. Some reports of Double images, 2 posts of the same image have happened during the move, so if you notice it in your gallery don't worry yer not flippin out, just delete one.....or not

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

peedy ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2014 at 11:39 PM

Yep, it is a mess.....again.............
No Ebots; I only saw this message because I browsed,.
And it's s l o w.....................

Ah well.......................... ;-)

Corrie

peedy ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2014 at 8:35 AM

Hm, looks like things are functioning again.
Good! ;-)

Corrie

Lenord ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2014 at 8:39 AM

I'm glad I'm retired and out of the industry now...the old saying in Electronics, or any industry for that matter was...if it ain't broke don't fix it...now it seems if something is a week old it needs updating....change for the sake of change isn't always good. Guess I'm just gettin old, seems to me when something works leave it the hell alone, newer ain't always better...

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

peedy ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2014 at 9:44 AM

Oh man, I sooooooooooooooooooo agree with you!

BTW:
Didn't get an eBot from the forum, but the bots from the galleries do work for me.

Corrie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.