Sat, Sep 21, 2:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:17 am)

Subject: questions about poses V4 to Genesis or Genesis 2

jonofthedead ( ) posted Wed, 22 January 2014 at 3:11 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

I have done some searching with no luck so far, but I will try here. Does anyone know of a converision software that allows you to convert actual poses form V4 and use them on genesis female 1 or 2. I know of Genx and have it but have so far been unsucessful thus far. Of taking a stance or expression and be able to use on v5 or genesis female basic female characters? I am aware of being able to convert morphs, but not poses in Genx. If there is another setting I can use in genx I am having no luck in finding it, in the resources I have or can find on Genx. All of the keyword searches have yelded me a big fat doughnut so far, I tried pose converter and many others when doing keyword searches and nothing. Any help would be greatly appericated. I could even use source code for my self if anyone knows of any code out there to help, or specific values in the pz or other pose files that I can change on a general figure control that differes on genesis form V4.I have looked at a few different pose files in visual studios to try and find values that are the same on all V4 pose files but havent been able to find consistance valuesin the code there is alot of code for one pose file. And then there comes the fact that I am not sure if visuals studios compiler will be able to compile a pose file if I find it. I know this questionis very wordy, but I want to be as specific as possiable so to better explain the question. thanks agian   

FragmentedFortunes ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2014 at 1:00 PM · edited Thu, 23 January 2014 at 1:12 PM

Hi jonofthedead,

I don't know of any converter for V4 poses to Genesis 1 and 2 but I do use V4 full body poses on Genesis and then use DavidGB's Script which fixes various problems.

Here is the link to the thread on Daz's old forums where it is discussed:

http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=177719

Hope ths helps.

drittervon5 ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2014 at 6:45 AM · edited Fri, 24 January 2014 at 6:50 AM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2866632&page=1

... maybe here you will find what your looking for?

I don´t use Genesis2, but for sure with Posemaster you get pretty good results with V4/M4 poses for Genesis1!

jonofthedead ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2014 at 11:35 AM

thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.