Tue, Oct 22, 6:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: cant seem to delete images from my gallery

blondbear1 ( ) posted Thu, 06 February 2014 at 10:53 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:46 PM

I'm trying to delete some images from my gallery, but for some reason the buttons are not working.

The Zoom, Edit, and Trash button are there under the image, however, they are not clickable.

Anybody else having issues?

Thanks

blondbear1 ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2014 at 6:23 AM

I don't know why this is posted twice, When I clicked on create post, I got a blank white page with an error written across the top, I can't remember what it said. So I hit the back botton, and all my stuff was still there, so I hit create again, and it worked...but I then noticed my thead was posted twice.

Anyway, I have tried using Firefox, and Internet Explorer, thinking the delete button in the gallery wasn't working because of the browser I was using. The delete button was not clickable with either browser.

I don't want to delete my whole gallery, I just want to clean up a few images.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

TinaK ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2014 at 4:47 PM

file_501628.png

Hi blondbear1,

I have tried this in Chrome and IE and it looks like it works ok to me.  Can you send me a screenshot?

Here is one for you to see.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

blondbear1 ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2014 at 5:54 PM

The odd thing is, I was able to delete images about 2 weeks ago. And looking at your screen shot.....I do not have all those buttons below my images. I only have Zoom in, Edit, and Remove. and the buttons are not clickable.

And I get the same thing in IE and Firefox.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.